Hello I am a newbie in the room. I started my...

Hello I am a newbie in the room. I started my Journey to Breast Reduction in January 2014. Insurance denied my first claim and I had to appeal and it was overturned .I went from 38DDD to hopefully small 38C . I did measure around my breast with nothing on them before I was 44 and now im 39 inches hoping to lose one more inch, that being said one inch equals one cup size.I am just now two weeks post opt with swelling not to bad not on any pain meds but still icing it.I went to University of Iowa Hospital and Dr. Lawrence did my surgery I am pleased with it . I have had 4 neck surgerys two which are fused and I have had 3 lumbar surgerys hoping getting 3 1/2 pounds between both breast will help save a few of disc and help with pain to early to say yet.

You are looking great! I had a lot of back pain...and the BR has changed my life. I hope you get as much relief as I have.
You look great post op! Only two weeks and look how awesome you look in that fuchsia spaghetti strap top! I hope you continue healing well and that your neck pain subsides!
Thank you for your kind words SPAGHETTI STRAP LOL I have never in my life remember Spaghetti straps my sports bras are spaghetti straps NO MORE DIGGING~~~~~~~~

3 weeks Post opt tomorrow May 6th 2014

Just updating some recent photos as you can tell I love the Paper tape for sensitive skin even after my strips were removed I didnt want to have any holes as I have seen. And gives me a little more support I think If I go braless I might beable to use this tape,to keep the headlights from coming on . I still have some swelling going on cant wait till all that heals some bruising and my inscions under my breast where are stitches are at My body still is absorbing the internal stiches and until then I will use the paper tape for sensitive skin it peels off oh so gentle and doenst leave sticky residue. I bought 2 rolls and went back and bough two more rolls. I still been icing once to twice a day. Wearing only sports bras. With spaghetti straps I have never been able to wear them my breast was to heavy and uneven.So glad I finally got my BR done .I will post some photos I took today.I havent used any special lotions or creams just the light pressure on my scars will help flatten out the scars. Happy Healing to all. I am so proud to be in the ITTY BITTY TITTY COMITTY.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

update

anywhere there was like a bump area I would tape it up for support. And under the breast I start with a piece in center of the breast and start the tape and gently give it a pull to the outer edges really holds well. Hope this review helps some new people. And as far as size goes I looked for three months before and after surgery, but I was so nervous about it But I saw my surgeon Before surgery and he was making my markings, I couldnt stress enough to him I wanted to be a C but was afraid if I said that he would make me a full overflowing C so I stressed I want to BE ON THE SMALLER SIDE OF C I wanted to have nothing to do with ANY Ds at all. I am so pleased so far so good I go back for another post opt visit in a few weeks. I wanted to be a FULL BE SMALL C and I got exactly what I wanted. I figured I could always wear them pretty padded bras if I want to add volume But I could never be anysmaller, and for me before Breast Reduction I wore the thinnest bras and minimizers I could find, and still my HIGH BEAMS were always ON. as far as nipples I havent had my lights on yet I try to get the lightly removable cup bras in these photos I didnt have the removable cups in.In my first post I had a shirt with the lightly cups in them I look little more bigger LOL SO SO HAPPY I was so nervous I have seen alot of ladys not to be as small as they wanted. I do need to lose some weight but weight has never really ever effected my bra size.My surgeon put all internal stitches in me So i just kept changing tape and airing them out daily.And I still feel the paper tape gives me so much more support especially under the breast so I wont get rips tears or hole.

more three week photos

thank you I have a spot on my boob looks infected so i just put antibotics on it and airing it out hope this is all it is was a scab then now just a spot in yelowish green how scabs get when they form? I am hoping it gets healed soon Think antibotic lotion would be good as well as let it air out ?
As long as your doctor has given you the ok to apply lotion, etc. the antibiotic ointment should help. This is what my PS had me put on when I had small sores from spitting stitches.
really cute new boobs

3 weeks today

ice ice and more Ice I think i see two black stitches just like the ends of them one is on the nipple and one under one of my breast they are clean and not red so I leave them for now hoping they will dissolve inside I go back for 2 post opt on May 19th be here before I know it Keeping clean and gauze still swelling had ice on twice today Just feel like they are full of breast milk LOL and I havent breast fed for 26 years a little more uncomfortable but still tight and hasnt seemed to soften up yet Im still shooting for the MAGIC 4 MONTH everyone seems thats the month At least I will have a more comfortable SUMMER!!!! Wish I would have did this years ago but it all worked out in the end .I have lost 5 inches and hoping to lose one more inch when all swelling goes down. Its a good idea to measure yourself before surgery with out a bra on and bending over and letting the GIRLS HANG in front get a good measurement then the day of the surgery re measure before all swelling kicks in I did I was 44 around breast and back I wore 38DD and hung over under and out of sides big time. Then after surgery I measured next day before had time to swell I was 39. and still have swelling and my shirts fit different for sure I could probably get buy with smaller ones but still very comfy in all my shirts its not pulling in middle of back or neck. Hoping to save my remaining three disc in neck.

Name Changed I changed my user name from MIZZBRYCE to IttyBittyTittyCommity NO reason I just liked it better :P
Love it!
I am only two weeks ahead of you, but I also had that feeling like the breasts were engorged and needed to be suckled : ) I definitely feel better and less swollen now, hopefully yours will start to soften soon. I wish I would have thought to take measurements. I did try on one of my old bras yesterday, and there is no way I fill it out now...

may 8th

three weeks and 2 days Still swelling and bruised ON ICE NOW :P

May 9th 2014

Just small update to show a few more healing pictures. I still have some swelling and bruising going on I also have one scab that keeps coming off and then back again I got triple antibiotic on it and dry gauze. I also keep my scars taped with 3M paper tape for sensitive skin I have had many surgerys and by keeping pressure on the scars will be alot flatter. Plus love the support. I have been using a cotton bra as to let them have air I also have some swelling I know you cant tell from photos but I feel the tightness in them I keep icing them not on direct skin I dont want to ICE FREEZE THEM that will kill the skin as well I will hopefully Repost some more photos on my Month Post Op which will be May 15th.

