He Had Me at -Inverness, IL

I have always had large (non perky breast's) and...

I have always had large (non perky breast's) and after seeing some of my friends with large and beautiful breasts that still looked natural I had to inquire.
I was told about Dr. Christopher Pellitier and made a appt. He told me I needed a lift and if I chose I could get implants after because they would be smaller as loose skin would be removed. I was hesitant because who want's 2 procedure's? Well I have to tell you after the first (and a few months of deliberation) I have absolutely no hesitation to get my 2nd procedure. I don't know how he does it but he is truly an artist regarding his work.

It is about 6 weeks post surgery and I am very...

It is about 6 weeks post surgery and I am very happy with my results and have absolutely no regrets. I have told anyone interested in any type of plastic surgery about my doctor as I am still amazed at how well my surgery went and how good I felt in the healing process.

It has been 3 months since my breast lift and I...

It has been 3 months since my breast lift and I have NO regrets! I am thrilled with my breasts and have complete faith in my doctor. I am going in just a few days for my measuring for implants. Due to the amount of lift my breasts are smaller than I want but perky! I have my implant surgery the following Monday, May 20. I am very excited and have no hesitation with my doctor and his abilities. Dr. Chris rocks!
My scars are fading and my breasts have settled so he can measure them to the best size and even them out for me as one is bigger. Can't wait!!

Wish I had done this 10 years earlier!

My experience with my doctor was such a wonderful one I wish I had done this surgery so much sooner. My self confidence is so much better and I have no "after effects" whatsoever. My breasts have always been large and I wanted them about the same size but not drooping. Dr. Christopher Pellitier was pretty particular about doing the lift first then waiting 3 months to do implant is I chose to.....which I did. I really did not want 2 surgeries but he was absolutely correct! The results are so worth it and I would have done it again in a heartbeat! It is different type of discomfort for the lift vs the implants but again worth every bit of it. I can wear clothes that I could never wear before, I do not cringe when I walk into the shower and pass the mirror and most of all I just feel so much better about myself. I am sure to him it is a routine surgery because he is humble and does not boast......to me it is life changing. Saying he is gifted is a understatement.
Barrington Plastic Surgeon

Several friends raved about him. Friends who have had work done and rave about him. Dr Chris Pellitier is remarkable. He is surgeon and a artist. He is humble and answers all your questions no matter how many times you ask the same thing! I would never go to another surgeon. He is fabulous. I was always treated with respect and never pressured either way in my decision. He explained the procedure in detail and followed up more than my family did. He is one of a kind.