Looking Great Now (And Feeling Great) - Israel, IL

Always have been bothered by my skin, have been to...

always have been bothered by my skin, have been to so many doctors over the years, glad I heard about this doctor since it's the first time I finally feel good about myself and not embarrassed when I look in the mirror or out at a public function. took me 3 treatment sessions and doc was very upfront all along about what I can expect and how many sessions it might take, no surprises along the way
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Acne Scars Treatment community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Acne Scars Treatment community today.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Professor Novick (in Israel we use the title when the doctor is a prof.) makes you feel like you're the only patient he's seen all day...many doctors spend the entire time looking at your charts in the computer, barely giving you a glance...and each time I was there, I never had to wait, the staff is also very friendly, he was also very attentive to an email I sent him after the first treatment, my entire experience was positive and I've already recommended him to friends and family, glad I found him, my faith in doctors has been restored!