Looking fabulous, IBTC! What is the tape you are raving about? I'd like to pick some up.
Well its from walmart Its called paper tape for sensitive skin its probably the only blue one they have its Made from 3M Mine had a dollar off coupons on top of it so its like 6 dollars a roll and I used two rolls and got two more I have tried the white paper tape IT doesnt WORK so Save your money Hope you have a walmart Not sure where your from But manufacturer is 3M blue paper tape for sensitive skin I have tried several white rolls of paper tape doesnt stick this Blue Is great Hope you can find it I put it under my breast and wow I start from the center and pull toward the armpit I also tape it across MY HEAD LIGHTS awesome for that gently comes off I LOVE IT...
For Mine - the Other Day when I Measured - I was 35 Inches for the Band Size and 41 for the Bust Measurement. Before my Surgery - I was 36 Around Band Size and 48 Bust ! So - that was 12 Inches Difference. And NOW ........... I'de just be 6 Inches !

May 9th 2014

Just jumping round looking at photos and reading amazing stories we planted our garden today I sat on chair most of time but helped what I could do Im on my ICE GEL BAGS from walmart I got the ACE Brand cause that is all they had But I saw my father in law had two which was EQUATE BRAND the exact same kind I got ripped off UGHHHH but they are totally Awesome

Hoping you are having a good day. You should really start feeling better these next few weeks. I barely used ice. I could even drink cold liquids for awhile as it caused sharp pain straight to my nipples. And ice did the same. Glad you are able to tolerate the ice.
Thank You I do the same thing when I drink cold stuff its like cold behind my breast I thought now this feels weird LOL never noticed it before surgery but Glad Im not the only one that feels like that Well its not actually ICE it is ICE GEL PACKS that mold to your body from Walmart soft to the skin Large. And I have like cheese cloth towels I put around them I keep them cool not frozen :)
Do the ice gel packs help the incision soreness or do you mostly use it directly on your breasts?

May 11 2014

EYE EYE MATE!!!!! I look Like a PIRATE LOL

Enjoyed your post/review - thanks for sharing. Love that we all can find the humour in things :) After all my reading here, I will now be trying to find this TAPE that everyone is wanting/needing. I'm in if it helps :)
Thanks Spice girl Hope you try the light blue type I tried three other cheaper paper tapes all where white and didnt stick worth a crap!!!! Good Luck on your journey
that did make me laugh!!! hope the patch is not needed soon!!!

Heres a small video on the Blue tape for sensitive skin from 3M

I tried three other white paper tapes and NO LUCK fell off this one is great Hope it can help you like it is me Click link below for small video

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Heres the tape Im not sure mine was Nexus??? I just thought mine was 3M paper tape for sensitive skin

I am not sure if you can see my photo yet....but it was Nexus made by 3M
It is listed with the post on 5/11/2014. I can see it. Maybe there is a delay? Or maybe you need to go out of my profile and then go back in?

Some more photos healing quite well still shows more bruising then my camera could pick up

I believe that is it If you take off the ends of the tape just pop off does it say 3M on the inside? have you tried it yet? I usually start with a piece I cut off about a little longer then my Cut under the breast I start on the inside of the breast and lightly pull as you place it.....Amazing support I hope you like it I have wasted my money on three white kinds and they didnt hold near as good as the blue 3M one.....
PLus I use it if my headlights are i use a few little pieces across it I cant wait till I can buy a pretty bra with little pads to keep my lights from showing thru
I have not used it yet, as my revision was only last Friday. I will try this as soon as I am given the ok. Thanks so much'

5/13/2014 May 13th 4 weeks post opt

Just a small update as far as weeks I am 4 weeks post opt today. And by months I will be 1 month out May 15th I go back for check up next monday the 19th. Still swelling and my nipples have became more sensitive. Cant wait till Month 4 that is when the doctor and team told me I will see most of the benefits from the BR. I know they are still tight and need to move more front and center and give me cleavage I know its just a matter of time.

I ALSO Have Bionic Eyes ! LOL ! Now - we'll all have Bionic Boobs TOO ! :-) Your Results LQQK GREAT !
Thanks WENDY1956
today is week 4

ONE MONTH POST OPT TODAY 5/15/2014

Just a monthly update I will post some photos still sore and light bruising I see more bruising going on and my right one is healing slower then left , Both have thick incisions under the breast where my body is trying to absorb the stitches My Right Breast looks as if the nipple wasn't cut round like it was slightly cut straight at the top of it? I have a post opt appt Monday. I know its very early to see full benefits.Tell what you think Thanks

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I hit update before I had all photos uploaded try again

5/15/2014 One month photos puckering on right breast and seeing more light bruising on my right that wasnt there before. Im sure its normal I will try to label my photos

You are looking great. The abnormal shapes you notice can certainly be related to swelling that you have going on. I remember being concerned about certain things and with time there will be lots of minor changes.
Looking really good, it is early days for all the lumps and bumps to smooth out.
Thanks Peediewife

BEFORE PHOTO

WOWWWWWWWWWWW Before and one month after

hope so thank you I was thinking of looking right after photos but they were bloody and tape on them before swelling started

BEFORE AND AFTER SIDE BY SIDE

You look great!! Give it time to heal. Your size is about the same is mine. I walk around shirtless all the time, I am so happy, just have to get one correction to bring up my left side, but feeling great
You are doing GREAT ! Before you know it - You'll be WAY OUT THERE .... for Weeks PO - even by Months ! And ........... ~ HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ! ~ I think it was Yesterday - so this is Late !
THANK YOU VERY MUCH WENDY1956!!!

May 18 2014

Going for post opt appt tomorrow morning will see how I am doing I will be 5 weeks post opt Tuesday. Every day i get a little bit better : )

Good luck tomorrow!
Every day you get a little bit better, you feel a little bit better, you look a little bit better...celebrate each and every milestone!
You betch LozzaC awesome every day changes a little hoping I will be all settled in to my new GIRLS in a few more months. Not sure about what size I am as I didnt want to buy anything till all swelling is gone

Please be sure to GIVE ME a THUMBS UP on my review if you find it helpful THANKS

Today was my 5 week post opt May 19 2014. Doctor gave me the OK to buy either wire or wireless bras what ever was the most comfy he said I could get into HOTUBS NOW!!! Gave me the OK for anything I will have another appt in two more months. I asked about the nipple I was worried about he reassured me telling me I had some really deep sutures pulling and tugging as they heal.He also said that the volume of the breast really wont change that I could buy either Underwire Bras or just bras with out wires whatever was most comfortable for me. He also said up to a year could be some subtle changes up to a year. So glad I went with my second opinion.

