Journey Towards My Rebirth - Indianapolis, IN

Completely stretched my body to its capacity...

completely stretched my body to its capacity.

I am ready to feel confident and finally enjoy the fruits of all my hard work and exercise.

This is the journey toward my rebirth.

FTT on 07/06/2012 my PS removed 8LBS of skin!!! Recovery has been great minus head aches. I am just ready to get back into the gym and start working towards shaping my new canvas.

Glad to hear you are doing so well.  Please do not rush the exercise just yet!!

He removed and amazing amount of skin..WOW

Hi,
I'm in Indy. Did u interview any other docs besides Linderman. How are u doing? I'm scheduled for August 27th.

7/16/2012 I am healing really well. Swelling...

7/16/2012

I am healing really well. Swelling has gone down alot and I am in love with this Arnica Gel for stiffness. I can't lie, I am getting a bit nervous about the drains. My left drain is slowing down tremendously but my right keeps pumping out about 80cc a day. I am supposed to go into to see the doctor tomorrow to remove them, however I am not in the target range he would like to see them removed. What a slippery slope- I am also not in a rush to have them removed in fear of the seroma or hematoma, BUT they are so annoying. I had a tiny freak out a few days ago when I started to the white of my left drain but remembered the nurse informing me in the hospital that I would really have to yank for this thing to come out. I also googled in my panic and realized the tip is followed by like inches of perforated plastic- wheeww.

It's also annoying that my right drain is still so deep red, no where near the nice "im coming out soon" orange on the left-- but again, I am thankful that things have gone so well this far and will continue to keep my butt planted for the next 3 weeks- ughk.

Today is just a complain-ie day, I am going to do my best to really stay put and make my only responsibility be going to the bathroom. New one week photos posted!

x Carmen

07/16/2012- I will say, this is still an awesome...

07/16/2012- I will say, this is still an awesome to me from me gift for graduation. ;)
Congrats on your transformation!! Your results are great, im glad your recovery has been a good one thus far :)
Linderman did a great job! You go gurl!!!
thanks girl! I am pleased, still swollen and exited to get back into the gym. but i am happy. and ready for these drains to come out!!
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Linderman has tons of experience and after my consultation last year, I knew after meeting he was the Dr. for me.