27 Y.o. After 13 Months with 450+CC Implants Want to Back Natural Look and Active Live - Istanbul,Turkey

After i have implants since one year i decided the...

After i have implants since one year i decided the surgery did not make me any happy.and originally my sexy slim body lost proportions and i get different look.I wish i would be more clever and did not listen bf that told everyday how much he want me with bigger breasts.at the after one months post augmentation we separated.that is awesome experience how i should love myself and be confident.but i don't regret sometime we fault down some times goes up!that is what make us stronger.i hope my breast will be not much saggy as i have implant for only 13 months and i never was pregnant.but my implants are really big is 450+CC and it might be the factor made my skin too stretch.I like how breast look and it soft i did not have health problems,but my mind doesn't accept foreign material in it.and i decide to remove implants now when i am young and healthy so body can recover faster instead of waiting for more serious problems as i see almost all ladies who have breasts implants faced to it earlier or later.Dear all beautiful ladies,please love your body eat healthy do sport and that the best we can do for our body to be beautiful.I wish to every ladies meet the right man and never do such experiments as i did.

27 Y.O 450 implants are out without lifting

I am home already on second day post surgery.feeling great .pain almost gone i can do activity,but doctor advice starting gym in 2 weeks.i am waiting.no more artificial heavy bags inside my body.

Congrats! Hope you have an easy recovery. Sounds like you do already!
You still look really beautiful without implants.
You look fantastic! You give me such hope! Mine are 450cc as well. I hope and pray I look as great as you when all this is done! Happy healing!
Glad to hear your surgery went well! From only two days out it looks like your skin looks really good! Did you do any sort of lift or just had removal only? Don't worry that they seem flatter. From all of the removal reviews I have read they seem to fluff right up with time! I know you were worried about removal because of the size you got, but the skin does not seem too stretched from the pictures.
Thank you,yes my skin is amazing, i dont have stretch mark.doctor did not make any lifting just took out the implants,cause lift left more scars
I'm actually glad to hear you are going back to natural. Your body is AMAZING and you will feel so free without those bags in your breasts. Have you chosen a surgeon to do this yet?
Yes i had surgery and today is my second day!i feel great so free and natural.my mind and body is very happy!
I think you will look fine. You are still young, have great skin, and they haven't been in very long. Lots of ladies on this site have had them in for years, sometimes decades, and look great after they are out. Some girls, who have had them in for about as long as you have, like the way they look after they have them out, even better than before. Thank you so much for sharing your story and I look forward following your journey. Good luck!
Your story and mine are so similar! Have you decided on a surgeon to explant and are you getting any sort of lift done?
My surgeon is wonderful doctor i trust him 100%.he took out implants and tell me that skin is tight possibly will become similar to pre operation position.during surgery he took a bit fat and put in my empty space on nose so my nose is straight and beautiful also.also we performed labiaplasty!my doctor is great!am already home and feels happy healthy and much lighter:)))
Thank you for the advice. I'm learning to love my body. Good luck in your journey.
I am in the exact same position as you are... my appt is coming up to discuss my options with the Dr. I still get so scared of having them removed. I did not get mine quite as big as you but even they look somewhat normal in pictures, they are not placed evenly, are too far apart, and project more than they should. They're proportionate for body if they're squished down but in regular bras they are big. It really does feel like an experiment doesn't it?
Girl, Your natural breasts we so beautiful! While no one can say for certain, you are young, and your breasts will likely go back to very similar if not 100% back to what they were before. There are SO many examples on this site of women removing their implants of similar age & cc's who have had amazing results! Your going to look great, you have so much in your favour! :)
Good luck on your explant!