Husband went with me to my Five week Post Opt

May 19th 2014 My husband went with me to my post opt appt. I asked the doctor a few questions I also said well My husband is more worried about it then I AM LOL since I had did so much searching ect before my surgery I had three months of searching and finding out what was going to happen . I started to watch some youtube videos on the actual surgery but I quickly turned them off I figure I didnt want to see them All I knew was I would be taking a nice nap.

Bra Shopping May 20 2014

I got the OK yesterday from my Plastic Surgeon I could by some bras. So today I hit walmart LOL got a few danskin sports bras (3) bright colors and I believe 4 more and none of them are underwires WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I wore like 38B/C with the Cs being a little roomy not to bad But I could probably go down on my BODY size to a 36 but he told me the size wouldnt change so much they would probably drop center and fluff to a beautiful tear drop size : ) Such a happy camper. Then I went to JCP Pennys and got two bras didnt try on then got home to small so they will have to go back. Glad I tried on different ones in Walmart. I should be good for the summer anyways.

enjoy!!!
Thanks Peediewife I got them washed and in my drawers still on some ice but the doctor said it was ok to get in hot tub so maybe I should be using moist heat IDK. Was fun to shop for them I usually always dug in the back of bras or clearance rack for my size never tried one on for years. I was shocked I grabbed Bs and Cs LOL only one C kinda fit was a little room in it when I poked it with my finger it popped back out (the bra) LOL that is. I think Im more on Big B small C . WOW WEEZERS!! IM trilled as each day goes by.I just tried tons on and picked a few and left. I think I can possibly go down on the width from 38 to 36 as well I had to put them on the tighted hooks.
Cool, you got some bras, you don't look like a C Cup.

May 20 2014 WOW Dr said I could go bra shopping 5 weeks Post Opt

I was in shock I grabbed Bs and Cs and Bs fit the best I bought one C cup it was a little room in them.Going from such big ones to such small ones AWE IM IN HEAVEN!!!! I couldnt stress more how I wanted to be on the smaller side of C the more the merrier I told My PS.HE DELIVERED~~~~~~~

Thanks for the review. I'm getting set for surgery. The blue tape should come in handy :)
YEP and my surgeon took my tape of at one week I didnt even ask him about it LOL but I had DID NOT WANT ANYTHING COMING OPEN Holes or stitches coming thru from just the weight on our internal stitches Im still using it to help make the scars flatten I have used it on many other neck and back operations I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im still using it.IT helps with people whos HIGH BEAMS are on all the time just add a few pieces of tape over them keeps them turned OFF LOL
You look amazing! Really youthful and neat! I can't believe you had to appeal even after all the problems you've had with your poor neck :( I'm really praying you get loads of relief now. Well done, what a fantastic result and 1500 grams off, that's a lot!

5 week post May 21st 2014

Heres some photos per request LOL be back later this afternoon hair done today and hit a store I got two bras I didnt try on that dont fit I go get bigger ones LOL

taking for ever to upload I hope I dont have to redo this UGHHHHHHHHHH

no wires no wires

No wires WHOO HOOOOO

PHOTOS

I got alot more photos must not have loaded yet but they are before my photos with my pink shirt and cami on hoping the will update more Off to get my hair trimmed and brows done. Then run to JCPennys I bought to large bras from there sports and didnt try them on I cant get them on from my top or my bottom LOL I probably get bigger size as I like the sturdiness of them I didnt not take photos of them If i get them changed back I will throw a quick photo up.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

more photos didnt load first time

THE PURPLE ONE IS ONLY 38C all rest 38B I can go down to 36s and the DANSKIN Bright colored sports bras are from walmart size LARGE they have them up to 2xl

fabulous
You look so cute and youthful in your bras!
Thank You I so love bright things~~~~~

photos

I have the pads out on this shirt I have a orange one just like it too

Love the houndstooth bra, it looks so comfortable. I bet you couldn't even imagine wearing something like that before!
Thanks ALLIE i never fit an to any of them before :) but I can now!!!
the moulded non wired bras are just like some i was able to wear during the day about 2 weeks post surgery, there is a pic on my review

Two new Bras

Here are two Warner bras was buy one get second half off at JC pennys

Six Week Post Opt Pictures May 27th 2014

I only got two photos because my camera battery needed recharged got it charging I still have some puckering around nipples normal as they have some deep sutures in them.

BEFORES AND DURING AND AFTERS

Was having issues before with photos so trying out the new system.Was hard finding all my photos so they might not be in correct order but you can pretty much say I went from 38DDD to 38B

Great result, with healing will only get better
thanks I still have some pukering around nipple and getting less swollen but still have swelling, Scars underneath still need to be absorbed . I kinda look Boxy yet, I know its early yet TIME Is On our side...
Wow wow wow!!! I'm so happy for you and you look FANTASTIC!

drains

I had drains removed next morning after night in hospital

Six week Photos

I still have some puckering and they need to stop drop and roll LOL fluff out not to worried doctor said possibly around the 4-6 months area and said even small changes up to a year.

Happy belated birthday.....thanks for sharing with us you look fantastic...I so can not wait....so out of 10 what was the post op pain like? Or is it more discomfort...? Keep the progress coming :-)
Thank You I dont have hardly any pain or soreness Im 6 weeks out I know I have more healing as they did deep sutures and have one nipple puckered if you feel the breast you can almost tell where the healing is done. If I had to do it soon IT WOULD BE YEARS AGO But kinda glad I did wait I had 4 neck surgerys and really had no choice. I need to drop some weight from My belly yet hoping that will come soon as well.I made sure when my surgeon was Marking me UP I wanted to be a BIG B or Very Very Small C , I just picked up some bras off clearance today 5 more LOL 5 bucks each LOL and they have underwires and 38B still hasnt sunk in yet doctor said I will change alot up till 4-6 months then slowly to a year after!!! GOOD LUCK
Oh wow that's fantastic...

