Eyebrow Tattoo is Red and Blotchy at the Ends - Istanbul, Turkey

I had my eyebrows tattooed yesterday and the ends...

I had my eyebrows tattooed yesterday and the ends look red and blotchy. They also look like I'm a bit angry. I'm not sure and want an honest opinion. Actually, part of the ends look like they are missing ink in parts. Not sure why. Can someone look at the photos and tell me what you think. I know they need time to heal but they don't seem right.

Cat

I'd like your input as the ends of my eyebrows are red and spotty. Most of the ink looks missing at the tails.

Hey could you please share the end results? Was it in fact just healing required thank you. ;)
Could you please give us the end result!? Was it in fact just healing required! thank you
I just had mine done and they look terrible! The shape and color are not close to what we discussed so I feel your pain! I read retin A will fade the color and you can get them redone. I put it on tonight so we'll see if it works. I'm going to sue her for the cost of having them redone.
I feel the brows have been overworked. They will heal in time and once the colour softens you'll be a lot happier with them. A note to anyone reading these posts....DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE GETTING ANY TATTOO!! Check the therapists credentials, ensure they belong to some sort of tattoo association as this shows they are interested in hearing about technique/health/information updates, ask for their portfolio and make sure they have lots of them (before and after photos), ask what equipment they use, educate yourself on what sort of shape you would like - check out lots of photos on the web but keep in mind that what you like may not suit your face shape and you may need to reconsider slightly. Think about whether you want a solid brow that lasts longer or my preferred method, Featherstroke (or Embroidery) that looks more natural. Also ask where they source their pigments. I use US ingredients of which are guided by US Food and Drug Administration.
I have the same shape eyebrow tattoo, and i also not satisfied on it. From one month looking for the safest removal tattoo eyebrow, but i am not sure amout hair removal and colour change. However as it still fresh try to remove slowly by cotton as i heared that would reduce the colour and it would fade by time. Give your tattoo time .
Just healing is all. its normal. apply aquaphor on the 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes at night that should help your healing
The shape is not right, blotchiness is where the artist didn't the same depth throughout, redness will go away after a day also the swelling will go down quicker using icepacks. Did the artist give you aftercare ointment & instructions? The scabs comes off in about 4 days time & skin that healed over the pigment will make it look softer. Corrections may be done in 4 weeks time, but I suggest to go to a professional this time
Thanks everyone for your feedback.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thank you for sharing your review.  Give this some healing time before panicking.  Once it all settles down you can always have a little touch up on the ends if needed.