Years of Sadness Due to Eyebags - Prague, CZ

So after saving extensively I opted after lots of...

So after saving extensively I opted after lots of research to visit dr satankova at iscare in prague to help my rid of my very aging upper and lower eyebags.
I am now 8 days post operative and feel very depressed. The upper eyelid had to be cut way under lash line, my eyelids remain very swollen...
You will be ok, Eyes take so long to get back to normal, it can take up to 6 months before the swelling and glassy look goes. keep positive x
The swelling is the worst. It can take up to two weeks to settle down. I just went through this and you can't judge the outcome at all. It takes at least a month before you get a idea of how it might look. I know it's hard to be patient but that's the only think you can do.
Thanks tommy, it's the worst thing mentally just thinking it won't improve! Also I'm worried about the lower incision line and that because it's so low that the scars will turn in to a fold and I will then have two lower eye bags on each eye, I'm not sure if the pads underneath are swelling or just more bags :( Thankyou for the reply as real self there are people in same or similar situations :) x

day 15

my eyes dont look much better. i think that the lower line is horrible and feel it wont go as now it is a fold which make undereye look like i have 2 sets of bags.
i am praying that it gets better. will make appt to see my own gp as worried
How are you doing?
i still have bad scarring under my eyes which crease and look like bags, the scars are very red and so obvious, i like the result of the top lid bit hate the scars on the bottom and if they dont go im going to have to get them fixed hopefully something can be done.....x
It looks on your before photo, that you had festoon bags. My PS told me they were the hardest to do anything about. He said the only way to get rid of them was to cut them out like your surgeon has done. However you are left with two scars under your eyes. That's better than a bag, right? The scars will fade, and you can try to cover them with makeup?
Prague Plastic Surgeon

Dr satankova was very nice attentive and kind. I think she has tried her best and it early days still for me to comment