OK WEIRD

I have a double toilet paper roll with magazine rack and I was changing one of the rolls (sitting on the can ) LOL TMI and I had to turn to my left and over strecthed a little and HEARD A BIG POP it felt like a stitch pop to me Is this normal I could let I strecthed a little but then FELT THE SNAP In side kinda like a dry stitch pop is what if felt like it was not a ZINGER has anyone had this and my Right breast was the one that had most work done to it my left breast has been ok from the begging POP SNAPPLE CRACK LOL

have heard others describe this, it certainly told you not to stretch that much but i am sure no harm will be done. i twice got a really sharp pain reaching to dry my feet.
thank you wasn't really that painful at the time it was just like a string had broken or dry pop probably was on its way to pop as it dissolves anyway I definitely didnt stretch to my toes just a little sideways Oh well Im sure it will heal fine too I put some more OF MY BLUE TAPE ON IT as it felt quite swollen yet (Sigh)

Still hasnt sunk in last summers photo and this summers photos

Last July photo all I see is tits made my it so you couldnt see my head LOL and then this summers!!!!!!!!!

A couple more BEFORE AND AFTER

Before Summer 2013 After Summer 2014 Glad to get rid of them heavy breast took 3 pounds off together I should have did this MANY YEARS AGO But glad I did it would have saved me many years of less pain and neck surgerys :(

My Lower Back Vertebrate's WILL Pop like that ! Maybe that's what You did and it wasn't a Stitch ?
QUESTION - I keep forgetting things. First time one here. I saw that you had the drains...and I have no problem or fear with that....but, how do you empty that little bottle, and switch it out, without fluid spilling? Thx
OH, I forgot. I LOVE your "ITTYBITTYTITTYCOMITTY" !!! LOL!

7 Week Post Opt Photos Happy Healing

wonderful result
NO this pop was in side my breast not my back I have went to chiros for 30 years its a BOOB POP well didnt hear it POP felt IT SNAP
I had a one night stay at hospital so I didnt empty mine they did I left next day they show you if you have to go home with them I think out put has to be under 20cc to get them out right away It didnt hurt me one bit then again my left boob was hardly painful but they took more out of my right breast 600gms from left and 900gms from right they still are swollen I will be 7 weeks tommorrow but not near as swollen as they were. Much more comfortable at week 7

two more photos

If you like my photos or review and it has helped you Please be sure to go to the bottom of my Profile or Review and make sure to check where it says was this review helpful for you and CLICK YES!!!!!! This is a Before Summer 2013 and After Summer 2014 I went from DDD (was never properly fitted) I hung out above below and sides and bras were so painful I hadnt wore them for 12 years and NOW these sports bras are SO comfy I wear them 24/7 every once and while I go braless at home but if it swells I put bra back on I will be 7 weeks tommorrow Post Op.

Wow, you look great, it just look so painful.
thank you alot of the ladys have a easy time of it I have high pain tolerance and It was bad at times nothing keep me down to bad I guess. Well worth it!! I went with out a bra one night and one day was pretty painful then bra went back on. Now I got it back off Im just coming up on 7 weeks next tuesday.
What a wonderful result ittybitty! You look great both with and without clothes :). You encouraged me to keep telling my doc what I wanted even though he thought a B would be to small, and it worked! Thank you for your help at a critical time :)

Side boobs

My husband keep pointing out the negative on my boobies LOL he said I have that side stuff FAT I dont know is it normal I didnt think it was that bad is that something that comes it time seems Im heavy on the sides I figure it will all drop to the front am I wrong?

Some men are just picky. I don't even notice a side boob. Your breasts are still changing shape - if you are unhappy with anything at the six month mark ask your surgeon if there is anything they can do.
Thank you and mine is a perfectionist and doesnt like change LOL TO BAD SO SAD FOR HIM I know I have to wait at least 4-6 months for the benefits I am almost down 2 months will be next tuesday.
Hmmm. not great of your husband to try to point out imperfections. side boob is an issue for many, especially if your surgeon did not use lipo on the sides. it won't shift unless it is post surgical swelling although weight loss might help a bit. it is not a major issue for you, i had to look hard at your pics to try to see what he is talking about

Used to love these bras need in new size

OLGA Bras I used to have some old BIG GIRL bras in these now I need Itty Bitty Size

I'm Glad that you are still hanging in there ! :-)

Almost 2 month post opt

Well June 15th I will be 2 months post op you can tell by my recent photos I havent given up my paper tape just yet LOVE THAT STUFF!!!!! I wear it under my sports bra to help give support as my internal stitches heal up. No its not a tan its shadow at top of my chest!!!

Wow i caan tell you are thrilled to get rid of those big heavy droopy old things for perky little ones (but they aren't so little) they look perfect and don't forget it does take a year for everything to settle and go where it's supposed to. Wonderful results..Congrats :) xx
Thank you I am a B/C so far all the bras but one was a B so they are bittys for me
Looking great! I've wanted to ask you about the blue tape. I researched it and totally believe you about how great it is. I know I have to ask my PS, but I'd just like your experience and opinion. When did you start using the tape? And does it matter how long we use it? I have a feeling the longer we can use the tape, the better healing and support it will provide for our breasts. One lady said, whatever tape she was using, that she would place her tape under her breasts and pull it taut, just enough, to give a little extra support to her bust. So, tell me what you think. Thx

2 month Post Photos!!!

