Limbal Ring Implant Surgery to Make my Eyes BIGGER

I have been doing a lot of research on how to make...

I have been doing a lot of research on how to make my eyes look bigger and found out that if the circle around your iris is thick that your eyes will look bigger and brighter and also studies show that it makes you look younger. I was so happy when I found out about a company called Ophthaglow that actually has a easy procedure that gives you a thick Limbal Ring to make your eyes pop. I am so excited and a little nervous because it is an implant but supposedly is very safe according to the doctors. Now I pay attention to everyone's limbal ring.

Wish someone had more specific info on this. I heard about this from a science article. When I Googled it I only found this site called Ophthaglow. The website has general info. But, there is no address or telephone number, only an area to send them contact info. WTF? There are also contact lenses call "allure" available that you can get, that just has a dark limbal ring on it. You can get them with or without a prescription. But the only site I found them available on was an Australian site.
This limbal ring implant is a fantastic idea... BUT I don't think it's legit. So far the only info I've found is a website called Ophthoglow and it doesn't have much other than a trademark on the IDEA. Good luck finding a surgeon for the procedure. If it's a real thing, it's prob not ready for the general public and still in clinical study, like The StrĊma procedure to change eye color.

I googled make my eyes bigger.