Lip Lift - Istanbul

I had a lip lift 3 days ago, most of the swelling...

I had a lip lift 3 days ago, most of the swelling has gone. It's a little bit harm now to laugh because I had a buccal fat pad removal too. Both had done under local anesthesia. Cheeks are still swollen but the potato face look had gone :) I'll update my review. Please share your opinions, thanx :)

U look amazing last year i was in istanbol its very nice country i loved it ... Can i ask how many mls u removed ?
i love ur results! i would love to know if your surgeons is good with noses? im looking for a surgeon to do my nose and a lip lift. it would be great if you can tell me more about him. did you see photos of previous patients of his? thanx!
Hi, I just e-mailed dr.Battal and he said that the total cost of the procedure is 2000 dollars so how come you had to pay more? and also, did he show you before and after pictures of lip lifts before he went ahead and operated you? best regards
Hi. You look great! What, or where, is the "fat pad" you spoke of? And, why was it removed? I don't know enough about the procedure, but it sounds as if it was fairly simple.
to revize my sentence, for any lip lift and other esthetical operations, I do recommend Asst. Prof. Gursel Turgut at Nisantasi, Istanbul-Turkey...
I had the lip lift today...alrealdy love it. Almost no swelling, It looks very very natural, as my doctor promised me. After a week, he'll take out the stiches. Hohey, for any other different operations, I truely recommend Asst. Prof. Gursel Turgut, about 2 doors next to your doc.
hi, shebby, i would like to know if everything is ok with your lip lift, would you mind to send picture of your lip lift for me please? also how much did you pay? thanks so much.
Congrats, you look great! Look forward to seeing the results as you continue to heal. Thanks for sharing.
Hi there, the image and recovery improvement is very impressive. Who was your surgeant? I too live in Istanbul and I'm considering a lip lift soon :)
hi :) my surgeon is Nuri Battal. I think he is the only surgeon that performs this operation in Istanbul.
hi hohey, your lip lift looks perfect, i hope your recovery going well. i would like to know if you are still happy with the result and how is the scar looking like so far? could you please share your your healing progress with us? :-)

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! Your upper lift definitely looks fuller. Are you happy with your results so far? It'll be interesting to see the progression as you continue to heal.