Hello My fellow itty bitty peeps!!! I am posting 2 month post surgery photos tomorrow I will be 2 months post!!! Still having swelling and some pain especially if I go with out my sports bras on. We went to town THE BIG CITY LOL and I purchased 2 nude bras and a yellow and purple! Cost around 24-25 each I got some great sales normally ran around 40-44. I love my sports bras for 4.96 from walmart they will be great at home but they all have removable cups!!! These new Bali are lightly lined no cups to remove 38 B for bittys!!! Please check out my review I have TONS OF PHOTOS on my journey and Please remember to Click on YES under my doctors review on my page It will ask you Did you find this review Helpful and please click YES~~~~

Please give me a THANKS if you enjoy my review and think it is helpful~~ Scroll down under my doctors review on my profile page and there Is a question Did you find this review helpful and click Yes!!! If you let me know you gave me a thanks I will do the same favor back to you THANKS AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY~~~~~~~
Some times Photos seem to be closer then they appear!!! Beware LOL I zoom in on them but they are for sure bittys!!!!! Yesterday all i tried on was Large and 38B and bought all 4 : )
Yep hoping I get a nice teardrop shape :) Cant wait I know it is still healing cause of the soreness My husband gave me a nice massage on them last night I think that is helping with some of the blood circulation I think I need that more often Just doesnt fill the same if I do it : )

I checked my review can anyone see WAS THIS REVIEW HELPFUL on my page I cant see it on my own just wandering if eveyone cant see there own or if mine is messed up Please let me know Thank you

Congratulations, they look amazing! Your site has helped me out! I am having surgery in 2 days going from a 38DDD to a C im nervous but then i ran across your story! thank you for sharing ! The girls look amazing!!
All the best ms.hunter13 you won't regret it and if you're like me you won't be able to stop touching them,I can't believe how great they are after all these years of large heavy breast and not feeling comfortable in any tops....you won't look back..
I have hit "...helpful" many times. And, today I keep noticing it won't take it. I wonder if that is because I've clicked "Yes" before. Hmmm. Oh, well, I do keep trying. And, you are a joy to share your experiences. It really does help the rest of us.

2 month Post Opt Photos

Ok now its starting to sink in HERE LOL I got two bras that are no padding and are Breezie Brand 38B one white one tan or nude!!! BOTH 38 Bs for BITTYS!!!!!and they are underwires!!!! :

Really comfy looking bras and great under t shirts.

WOW WHAT BIG GIRLS THERE

I found a tote of bras and things in my basement I went thru them and this is what I found LOLOLOL They are packed up and ready for the NEEDY!!! J/K I got them to go to one of my sisters. And my other sister is Bigger I asked her if she wanted smaller breast . She SAID NOPE I carried them this long I think I keep them she said pain would be to much for her to handle. I told her well If I had to live another 20 years I was not going to carry these around.

It say's here that 25 others found this helpful. So we'll see if it Lets my Click Count again - if it Changes to 26 !
You LQQK like you are healing GREAT ! THANK - YOU for Posting all of the Bra Pics ! I'm going to try and get a Couple of the Warners Ones. I ALSO Liked the Light Pink One. I need one that is Lower Cut in the Front - for a Wedding I am going to on June 28th. My Niece is getting Married. The Sports Bra Kinds - are way to High in the Front for any of my Dress's. I think I'll have to go Braless as I haven't been able to find any yet - that Fit ! And I DID Click again on your Review that I found it Helpful ! :-) Ohhhhhhh and I THINK it was You that had said the One you had Help with putting on OVER YOUR HEAD ........ to STEP INTO IT - Instead !
LOL! I just had a thought...thanks to you "wearing" your old bra cup. lol I wonder if we could make baby hats out of the old bra cups? LOL!!

A few photos with CLOTHES ON

Just thought I shared so many NAKED photos I would put some up in clothes got me some new bras lol today and a cute shirt.But Im just showing you what I found in a tote under summer clothes I found 4 tube top shirts to wear around here for some sun but not to town LOL so i put a shirt over it to head on in LOL

more clothes

heres is anohter with out the pink longged shirt

Hey there so glad you took the baggy cardigan off and showed off in the strappy top! No need to wear that baggy stuff now!!!!! Looking good.
Thank You yep it is habit LOL my husband says I should SHOW THEM OFF go FIGURE!!!!!!!!

ok this is a selfie

now I was sitting when I took these photos no mirror Just took it LOL suprised I got it I got three new tube tops from walmart went fishing today in a pink and black polka dot one got pooped on twice while under the tree!! I think that means I have double Luck??? I for 3 new smaller tube tops at walmart 4.88 I had to grab them cause they be out of my size the next time I go~~~~~

Oh my gosh, I am crying. You give me so much hope. I want B's so badly. You look great!
Dont Cry hang in there this is the best support group you will find ask questions you will get answers and it is a good idea to check out more then one opinion I had 2 opinions sure glad I did Search this site for doctors on realself in your area GOOD LUCK!!!!
Perfect! Wow the B's really look great! They fit your body so nice too. Happy for you!

RIPPLING light purple 10 weeks post one breast

It is just in the right breast which if I hold it up you can see the rippling or puckering they did alot more work to my right breast 600gms out of left and 900mgs out of right and it only does it if I bend forward a little with no support or if I grab it and hold it some numbing and nerve endings growing back and little light purple when I massage it around part of the bottom of the nipple any one else have this ?

Hi there,no haven't noticed any rippling,but then what you out of your right breast is just over what I had combined (444gms & 446gms)so in comparison that is a lot so your healing will be different as well,I'm sure it will settle down,you look fantastic. What is it about the right boob...the problems I've had have been the right boob and lots here on the forum the same..who was it on here I think peediewife that said "THEY ARE NOT TWINS" they each have their own identity very true very well said.

Boxy looking yet

I think Im boxy looking as well especially with my hands in the air hope Im still to early to tell do you think I have side boobs or batwings??? LOL

Major improvement you must be thrilled!!
OH ME OH MY YES!!!!!!!

LOL Stupid Gray dot in all my photos

I have a stupid Gray dot in all the photos I cleaned off my lense to camera who knows what it is???? It is not part of me LOL

So tiny!!!
Yep compared to what I had before
Obviously your surgeon will be more specific, but it looks as if you simply have excess skin on the sides; when your arms are raised, you can discern a really nice shape to the breasts. Because you have had weight removed, the skin hasn't had opportunity to 'shrink' up. I think having our arms raised when we take 'selfies' distorts the true image of the breasts, though. I really agree with everyone else: it is all normal because it is YOUR normal but your surgeon will be able to tell you for certain IF and WHEN you should be concerned.

