22 Years Old, 32G/H, Worried About Nipple Sensation Loss and Breast Shape? - Indianapolis, IN

Hi everyone! I'm 22, 5'4", and about 120 llbs....

Hi everyone! I'm 22, 5'4", and about 120 llbs. I've had some "final straw" moments this summer that have ended in tears and am now considering a BR more than ever. The number one thing keeping me from doing it is the possibility of nipple sensation loss. The second thing is I have seen a lot of BR surgeries where the breasts end up having "boxy" shapes. Could you guys give me any insight on your thoughts or experiences with either of these things? And yes..I realize my right breast is much larger than my left :(

Hi. We're about the same size/height/weight. I had the full anchor/inverted T/Wise Pattern incision. I had the same worries as you about the boxiness. I didn't want to trade no neck/shoulder pain for a poor aesthetic outcome. I'm seven days post-op and I have very minimal boxiness that I know will round out as I heal. My "New Girls" are very round and perky. I think you have more volume in your breasts than I did but you're very young and my poor boobs have been through 5 kids!! The best advice I can give you is COMMUNICATE this to your surgeon!! I went as far as showing him pictures of what I thought was a good outcome and what I wanted to achieve with the reduction. Good luck, do your homework as far as choosing a PS and communicate, communicate, communicate!
I have the same exact concerns!
Hi! I was very worried about nipple sensation loss too and thought about not going through with the surgery because of those worries. However, I went through with it and from immediately afterwards I still had complete nipple sensation just as before surgery. Also, many reductions do look boxy straight after and even weeks or months after but they do soften and look more natural. I looked a bit boxy but but now at almost 7 weeks I can't believe how natural they look! Good luck!
Take a look at my review and pics. I was a 36GG/H and am now a C/D by breast are nicely rounded and still full in top and I have full nipple sensation. My surgery was worth it!
Congratulation on your journey!! If I may suggest more then one surgeons opinion You may not have to have a free nipple graft where they take complete nipple off and preposition it, That is what you can discuss with your surgeon. And be sure you are on the same page of they size you want because before you know it you say C and ends up a D ect....... I told him I wanted to be a big B or small C I said I would much be on the smaller side if possible. They will try to leave blood supply connected and you wont lose your nipple blood flow. Check out my profile I have Zillions of photos befores and afters I had my insurance deny me first time so I got a second opinion so glad I did . I filed a appeal and won so it was overturned in my favor Insurance flipped the whole bill. I am also going in for revision August 25th for some side issues that wasnt there before he will extend my SCAR so he can remove more breast tissue and skin and FAT he had me tight at surgery but IM three months post opt and going to have a revision I wont mine the longer scars as long as it does improve my conture of the breast LOVING MY ITTY BITTY TITTYS Be sure to Click YES ON MY PROFILE helps you!!!!!
Great advice - a great first step is to see an expert so they can tell you what to expect in your case because everyone is different.