Help Me Please, my Eyes Look Much Worst After a Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty - Italy, IT

I'am italian and I live in Roma. I am 55 years old...

I'am italian and I live in Roma. I am 55 years old. My beauty strenght were the eyes, and so I decide on March 28th 2013, two mounths ago, to have a complete blefaroplastic surgery to refresh the look. Now I'am disperate my eyes are down and make my look sad, It's like the eyebrown, now, are lower and puffy, I have scar, and no impruvement at all. Sorry for my English, it's better I send pictures. Before (Prima in Italian) and After (Dopo in Italian).
Thanks for your help
Best Regards

Any updates? I'd love to know how you're doing and feeling. I know we are all always our own worst critics, I remember a friend pulling her hair in frustration once when it didn't do what she wanted it to, and it looked the same either way to me 8-) But truthfully I thought your eyes look great. Update your pics too please. Thanks and all the best to you.
I am 8 weeks post op from a lower blepharoplasty, I have a cictrical ectropion in left eye and a bag of fluid under right eye that is painful to the touch. The ps told me " I don't know whats going on with you. I had fat transfer into tear troughs. Is it possible that the body just doesn't want the fat there? I also developed an infection from the first week post op. My primary doc found the infection, I am 6 days into a 10 day round of Seput it has not.tra. I thought the swelling would subside due to the infection, b
Thanks for all your answer. I'll let you know. Thank you!!

What should you do after four mounths from my bad eyelid surgery?

I have more eyebags than before, my eyes look down and sad,hollowness and I have a little sclera under my left eye.
I talked with some doctors in Rome Italy, and they said that the doctor did the Blepharoplasty to me, he did completely wrong, the incision he did throw down instead of up and remove too much. One of them sayd that can be correct with a new surgery with cantopexy , fat implantation and repositioning , and browns lift. What do you think? Thank you for your gentle reply.

well..i've lived here in milan for five years and would never get it done here in italy. You don't look too bad, don't worry, the upper eye lids look better anyway.
Hello pimpy, I feel exactly as you do. My eye shape has changed from almond shaped to roundish, my eyes droop laterally and they are hollowed out. I regret having had a blepharoplasty every day of my life. I look in the mirror & I don't recognize the person looking back at me, it's devastating to have to live with...I only hope is that the PS's will stop touting this surgery as "rejuvenating" it is anything but! By removing fat from patients eyes it ages the eyes & is not aesthetically pleasing at all. Sorry, I know just how you feel :(
Fabio Massimo Abenavoli

He keep saying he didn't do nothing wrong. He's no serius at all, he didn't explained me nothing before, during or after.