Close enough to 3 months

Photos with bras on 3 months only 2 underwire bras 38B from breezies brand Ebay LOL 38B I will do some more braless photos on the 15th will be three month mark P.S. Come back and see my progress if my review was helpful please click the YES box on my review page THANKS

Great bra collection! I am developing one of those too.
Thanks got me some swim suits I have bad habit of that from one of my favorite thrift stores they are in washer now I plan to post some later on :)
You look so great! I get to see mine for them first time in about an hour! Praying for b cup:)

A few swim suits itty bitty tops LOL

got me some new swimsuits from my local thrift store Must been my lucky day all washed and ready to go i cant believe these itty bitty swimsuit tops!!!!!I got three XL tops there hope they arent to big LOL all washed and all laid out to dry!! HELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO SUMMER these couldnt have been on the racks long and it was busy in there today!!!I was in and out and got two pairs of capris and one pair of shorts and some sequins shoes all washed and air drying out!!!!! I cant get over how new they are!!!!! I already have a tote in basement full of suits but much larger tops I LOVE THESE BITTY TOPS!!!!!!!

That looks like a great haul. You look great - I am glad you got the ittty bitty titties that you wanted - they suit you.
Bee35 is right about the excitement in your words. It is great to hear. And I love your collections. You are doing so great. Such encouragement for the rest of us.
It is lovely to hear the excitement in your words ... if that makes sense. Well done you! I am still at the early stage of trying to find one bra that is comfortable! For now I can only dream of swimsuits!

3 month photo shoot

LMFAO well its three months today I have included 2 photos my scars are more angry looking as they are expected to be part of the healing of the scars. Does it look like I have bottomed out or is that just me?

They don't look boxy anymore :)
thank you :) my husband keeps saying I have side boobs I go back to Surgeons on the 25th see what he says probably tell me to lose weight I dont know I think I had that before surgery cant see it when I have the back smoothing bras on Hope it dont cost more to get rid of
It's funny what husband's notice and comment on. It shouldn't cost much to get rid of the side boob - you don't have much - it would be a simple lipo procedure. I think all surgeons should offer to lipo the sides when doing a breast reduction.

3 months post opt

Im asking anyone who has to deal with side boob or bat wings I go to my doctors next friday July 25th Im afraid to ask him about it afraid he say Im fat!!!! Can this be fixed I didnt have this before surgery!!!!! HELP

My p/s did side lipo, he knew insurance wouldn't pay, and they didn't, but he didn't charge me for it either. I had a great p/s.
From what I can see in your photo you don't look fat. I'm wondering why the doc didn't take off the side boobage as part of the br surgery. Much of my side boobage was taken off by cutting six inch incisions on each side and taking it out.
Im didnt notice this right after surgery it kinda settled in and mine was done for medical necessity so not sure if he would say that is cosmetic or not I go back next friday!!!

Photos

Just a few photos I can wear cute shirts now I still have that dreaded GRAY DOT IN MY PHOTOS LOL I am wider on my chest then alot of people I need to try a good push up Plunge bra to have some clevage any reccommendations

A tighter band? http://www.clearpointmedical.com/compression-garments/surgery-recovery-bras.aspx at the bottom of the page is a do-it-yourself "clevage" bra and inserts (just playing, but it is a fillable silicone system that goes in mastectomy bra). Okay, these are real: http://www.biggerbras.com/catalog/bras-lingerie-swimwear.shtml?ss_1=&ss_2=&ss_3=&ss_4=783 It says "Bigger..." but has from a 28A to up in the 50s, and more. AND, good ol' Fredericks of Hollywood. Nicer and cheaper than most places now, http://www.fredericks.com/new-exxtreme-cleavage-bras/br3,default,sc.html I hope it all gets better really soon. You are too wonderful to be unhappy. And you do look great. Good luck.
Thanks so much your the BEST~~~~~
love the top, love the photos. you look great!

doctor appt tomorrow

I have a appt in morning very early I have to be there at 8:30 am and its two hour drive. I am going to try to post photos but hard to see on the photos I have side boob fat and tanktoppers fat I had my insurance paid for my reduction due to it being medical necessity, I have side boob and tanktoppers anyone know if these are covered or I will have to pay out of pocket He is a quite man so not sure I get much out of him I really need some help what to ask him I post photos but hard to see the depth of them HERE GOES~~~~~~~~~~~Im 3 months post anyone else have these problems and happy with results THANK YOU

UPDATE Im going to have a revision they have to call me scheduled 2 hours going to numb me and make the scars longer I suppose I know some one had this done but forgot who did!! Please Chime in please. I guess he didnt say I had to pay for it so wandering if my insurance does cover it ???
The surgeon wouldn't discuss payment stuff, so I would for sure call up and ask someone in his/her office who deals with billing, etc. You don't want any surprises! Good for you for investigating and pursuing this!
It is very difficult to see in your photos, but this is very common after a breast reduction regardless of how thin you are. My PS informed me of this before hand and said to avoid that he would recommend liposuction but it is typically not paid for by insurance. I did pay the lipo cost out of pocket and happy I did.

New Bras TO CUTE AND ITS 38C

Just a few new bras from fruit of the loom underwire Push up so wow AM I IN LOVE with these bras and its 38C wooooooo hoooooooo and these are round and fit awesome and are WIDE SIDES AND BACK I have to hit another walmart tommorrow to get black and see if they have them in NUDE we have a tiny Walmart I try to get photos of me in them WOW TO CUTE~~~~~~~~ Pre molded

Hope it goes great. I don't understand why PS's don't automatically "pull in more from the sides," take more breast tissue from under the arms. I have looked at dozens of photos trying to see exactly where the breast actually ends and the "side" under the arm begins. I am certain a lot of what PS's might call "fat" is breast tissue/breast fat. But, it is a part of the breast. Hence, I wish they would just take it all the one time. Sorry. Got a little carried away. You are so nice and helpful. You do not deserve to have to go through more surgery. Hope it comes out fabulous.
THank you I had to mention it But he had pulled it all around really tight at first but three months he said the skin softens up and then that happens I wont have to be put out he scheduled a two hour slot to do both breast going to extend my inscions I think it is fairly common I had so much hang with MY bigger boobs never noticed it at all I heard it can happen often when you have a lot reduced if you know anyone who has gone thru it Please let me know they are gonna numb it and try to get out that they can!!! Aug 25th

