My Dream Was Flat Stomach... and Now Im Happy -Israel, IL

Im Orel , my age is19.3 years old . in the last 5...

Im Orel , my age is19.3 years old . in the last 5 years i wanted to be a thin men. before 4 years i was 92.3 Kg i losed 22 kg to 71 in 1.5 years but after 10 months i was up agien to 89.5 kg. When i finished the high school and 4 months before the army i started to keep the weight and when i was in the army i lost 21kg to 68.5 kg .. and in 3 months other i lose to 65 kg.
the extra skin was terrible for me !

I did this surgery to change my life .. and now im only 8 days after( i did it in 3/21/2013) and im happy from results! .. now im like my body and in this summer i will finaly go to the sea and to the pool with out T-shirt. im still with the Stomach belt till pass 1month from the serugery ... to short, the pain is gain =] i will update the post when i get rid off from the belt =]

Hey welcome to the community.  You are doing amazing for only being a week out!   Make sure that you don't over do it and get some rest.

You are looking great so please keep us up to date with new pictures as you heal.

11 days after the serugery....well im boring so i...

11 days after the serugery....well im boring so i toke Scissors and try cutting the bandage... cuting cuting cuting and no seen the scar... I pressed to continue so i stoppet to cutting ( sorry on my bad spealling) added photo

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Hehe the Curiosity killed me so i keep cutting .....

hehe the Curiosity killed me so i keep cutting .. little part .. i think im like it =] added photo

=] im all day rest hehe .. next sunday im going to my doctor to remove the Bandage so i will update with photos. im little scared to watch the scar but it ok =] .. thnx

Oh don't be scared.  The scar won't be so bad!   I have always said that I would rather have a scar that my old muffin top:)

well the scar better than extra skin =]

Well i did it ... i get rid off from all bandage ....

well i did it ... i get rid off from all bandage .. it was toke me over than 80 mines hehe ... i think next time when i do surgery i will do wax before he he =] i dont succsseded to added photos.. ill try agien l8r =]

My husband is looking into the surgery thanks for the review.
no problem ... and good luck for him =]

Added photos =] ... it loking like some 1 bring me...

added photos =] ... it loking like some 1 bring me box in the stomach but it will be disappear in some days~ weeks =]

Great job!!   With time the swelling will all go own so don't worry:)

i dont worry =] im like the results now and every day it look bether so i dont worry .. any betther than what i was have.. =]
Looks like your doctor did a great job. You look awesome!!

After 17 days... today i was met with my doctor .....

after 17 days... today i was met with my doctor .. he said that look great and he said me to start use with "Kelo-cote" for the scars... so i wish it help .. next month in 19/5 i will meeting with him agien ... i will keep update the scar look =]

You are looking great!

thnx =]

Hye agien =] im 3 weeks after the seurgery ... and...

Hye agien =] im 3 weeks after the seurgery ... and 4 days after use "Kelo-cote" .. i wish the time pass fast and the Red around the hub disappears .. 1 more week for the This nagging abdominal belt .. well next week =]

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Hye alll !! finaly passed 4 weeks from the Tummy...

Hye alll !! finaly passed 4 weeks from the Tummy tuck .. and today i was get rid off from the Belt ... and im after 10.5days after "Kelo-cote" ( i dont know how it help but keep using it) i added photos from before and after the serugery, im so like to watching the before and after =] i wish now the time pass and scar does not stand out so much ... next week im finaly back to the army .. i will update agien ithink in 2 weeks the scar ... i would love to have comments =]

Looking great! Four weeks just flies doesn't it:) Be patient with swelling and the scar. I am 5 months post op and still swell occasionally. Scar tends to look its worst at 3 - 4 months. Continued luck as you as you head back to work!
thnx alot =] I am optimistic and hope that the scar will be clarified as soon as possible, at the moment I just slather on the gel of the scars but if it does not help to have lots of methods that help cover scars =] ... And I wanted to get back to the army before 10 days but it was some procedure ..

Hye all... 55 days after the serguery and 38 days...

Hye all... 55 days after the serguery and 38 days after the "Kelo cote" ...im happy with resluts.. keep using the kelo cote til July and i wish the scar the scar looking better.. added photos .. =] good weekend !

=] before diet and 70 days after serguery

i added aphoto from June 2012 to june 2013... 70 days after serguery =]

5 months after ...

Long time since I updated, I'm 5 months after surgery ..
Yesterday I was visiting my surgeon said the scar is slightly darker and brought me back to use after two months I did not use anything to use Dermovate Cream for scars for 3 weeks.
In addition to starting early next month I will start to use silicone sheets for six months .. Next update will be another two and a half or so, I feel again in November after two months of criticism with the use of silicone sheets .. I am optimistic and surgeon kept telling me not to think about the laser option to blur the scar.

Throughout this time I continue to train and shape his gut loads and runs very looking forward to seeing the stomach for another six months or so when the scar is lighter and lower abdomen feeling completely back to me .. added photos .. I'd love comments

Hoping for another post, Thank you for this
i will updating in march or ending of may .. i waiting to update in May because..in May my surgeon removes the inner seam of the abdominal muscles, it now looks like a small block stands out because I am very thin .. But basically I want to scar more clarified
thanks for sharing your experience! I'm surprised you had the courage to go with the surgery at only 19 years old. I'm 24 now and prepping, I'm nervous but I just want to get it over with.

21/3/2014 1 year passed ;-)

Hye evrey 1 ... im 7 months didnt update .. so i added some photos ...

Mid-May I remove the inner seam of the abdominal muscles at the moment relatively prominent scar still looks horrible, but every few weeks I feel that improvement is why I am optimistic

Some renovations after surgery

Last week I went to my surgeon,
And stitch around 3 inches again.
While three months I go to him again to see if there is improvement in scar quality after sewing again.
If improvement is to be re-sew me another part of the scar, every time a small part of another.
The sewing was done with local anesthesia.
I added a picture of the scar, 14 and a half months since the surgery ..
And recent photo from a month..
When there is something new I will update.. good week =]
I added a picture of the scar, 14 and a half months since the surgery ..????? ???? ????? ??? ????? ??? ,
??? ????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ??? ????? ????
???? ???? 3 ?"? ????.
???? 3 ?????? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?? ????? ?????? ????? ???? ????? ???? .
????? ????? ????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? , ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? .
?????? ?????? ?? ????? ??????.
??? ?????? ????? ?? ????? , 14 ???? ?????? ???? ??? ??????..????? ???? ????? ??? ????? ??? ,
??? ????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ??? ????? ????
???? ???? 3 ?"? ????.
????? ????? ????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? , ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? .
?????? ?????? ?? ????? ??????.
??? ?????? ????? ?? ????? , 14 ???? ?????? ???? ??? ??????..Last week I went to my surgeon,
The sewing was done with local anesthesia.
I added a picture of the scar, 14 and a half months since the surgery ..Last week I went to my surgeon,
The sewing was done with local anesthesia.
I added a picture of the scar, 14 and a half months since the surgery ..

Dr. Eyal Kramer

in the Clalit aesthetics near my home.