How I Got Rid of my Acne Scars :) - Israel, IL

Hey everyone, A while ago I posted about my acne...

Hey everyone,
A while ago I posted about my acne scar story and ask for a suggestion to another treatment. This is a summary of what I wrote:
"I have acne scars on my cheeks and chin. I did "phenol peel" which made me more damage than it was before. After that I did 6 laser ("PALOMAR") treatments again with no result, I even try the needles system but nothing. My lest treatment is Injections of "hyaluronic acid" but this is a temporary solution.
The doctor that made the Injection told me that I have a stubborn skin... "
The doctor answer to me that "the best treatment for acne scars is a combinaton of silicone (a permanent filler) plus a series of about 3 fraxel treatments."
I didn’t want to even think about silicone, so I keep looking… and that I have found it…

Nelly is my new cosmetologist, when she first see me I had an oily skin and the scars,
"first thing first" she said "let's get rid of this oily skin and then we will treat this scars."
She gave me free samples of product (that lasted for a week and a half) for my oily skin and told me to come back when it's over, after a week and a half I was oil free…just like that…
I came back to her to make the facial treatment for the acne, I'm not going to lie to you, there was pain at first, but people that have acne scars knows that every treatment is painful,but when you see the result you don’t feel the pain anymore you are thankful for every moment of it just to get rid of this scars!
I'm after my third treatment (the first treatment is on the T area only, the next 2 treatment are on all the face) and I stop wearing makeup, which was my dream since I was 16.the improvement is remarkable, she got rid of the redness and made my dream come true..
I'm not done yet I still have some scars as you can see in the pictures,but hey I only had 3 treatment :)
hello Israel i just want to know which treatment you get to get rid on your acne scars is it combinaton of silicone or any specific laser treatment i hope you will help me because i already had 3 laser treatments but no effect i just want to know your review you can connect me on facebook with this email -- shinningwater@gmail.com i will be glad to talk to you
hey, my name is odelya,I live in Israel :) The treatment is not silicone laser treatment, I tried all of that but no luck... as I was saying to Ellie I do not think the treatment have a certain name. so this is the description of the process :what she does is she takes a special needle and just stab each area multiple time, not as a process that we know "the roller needles", she is doing all the stabbing manually, after every few stabs she push and drains the blood out, it's amazing to see that there are places that barely have blood and there are places where a lot of blood is coming out. I don't know how to add pictures to the comments so I can show you what is look like..
Hey, here is her facebook : https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=143025819233880

between treatment...

hey :)
Now I am after my third treatment, and in between I use Dr. Karabelnik products to get rid of facial fat. It's just great products !! This is unbelievable! When I finish the routine (two or three times a week) and my skin looks amazing, and so clean. And the most amazing thing is that it's really not expensive .....
So here is the details of the routine :
1. I wash my face very well with pomegranate soap
2. I'm cleaning my face with a toner
3 rice peeling - it's have nothing to do with the rice, I call it that because of how it lookes after using :)
I apply the paste on my face,and then rub it with the my palms until it falls out in small pieces that look like rice..
4. Exfoliating peeling - simple and easy I rub it on my face with it very well (my face are red after that but it goes after a few minutes)...
5. Green peeling - this peeling smells slightly spicy , and it burns a little, but I just continue to massage it on my face as much as I can and then remove it with toner (the same one from lever 2)
6 I put face cream and that's it :)

BTY, if someone try to get rid of oily skin and want to try this product I can send you :)
this has been so helpful for me,that I just want everyone to do it :) .
and if you want I can make a video of that routine.just let me know.
have a good day everyone :)
Is there a website for Dr Karabelnik products ? Did you ever try fraxel ?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Can you please email me the products you used, I would greatly appreciate it!! ***email removed***..thanks so much, Tracy

The fourth treatment

sorry for the delay :(
So ...
last Thursday, I had the fourth treatment, he was very aggressive and took longer then previous treatments. but since the treatment was more aggressive, I assumes that the result will be at the same level. Hopefully!
Well, this time I took some pictures during the treatment and even a video :) So I add them here.
I'm saying in advance the pictures does not look good, and even scary, but for me it's worth it, there are pictures from the day after the treatment.

Besides that,
Everyone asks me about the products, So I'll answer here,
these products are designed for oily skin and causes fat to disappear! I I exaggerated a bit and got dry skin so I lowered the dosage :)
when the oily skin is gone, the scars look a lot better (which is why I prefer winter ...)
those who want the products, can send me a good picture of the face, and I'll send it to my cosmetologist (of course I do not do anything on my own opinion), if she thinks that the products will benefit you, I will send them to you :) .
It is important for me to say again,I have no profit, I do not work with her or something, it's just that at this point of the treatment I am so satisfied with the results, I just trying to spread it to to as many people that I can :)
this is price that I paid for the products:
1. Pomegranate Soap - $ 27
2. Toner - $ 26
3.philingim - Each $ 13 - this is the sum of 39 dollars.
4. Face Cream - $ 13.

the peelings look small (I attached pictures), but it's enough for a long time, because you need to use a small amount of product each time.
I'm working on a video of the treatment, Hopefully to finish tomorrow :)
Odelya...this was very considerate of you to post. It helps a lot!
Thank you :) Im happy to know that :)
Thank you for updating we really appreciate it!!

THE VIDEO!

The treatment
finally!!!
I'm uploading the video :)
I'm sorry it took me so long but I admit, I got into some trouble with it :)
so enjoy and let me know what you think (about the video/treatment/anything)
I LOVE the video...so helpful to know what to expect. I'm following you now to see your progress. Up unitl the needle, I thought it looked pretty relaxing! Thank you!
I love that video and wondered the same thing as Eva, if the needle hurt you?
Great video, thank you for sharing! Is the needling painful?

heyyyy

I write here because I want to put some pictures..
so, the needle does hurt,but the results are worth it. still my left cheek have a lot of work but the rest of the face look soooooooooooooooo good!! right now she added a Infrared treatment so I hope that my left cheek will look like the rast of my face.I will have the next treatment at the end of the monthe and I will keep you posted :)
waw, nice video..............thankx for sharing
Awesome, thanks for updating with photos :) Good luck on your next treatment, I look forward to your update!
Nelly Davidov