Today's my Last Day!!

So today is my last day to wear these trays. I...

So today is my last day to wear these trays. I have to admit i feel so naked with out them!! I had 18 trays top and bottom. My top row had all kinds of problems. My front teeth had a big gap from one of the front teeth being off-set side ways, the eye teeth were pushed back crowding with the teeth next to it. The bottom ones were gapped and turned and had a pretty good overbite. When i was a kid, the dentist wanted me to wear metel braces for 9-12 yrs!! of course i couldnt afford that so the problem continued until now. I'm 29 now, and finally have a smile to be proud of!! The tray's only seemed to hurt the first day or two, and the last day or two. I was not aware of the attachments(8 total) until i got them!! I was a little taken aback, they seemed like teeth "warts" to me. but with this whole process, i got use to them too. I can only recall being in real PAIN on maybe 4 of the 18 trays, the first felt as if my skull was being rearranged!

2800 dollars is what i paid, because i was patient and waited for the Dr.'s office to run a "no record fee" promotion/open house. That saved me 750. My gum health has improved along with the whiteness! I smoked with my tray's and it kept to nicotine off my teeth. I have since then quit smoking and my teeth are getting whiter and whiter. I was also suprised the 2800 included all monthly visits.

I LOVE MY TEETH NOW! i never thought it was possiable!!

Ive attached a before pic.

Congratulations! So glad it worked for you!
Hi, I am wanting to get invisilign. You got a really great price. May I ask what dentist office did you go to in Arkansas ? I am in Little Rock, AR.
Scott you won't be sorry!! You'll feel some pain the first 48 hrs. but its not unbearable. just stay away from chips. the are torture on moving (sore) teeth. You will be so glad you did it and see a diffrence so quickly the small aches will not matter. Your jaws and cheecks might hurt from all the smileing and showin' off your teeth. :}
Searcy Cosmetic Dentist

My dentist has open houses and gives discounts at these open houses.