Finally Something Worth Trying - Irving, TX

I am very cautious about any elective procedures....

I am very cautious about any elective procedures. I have read extensively about this technique & it just makes sense to me. I am a work out girl, 5'6 145 lbs, curvy, athletic & proportioned. I am in the fashion industry and take a lot of pride in my appearance. My doctor Charles Powell in Irving, Tx. patiently answered all of my questions. The staff was great. I was relaxed during the procedure with minimal discomfort. This AM I went in, received a couple of oral meds to help me relax, got marked on so when I layed down he knew right where to focus on. Day 1--after procedure - slight discomfort, wearing a body garment for a couple of weeks, a little draining, tired, slightly swollen, taking their advice & taking the day off from work...can't wait to see the progress.

Hi tiffr: I am past the six month mark. I do not see results, minimal at best to go through a lot of expense, pain, & stay hidden (w/ legs totally covered)...I still have discoloration under the skin - purplish - still have dimpling & uneven texture of the legs. For me personally I regret doing this. I posted positive comments very early on - but the side effects were huge...I never got the results I was promised. The procedure is still new. I continue to eat well, exercise often & hope maybe one day a less invasive procedure might be able to improve the results I currently have. Good luck w/ your decision...
Your status says worth it but you have posted elsewhere you regret doing it. Your posts scare me. I am considering doing this. How are you feeling about this now??? Thanks
Can you let us know if you are seeing positive results? I was planning on having the procedure done by Dr. Powell closer to the holidays and am nervous to spend all that money if it is not really worth it. The other sweet young lady who went to him does not seem to me too impressed with her results. Any update would be GREATLY appreciated!
Charles Powell

He likes to have a two day follow up to - will keep you updated