Operation Hot Body 2013 - Indianapolis, IN

Age: 36 Height: 5"4" Weight: 267 I just...

Age: 36
Height: 5"4"
Weight: 267

I just had a Breast Reduction on April 1, 2013. In February I joined Planet Fitness Gym and was working our every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday for 2 hours each time. Over the last 15 years I have put on more and more weight. I have tried every diet there is and always seem to gain it back and then some. Now that I have had this breast reduction I have no more excuses because now my stomach is sticking out and I can no longer hide it under my big boobs and large shirts. It's time to get serious. This time I don't want to lose the weight and keep it off. I just want to lose weight by changing what I eat and working out on a regular basis. Of course by me just having a breast reduction this week, I am on restriction and cannot workout for about 6 weeks or until my PS releases me to normal activities.

I definitely want to lose more weight before summer so I can show off my new boobs and body with confidence. My ultimate goal is to lose 75 pounds by the end of the year. I want to live a healthier lifestyle and be happy in my new body. I hope that while I am recouping from BR Surgery that I don't gain more weight. I am looking forward to reading other weight lose reviews and getting tips and ideas.
My motivation for working out and losing weight to be healthy. I current do not take any medication, no heart disease, no diabetes, no high blood pressure and I want to keep it that way.
It's official......OPERATION HOT BODY 2013 IS IN FULL EFFECT! LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!

Hey girlie!!!  You can do this and will get to that goal before you know it!!   Reducing my boobs is what motivated me to drop my 70 pounds.  But of course then it lead to a tummy tuck to clean up the war zone that was left behind..LOL

You are off to a great start so stay focused and lean on all of the wonderful people in the community for cheers!  We are here for you.

Just remember to take it one day at a time.  If you have a bad day then tomorrow is a new day to start over again.

For years I tried to lose weight but the size of my boobs prevented me from working out. Now that hurdle has been handled. And yesterday I was thinking, Gosh, my belly looks so huge now" and I was thinking about a tummy tuck. But I have no idea what all is involved with a tummy tuck and if insurance covers that sort of thing. one thing's for sure, I am more motivated to get this weight off and will start hitting the gym back up as soon as my PS gives me the all clear.

I know the feeling..been there!   Try to focus on your weight loss and being healthy for now.  The closer you are to your ideal weight is best before a tummy tuck any way.

You will feel so amazing as you drop weight.  This this will give you a big boost in energy.  One step at a time and you will get there darlin.

Insurance generally does not cover a tummy tuck unfortunately:(

This is my second week of healing from my BR...

This is my second week of healing from my BR surgery. Everything is going fine and I really don't have a appetite right now. I have bouts of nausea and dizziness all day and spend a lot of time napping. I am looking forward to the day when I get the all clear to start working out so I can lose this weight. I got rid of my boobs and now I look down and can see how big my stomach and thighs are and I am like.....OMG! Come on boobies, heal quickly so mama can hit the gym!!

I have been sitting still waiting for the all...

I have been sitting still waiting for the all clear from my PS about when I can work out after my BR surgery. Today she gave me the all clear to use the treadmill (no running though) and the elliptical. She stress no vigorous arm movements and no weight lifting. I got on the scale today and I haven't lost or gained anything. Hopefully that will change in the next few weeks as I start working our again.
Im saying....yes i try to run on the treaadmill. Now im just walking. It hurts waaay toooooo bad to be running with these two escalades on my shoulders. I think my back and shoulders know im about to have a breast reduction because they r huurting baaad. Im thinkn about getting a. Trainer after surgery because yes we have a gym in the home but i need someone to kick my butt and get me toned

Well I cannot work out yet because I haven't been...

Well I cannot work out yet because I haven't been given clearance to workout after my breast reduction. I go to the doctor on 5/14 and hopefully I get the green light

I was cleared today to do full workouts and will...

I was cleared today to do full workouts and will begin tomorrow. so excited to get in shape!!