Help Me Please, my Eyes Look Much Worst After a Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty - Italy, IT

I'am italian and I live in Roma. I am 55 years old...

I'am italian and I live in Roma. I am 55 years old. My beauty strenght were the eyes, and so I decide on March 28th 2013, two mounths ago, to have a complete blefaroplastic surgery to refresh the look. Now I'am disperate my eyes are down and make my look sad, It's like the eyebrown, now, are lower and puffy, I have scar, and no impruvement at all. Sorry for my English, it's better I send pictures. Before (Prima in Italian) and After (Dopo in Italian).
Thanks for your help
Best Regards

What should you do after four mounths from my bad eyelid surgery?

I have more eyebags than before, my eyes look down and sad,hollowness and I have a little sclera under my left eye.
I talked with some doctors in Rome Italy, and they said that the doctor did the Blepharoplasty to me, he did completely wrong, the incision he did throw down instead of up and remove too much. One of them sayd that can be correct with a new surgery with cantopexy , fat implantation and repositioning , and browns lift. What do you think? Thank you for your gentle reply.
Fabio Massimo Abenavoli

He keep saying he didn't do nothing wrong. He's no serius at all, he didn't explained me nothing before, during or after.