Isolaz Works!

I have had severe acne for 5 years and have tried...

I have had severe acne for 5 years and have tried just about everything from topical treatments, to facials, vBeam, blue light and oral meds.

I went to a doctor in New Jersey and between the 2nd and 3rd treatment noticed a significant difference in my skin. After the 4th treatment I was able to continue on a simple skin care regiment that has left me clear and this is now 4 months out. I may need to go back for a touch-up but I am very satisfied with the results.

the doctor explained to me at length the way the treatments would progress; he also let me know I may get worse before I get better; this kept me focused and made me stick out the 4 weeks and I am so glad I did!!

Any body know where I can get isolaz on Long Island for a reasonable price?Thanks
isolaz HURTS so badly! i have horrible cystic acne all around my chin and cheeks and 2 big ones on the bridge of my nose, this laser is making it seemingly worse and worse, i still have 2 more treatments (i've had two already) so i am still hoping for improvement since it is completely paid for. but seriously, if you have cystic acne, be aware that the suction will hurt you, but you dont feel the heat, so thats a plus i suppose...
I just wondered how is your facial skin now are you happy with the treatment?
can someone recommend a dr. in nj
go to Advanced Dermatology with Dr. Mcfalls or Dr. Cittone in Westfield NJ, they're both very good and will help you
larissa velez, I live in long island and i am planning to do isolaz, can you please let me know the name of the doctor please and where it is located. I have been living with acne on my face for 10 years now. willy thank you

Isolaz and wonderful. Had five treatments and it comes with gentle facial massage, steam and painless extractions by hand. Sometimes I would break out after treatment, but the woman who treats me said its because a lot of stuff is getting pulled deeply out of the pore. Very affordable too I only pay about $50-$200 per treatment, and the treatment runs a whole hour. She's really nice, she told me she used to train doctors how to use Isolaz. Heated table too. I feel great afterword. I live on Long Island

can u tell me where she does isolaz, i would like to get treatment done.

please tell me where I can find this person? I also live on long Island and would like to have these tretments done or at least gimme a number PLEASE
Did you ever get the information I also live on Long Island and would like to have this done.Please let me know.
I live on Long Island too, can you tell me where you get the treatments for $50-200? I went to a place in the city but they want $400 per treatment which I cannot afford. I desperately want to try this becuase I have tried everything and thus far nothing has helped my adult acne.
How can i do this for free.
um you don't - nothing is ever free and isolaz is very expensive ($300-400 each time)
I had my first isolaz treatment 3 weeks ago (coupled with a microdermabrasion treatment) and afterwards had a HORRIBLE breakout - big cysts. Once these cleared however, I've been very acne-free...I'm nervous about going back for my second treatment - did you get an initial breakout after the isolaz? This time though, I'm going to do just the isolaz - maybe it was the microderm & isolaz combo that was too much.