BEFORE REVISION SCHEDULE AUGUST 25th 2014

Trying to document some before photos to try to get the issues before and after photos has anyone had a revision with extended scars on the side to get rid of side boob if so let me know. It wasnt there after surgery as the skin softened up then they were there!!! So Surgeon said If I bothered me he would take it off : ) I have bought several 38 C i thought I was just B but I have like 5 that are Cs so Im BIG B small C : )

I Went thru and Marked all the hearts - Likes for your Profile ! :-) I have found that I even NOW HAVE BACK ROLLS - at the Back of my Shoulder Blades ! WHERE Does all of this Skin COME FROM - when it wants to go and literally " HANG " Around ! ? I'll be putting up some New Pics soon !
I was told by my surgeon he had it pulled tight on sides and it was at first but when the skin loosens sometimes this happens Hang in there
ittybittybra.com

2 weeks having a REVISION anyone have this done

IM having a revision done August 25th for side boobage or fat that settled in after I had quite a huge reduction.I am trying to add before photos of revision and after Hope it helps my cause I wont be going under the knife My Surgeon will numb me up and work on my sides to extend the scar.I will be 4 months post opt August 15th 2014

Revision in 2 weeks August 25th

Has anyone had a revision done for side boobage It was nice and tight after surgery. My surgeon said if it bothered me we could do revsion.Well I wouldnt have mentioned it if it didnt bother me. I am trying to post a few before photos bare with me this is second try at it

revision needed

I am trying for the third time Realself is not loading my photos I have posted 6 photos with each post !!! Is the third time a charm??

REVISION

Hope my photos are uploading I only been seeing one of the six photos

REVISION NEEDED

anyone have a revision for side boobage? Fat that rides above and below the bra line

Uploading Pre Revision Photos 6 of them

anyone know of anyone with revision for sideboobage

I marked all yours with a HEART For liked as well

2 weeks need revision

Photos would not load after six times yesterday will try again today!!!!Going to get rid of side boobage anyone else have this revision done please PM ME

Did you find out if the PS is covering the cost of the revision? If not, what is it costing you?
I got my letter in mail today for my revision I am not paying anything normally if your breast reduction was covered by your insurance they normally will cover any complications that may arise. And LIPO Is cosmetic I did not have lipo it was tight at first this is normal and insurance covers mine!!! Just another Trip not a big deal my surgeon is 2 hours away but He took off over three pounds Im glad I am getting it done . Good Luck get ahold of your Surgeons office doesnt hurt to asked I asked at my 3 month appt. Scheduled August 25 I dont go under the knife they scheduled me for a 2 hours slot I will be numbed up and my inscions made longer I have read its worth the extra inscions. And I see SOMA have very nice back smoothing front closure bras I look good in them but some of my other bras hangs over sides I dont like that And iT IS gETTING fIXED LOL good luck I tried posting 6 photos on my site for before been having issues with the site will try again if I have to post one at a time LOL I have 6 photos of the side boobage!!!
Im taking it my insurance is paying for my revision I got my appt thru the mail and they would have told me before hand everything I have read is pretty much if your insurance covers your first breast reduction they will pay for any complications that go along with it!!! GOOD LUCK

REVISON PRE SURGERY 6 photos

hoping this will load today with all the six pre revision photos for side boobage

Revision Pre Photos

00000000000000

Pre revision Photos

o

try 4 Pre Revision sideboobage photos

update

That's such great news about you not having to come out of pocket for the revision! Hope all goes well!
Hi! I'm new here.. Just today, actually. I have a BR scheduled for 9/18 and I'm going from a 38DD to a B/C. I've got TONS of emotions and am so glad to have found this site. Your thread, with all the pictures and you experience is JUST what I need to see. I'm trying to prepare myself as much as possible, but I know I'll still be a huge ball of nerves when the time actually comes. - THANK YOU for your willingness to share!
Your Welcome Hang in there It only gets Better!!! Ask Ask Ask all the questions you want answered this is the perfect site for YOU!!! Keep us updated on your Journey!!

Had to share (-:

had to share to cute!!

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I put up question for doctor and I added 4 photos and aparently they didnt load whats NEW How can I add photos

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

I had a question asked a few days ago to a doctor he said to add photos?? How can I add photos I did post 4 photos with it when I wrote the question. Some reason lately the site hasnt been loading them and Im not sure I can add any I cant find anywhere to add them????? It was a question about side boobage!!! ANY ONE PLEASE HELP and it was not for dog ears it was for SIDE BOOBS OR FAT AND SKIN wasnt there until my skin softened and it is annoying it rides up on my bras like a roll

Maybe there is a photo max! Try deleting some of your old photos. You have tons of duplicates.
I cant seem to DELETE SHIT!!!!! LOL Or they dont post then they do VERY VERY WEIRD!!!!!!!!!
MJ1964 I believe I got alot of the duplicates erased I know alot of them kinda look the same But was posting it mainly for the Blue Paper Tape for sensitive skin how I applied from beginning to 3 months. I just went back and looked at my first photos after reduction I had a doctor answer my question stating it was FAT ROLL. My BMI is normal range!! Was not there Before and you can see right after he had the skin pulled tight. My surgeon said it was loosing of the skin so not sure I know Aug 25th I will have revision done scheduled for a 2 hours slot. I will be numbed and inscions will be made longer to help address the issue. HOW DID I KNOW I WOULD GET THAT ANSWER Goes to show Surgeons and or Doctors have a opinion and that is all its worth is there opinion! And I cant see how to edit post after the doctors have answered our questions. I had posted a question and it wasnt my initial question some one had changed the wording on my question and I loaded photos the first time and they didnt show up. So there is someone editing my stuff **** SIGH***** no wander I cant get a good answer some one edits my questions and photos. And alot of my updates are grayed out and havent been posted!!!!**********SIGH**********

More then one REVIEW?

