Eyebrow Tattoo is Red and Blotchy at the Ends - Istanbul, Turkey

I had my eyebrows tattooed yesterday and the ends...

I had my eyebrows tattooed yesterday and the ends look red and blotchy. They also look like I'm a bit angry. I'm not sure and want an honest opinion. Actually, part of the ends look like they are missing ink in parts. Not sure why. Can someone look at the photos and tell me what you think. I know they need time to heal but they don't seem right.

Cat

update

Hi everyone,

Well I ended up letting them heal and was left with thinner , reddish eyebrows. The shape is fine , but was very pink. I went someplace else to have them touched up , had to more layers added(which helped) but still pinkish. I think I'm in need of another touch up to cover it up. My color is very light taupe which is fine but you can see the pinkish color in the ends. NOT red but pinkish.

UPDATE 2

1st application /Had my brows down the first time almost ***2 years ago. HORRIBLE overworked , deeply scabbed up ends/ resulted in reddish ends.

2nd application- different artist/Had them redone 2nd time/*** a year ago with two retouches a month apart. BETTER/ healed well/ still a little pink on ends/ artist tried her best to correct, but with the same brown taupe mix of pigment.

3rd application/3 rd person/ different artist/ Had them done a 3rd time*** a week ago, to continue to try to cover the pinkish ends. SAME result/ shape fine/ didn't overwork/ brown taupe mix of pigment/
Will go back in a month to get the "retouch" after the application heals in 20 days. Thinking of asking her to do the retouch with a bit of green in the pigment and I'd like them darker. These pictures are after a week.

I'd like your input as the ends of my eyebrows are red and spotty. Most of the ink looks missing at the tails.