33 Years Old, 2 Kids and my Dreams Came True - Istanbul, Turkey

I am 33 years old and have 2 kids, little one is...

I am 33 years old and have 2 kids, little one is 18 months old and I lost all my baby weight in 10 months, but my belly was impossible to fix. And so my breasts. So I decided to have a tummy tuck. I still have a lot of swelling but I am so happy with my results. English is not my native language so without further ado here are my before and after photos :)

5 weeks

5 weeks passed so quickly. Last week I started a diet.
My height is 153 cm (approximately 5 feet I guess) and my weight was 54 kg (119 lbs I suppose) on the day of the mommy makeover operation.

Last week when I started my diet, my weight was 52,3 kg (about 115 lbs?) and yesterday I was 50,9 kg (112 lbs).

The swelling is going down slowly but with the help of the diet, I feel so flat and happy :) I want to loose 4 kg more (8-9 lbs more) and then I will be ready for summer and will be able to eat everything I want :))
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

He is a very excellent doctor and person.

Did you have implants too or just a lift? You look great!
I have implants too, 320 cc round high profile implants. Thank you very much by the way :)
Looking fabulous! Did you have muscle separation in your abs after child birth? That is almost impossible to correct without surgery. I hope you enjoy your results this summer!
Thank you :) yes I had, muscles are tightened and I also had a hernia repair. Thanks again, I hope so :)
You look very good, I love it... Did you lose any weight after the surgery?
Just 1 kg. Thank you :)
You look great! Thanks for sharing your story and your pics!
:-)