How does it work if You have more then one REVIEW I know we can not edit our reviews and if the site isnt working correctly and after many attempts our FIRST REVIEW GETS WAY TO LONG for people to follow anyone know if we make more then one review which one will show the first or the second or third or 4th Thanks for any help

Hi itty...lol I love that name! You look amazing! I would also like to have a resuction and I was wondering what history you had that caused your insurance to change their minds and cover your procedure. I have been having back and neck pain for years and thought that my insurance would cover a reduction but I just don't know how to go about it. I am currently a 34 DD and would like to go to a B/C. Is there something that I need to have my doctor do? I would love to not have to come out of pocket for something that is truly a medical problem. I appreciate any feedback you may have.
Well I would first call your insurance company and ask them if breast reduction is a covered service and it the say yes if medical neccesity then you need to meet there critiera I would ask them what criteria is needed. Then if they deny you then you need to get any information you can to prove it to be medical necessity. A letter from your family doctor and chiroprator notes a letter from your self and your PS should send a letter, any Pyhsical Therapy notes will help and if you have ever had rash under your breast ect. I do have a few letters you can view if I had your email address I can attach them for you to view :P Good Luck lots of times insurances puts a claus in there policys
Oh thank you! My email address is mfevans29@yahoo.com I will call my insurance tomorrow. I pray that your revision goes well. Thank you again for posting your journey it is really helping me to make a decision.

Breast reduction REVISION DONE!!!!!!!!!

I will be posting my progress I had my revision done today It was done in sterile environment The nurse and surgeon both said I was a trooper for the amount of skin and breast tissue that they had to remove was more then the do normally it took a hour and half and now numbing meds are wearing off I take off my dressings tommorow and try to post some of the incision as they heal

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

REVISION DONE!!!!! TODAY FRIDAY AUGUST 25th 2014 (PHOTOS)

Breast reduction revision for bra roll both sides excision of inscions on sides of both breast removed breast tissue skin and fat surgeon told me he removed more then he normally would said I was a trooper LOL I was in a sterile room and just localized numbing me and if he hit a few spots I felt he had to numb me more!!!! Glad to be on the other side of things I be sure to take more photos as time goes on!!!

brave lady but it looks like a great result, hope the healing goes well
THANK YOU!
I'm SO HAPPY for you and GLAD that you finally got it DONE ! I'm going to my GP on Wednesday - to find out WHAT I can do yet - with ME ! I KNOW ... That I'de NEVER be able to have the Revision done - with just laying there - and being awake ! YIKES ! My Side Boobs - Back Fat stuff is WAYYY Outta Control ! Maybe My GP will refer Me to a Different PS ?

Heres my extended incision with out bandages (photos)

I took dressings off this is what I ended up with!!! Big improvement!!! Took a Hour and Half to get it done in office with just having it localized with numbing meds and when he hit part that wasnt numbed I told him and he poked me with more numbing meds!!!Also a photo of my ICE GEL PACKS got from walmart they also have the equate brand but wasnt there when I bought mine Im sure much cheaper going to look for another pair today!!! Come in handy!!

Happy Healing! I see we both had procedures done around the same time. I think that your afters are great, and I'm sure that with the revision you will be happy! You must feel lighter without all of that boobage! Lol! I still wish I could've used your recycled tissue.
Much better - your surgeon did an excellent job. In six months you will hardly notice the scars. Now you can have the itty bitty titties that you wanted.
YES much better TYVM Im a Big B to small C I have some nice bras fruit of looms I got 4 nice colors I will look again today they have like lace on them bralettes in pretty colors give you the more round look to the breast hoping to find a nude one :P Yes its been 4 months since my original surgery so Im healing all over again Im sure it will look better it already does and I am starting back up on some thryroid meds soon and my diabetic meds so hoping I can lose 20-25 pounds I gotta start somewheres!!

Side Revision Photo updates

Here is my side revision a few extra photos

Was wondering how your doing with getting a bra to fit right. I bought two today and they are not fitting very well for me. I feel I need support the hard side piece in the underwires hurt. I was also measured today and before I was measured a 42 G, today the lady measured me for a 44 D. All the back fat is really bothering me. Otherwise I love them.
I m doing pretty good two weeks today after revision I would ask your surgeon about getting a revision on the sides to extend your scars this is a common issue for alot of women I did mine at 4 months post. I had the same issue the underwires were cutting into the sides and being very painful I had lots of dense breast tissue and fat that we didnt see because our breast before surgery was heavy and pulled on it. I would definetly mention this to your surgeon and see what they have to say Good Luck!! I have extended inscisions on the sides which is part of the trade off for better shape of the breast!! My insurance paid for my revision I guess my insurance paid for any complications that I had they would pay for took off quite abit more which IM sure helps I had to do mine because of medical neccessity!!
Oh, I like it! I think you're going to love it once you're healed! Glad it's gone so well, happy for you girl!

Nearly 6 months Post op 1 month Post revision Photos

I am nearly six months post op Breast reduction and one month post op revision where he extended my scars to take out more breast tissue and rolls of fat that my heavy breast before you couldnt see it but wow Sure made a difference!!!!!!!!! HAPPY CAMPER~~~~~~~ I still think she seem big since they are up on my chest and not in my under arm pits!!!!!!!!!

Well did you do self pay or insurance pay I would ask for a revision either way

Reposting Photos of BREAST REVISION SIDE BOOBS

My Revision of SIDE BOOB I will try to post the before photos as well my plastic surgeon of 38 years extended my breast reduction inscions to get rid of the side roll boobage of breast tissue and fat from going from such a big size down to a B size

MORE PHOTOS

it didnt load all my photos this is after BR and before revision

What a difference the revision mAde. it looks like you are healing nicely too.
Thanks Rebornat45 It sure does make a improvement still healing on the inside as normal I hope you get plenty of rest after your surgery GOOD LUCK!!!!!

before Revision for SIDE BOOBAGE PHOTOS

o

I had the underarm back fat REVISED in a revision
Iowa City Plastic Surgeon