Limbal Ring Implant Surgery to Make my Eyes BIGGER

I have been doing a lot of research on how to make...

I have been doing a lot of research on how to make my eyes look bigger and found out that if the circle around your iris is thick that your eyes will look bigger and brighter and also studies show that it makes you look younger. I was so happy when I found out about a company called Ophthaglow that actually has a easy procedure that gives you a thick Limbal Ring to make your eyes pop. I am so excited and a little nervous because it is an implant but supposedly is very safe according to the doctors. Now I pay attention to everyone's limbal ring.

I googled make my eyes bigger.

This limbal ring implant is a fantastic idea... BUT I don't think it's legit. So far the only info I've found is a website called Ophthoglow and it doesn't have much other than a trademark on the IDEA. Good luck finding a surgeon for the procedure. If it's a real thing, it's prob not ready for the general public and still in clinical study, like The StrĊma procedure to change eye color.
I've never heard of this before but sounds like a fascinating procedure. If you get it done, please tell us all the details - the Ophthoglow website did not provide any procedural details.

Its actually called ophthoglow. Studies show thicker limbal rings is a indication of youth because when you age it thins out making you look older and eyes don't pop out as they once did.

im sooooo interested in getting this done who is doing it for you and what state? I live in Australia but will fly to get it done. What are the results like are you happy with it?

It makes your eyes naturally pop out more without the fake looking eye liner make up and color contacts. IT subconsciously makes you more attractive to the opposite sex according to Scientist in the United States. Thicker limbal rings is a sign of youth.

Hello Mike, Yes that's what I heard too. Even if you look at photos in magazines and just at people in general with thicker limbal rings, there is something about it that makes you look more attractive. I definitely want to look younger and am looking forward to getting this done.