Absolutelly Excellent. Been Wanting a Chin Reduction For Years - Indianapolis, IN

I had been wanting to get a chin reduction for...

I had been wanting to get a chin reduction for years and of course when you are thinking about messing with your face there is a lot of apprehension and fear but I decided life is too short not to change something about yourself that you dont like.

The reason I wanted to get something done is because I didn't like my chin, I have a good smile but when I smile my chin was just way too long. I was in denial for decades about me being "ok" with it but the truth was I hated it and wanted to look better.

I went to see a couple of local Doctors and they gave me the information I needed but I just didn't feel 100% confident and when researching on line and I kept finding Dr Eppley who seemed very knowledgeable but not local.

I decided that if I was going to do something this big it would be worth it to fly out and meeting someone that seemed to have a lot of answers.

I scheduled my procedure 10 days later and decided to get Lipo on my chest as well. Its been 7 days since my procedure and I'm still swollen and i'm getting used to looking different, it will take some time to see the final results but I can say that the work he did is fantastic and I'm very happy I did it.

The whole experience from beginning to the end was fantastic and exceeded my expectations and would not think twice about returning.

I will post before and after pics once the swelling goes down.

I forgot to say that I also had Chin implants on...

I forgot to say that I also had Chin implants on the side (Jowl implants) put in too.

6 1/2 Months.

About 18 mo

Its been 18 mo and I still see improvement, I gained some weight but you get the idea.

I'm VERY happy and still the only regret is not doing it 10-20yrs ago.
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic Surgeon I am grateful that I found him. So I flew out for a consultation which seemed crazy to me at the time but I decided it was part of the adventure and after talking to Dr Eppley I knew that if I was going to do it it had to be with him. He is very knowledgeable and we talked about different options but beyond knowledge he had clarity and confidence, you can tell he really knows what he's talking about from experience not just from learning and I was 100% confident that with Dr Eppley no matter what everything would be ok..