Loss a Lot of Breast Volume After Breast Feeding & Needed Uplift & Implant

I've been stalking this page for the past 3-4...

I've been stalking this page for the past 3-4 months looking and reading other women's reviews of uplifts & implants.
I decided to get an uplift & implant as I am still young and felt so un confident in my body , naked, in a bikini, strapless top etc and I wanted to peruse correcting my boobs. After two kids and breast feeding they lost so much volume and dropped so much!
I went to 3 different surgeons and settled on one which I thought seemed to be a perfectionist. We decided on a lollipop lift and Mentor under the muscle 300cc silicone implant - I actually didn't know it was going to be High profile until after surgery. I think if I knew I would've went with moderate but he didn't discuss this with me.
My desire was to be a full C not too big (DD) and not too small, just a nice handful lol.
I was absolutely shitting it on the day of surgery, I've never been put asleep before and just worried about the pain in general. I went through all my pre op routine questions and the surgeon marked me up and i was ready to
Go!!
The anaesthetist (or is it anaesthcialogist??) was chatting to me while on the surgery table about holidays etc and last thing I know was out for the count. I woke up shaking and bit my tongue , I heard you can wake up like this..so the nurse put a heater under my blankets to regulate me back to normal.
I have to say I was surprise how painless I was, I stayed the night in the hospital. I didn't get much sleep and I was uncomfortable during the night..I was topped up with painkillers but really all I had for the following days was Solphadene & Difene & antibiotic. The second day was the toughest I couldn't do anything.. But after that it got so easy I kept thinking that the pain was going to hit me with a bang!! But it didn't.
Right now I'm 10 days post op and feel good however I feel like I went too big :( :( I wanted be a C it looks like I'm gonna be a D!! So I'm hoping it's swelling...
What do you think?? I'll post my before & afters..

sj xx
Looking great!!! I'm getting a lift with 300cc hp too, hoping for a full C/small D. We shall see...
Thank u!! Finally getting used to the size it was such a shock to have them big but I'm getting used to them :) what size are you now ?
I'm a 34 C (small C, maybe even a large B?) LOL. My VS are 34 C. If I end up a full D, it'd be ok! :)

Finally getting used to them...

I'll admit I had a bit of a melt down a couple of days ago - tears and regret.... I hated them, thought they were too big I just felt horrible. I'm finally getting used to them & tried on a C cup bra which relaxed me a little into thinking they aren't THAT big... Still swelling left but getting there xx
Hello, I'm just checking in to see how your adjusting to the new addition. I hope all is well and you let us know how your doing.

Update - 8 weeks later

Hi Guys!

So bit of an update as to what's happening with my new boobies.. I went for my first post op appointment last week and I have a slight double bubble on my left boob :( I actually saw this from the first day post surgery but hoping it will come out. I have to go back in two months to see if I will need a revision.
I also got measured last week - 34 D is what i'm measuring or 32DD - SO NOT what I wanted, the more I have the bigger boobs the more I'm realizing I want them smaller :( I feel like i'm conscious of them with everything i'm wearing that they are sticking out....so with saying that, I am strongly considering maybe replacing the implants to a smaller one IF I get the revision necessary for the double bubble...?!! Very confused about this! Anyone else felt like this ? I've heard of boob greed but never this?

I'll post some pics up (need to do it from my phone) xx
im the complete opposite, I haven't seen many boobs on here that look as amazing as yours!!! feeling so jealous right now lol
Sorry to hear you think they are too big! I am a big fan of the natural look myself and I honestly think your size is perfect. Not too big at all!
Dr Jean Phillippe Salmin