37 Years Old,24 Day Post Revision Eyelid Change my Shape Bad - Italy, IT

Hi,i had a fantastic concentric malar lift in...

Hi,i had a fantastic concentric malar lift in paris in 2011 ,the job was perfect but i have an excess of skin expecially on the upper eyelid so i decide for a little revision the 31th of may 2014 in italy ;the surgeon performed a partial blepharo of the upper eyelid removing only skin and muscle(not fat) and for the lower remive only 1-2mm of skin by an half incision from the centre of the eye to the lateral cantus (no fat or muscle are touch).My prev big job of the 2011 give me a cateye,now with the new little job my eyes are round and shorter ,why???i'm disperate!!only 24 days are passed but i dont think the are few to see the results since i have a very small work.The surgeon say my eyes are the same SHAPE thanks before,the look completely different!!i'm disperate,i want my CAteye back,what i have to di now???

Photo

Pre and 26 day post revision

revision upper and lower eyelid pinch+nostril 27.6.14 pre and post

pre revision

this picks is larger-withouth makeup-31-5-14

27.6.14

28 days post revision, I'm orrible , something gone wrong? I ask a consultation from my old surgeon in paris

Disperate please help me

My eyes dosnt look to come back 30 days later

The new bar shape remain the same,dont change nothing ,i have lost hope,the corner pull down...

Corner down

I think the problem is expecially on the lateral corner ,now pull down ....do u think?wrong position flaps ???