IPL Amazing!

I wanted IPL to get rid of acne scars as well as...

I wanted IPL to get rid of acne scars as well as freckles and age spots. I also had many broken capilaries around and inside the tip of my nose.

I underwent the IPL procedure 2 years ago at the age of 36. At that time the cost was $250 per treatment, or 3 for $600. I did 3, 4 weeks apart.

There was mild pain, but no worse than getting a lip wax. The mild redness that followed was only noticed by myself. All of my freckles, acne scars, age spots, and capilaries were completely removed after the third treatment.

Last week I went back for a "pick me up". The new price policy is $350 for a full face, and $100 for any follow-up visits (if necessary). My skin looks amazing, clear, and glowing. I do not need to wear any foundation or powder on my skin. A little mascara, blush and lipgloss, and I am good to go!

I decided that IPL will be a gift to myself every Christmas!

In two weeks I am trying Juviderm for my laugh lines and a drop of Botox mild crow's feet. I will keep you posted.

Randi Slotnick

She was very experienced and cautious.

Can I ask you where you had it done? I live in thew New York area and am looking for a good place to have IPL. Also who was the technician/dr who did the procedure? Thanks
me too...I live in NY and looking for a good place - thanks. Jenna