I went from an A to a C cup - Breast Augmentation - Irvine, CA

Its been about two weeks since my procedure. I am...

Its been about two weeks since my procedure. I am happy with my results even though they are not the final ones. The scary part is the bruising over all it depends on how you handle the situation and procedure I went in there confident and not scared or worried so when I got out of my surgery I wasn't worried I was just sore and in pain but the meds helped. They do tell you to bring photos or get a size that you are sure of most woman say "I Wish I Went Bigger" I thought that wouldn't be me but turns out it was. Overall I am happy I went from an A to a C cup and everyone loves my breasts they were pricy but the most natural looking breasts no one knew I got them done until I told them. If you want more info you can ask for my email or I suppose I can update my review. Like I said overall experience was incredible my surgeon was very nice and helpful he was helping me choose a size especially since I had no clue what size I wanted. The receptionist was so sweet I just felt comfortable talking about what I wanted and getting it done I am more confident then ever. Some say don't do it but it depends on you what makes you happy I have a pretty face I been told I am gorgeous but I never felt like myself until I got my breasts done and I did it for myself. By the way I got the tear drop silicone breast augmentation which make the appearance of your breast more natural it all depends what look you are going for so make sure to ask questions and look at photos. Hope this was somewhat helpful.

Bruised (Ouch)

A few days ago I was admitted to the hospital due to an emergency surgery I needed I made sure told everyone that I just got my breast done. I was given all types of drugs to calm me down and ease the pain of course I wasn't in my own state of mind so the next day I looked at my breast and they were bruised they were all purple and pink and green they looked horrible. I asked seven nurses and showed them not one could give me a correct answer or some medical advice until I showed up to this site. Well I did my own research turns out they gave me a blood thinner that casued the bruising so I was worried. Now I waited to get discharged and saw my surgeon and he told me if they gave me a blood thinner yes sure enough they did on my tummy ouch!! Well he told me he would keep an eye on my it did look like some bleeding occurred etc. I am ok now better than I was I will keep you updated on what happens and how I am feeling. We patients get nervous and worried especially when no one seems to listen or give you advice. Anyways I am glad I got out of my surgery just fine and left those mean nurses. I was upset on how they handled my situation poorly!

Feeling Better

It has been three weeks I had two surgeries in two weeks as some might know due to my other posts. One surgery on my breasts the second my gallbladder was removed but I am a tough cookie and I am back at work and feeling much better. My breasts bruising went down a lot since last week. I feel better but I still feel sore (the boobs) and I can't sleep like a starfish or with my tummy down I am just waiting for that moment ahhhh. So I am doing great. I promise to post photos as soon as possible. I have an appointment on November 1st and I will update you girls. I laid off the pills because Its too much for my body. Stress plus all the medical equipment on me and tape etc made my chest break out or maybe its an allergic reaction not sure but hopefully it goes away soon. I feel like a bad luck charm but I know once I get back into fitness even though I can't workout for a while I will get better by eating right again and drinking plenty of water and taking it easy. I will get to those with the size of my breast and where were the incisions made and how they look. Have a great day ladies.

Feels Weird

So my right boob feels so much different from my left one. Good thing is I have my appointment next friday. The left one feels squishy underneath at the bottom very squishy like a reguar balloon filled with water and the other one feels like a water ballon meant for water understand? So many questions and concerns but I don't want to freak out. Hopefully its normal. I will update you soon on what the surgreon says about them. Lets pray its not anything out of the ordinary!!!! xoxo hate feeling weird but ill call him tomorrow.
Irvine Plastic Surgeon

He was just incredible he made me feel comfortable the best part is he helped me choose a size and didn't pressure me into something I didn't want. I loved his work and he did an excellent job making my breast look natural. Over all experience was excellent.