22 Years Old, 32G/H, Worried About Nipple Sensation Loss and Breast Shape? - Indianapolis, IN

Hi everyone! I'm 22, 5'4", and about 120 llbs....

Hi everyone! I'm 22, 5'4", and about 120 llbs. I've had some "final straw" moments this summer that have ended in tears and am now considering a BR more than ever. The number one thing keeping me from doing it is the possibility of nipple sensation loss. The second thing is I have seen a lot of BR surgeries where the breasts end up having "boxy" shapes. Could you guys give me any insight on your thoughts or experiences with either of these things? And yes..I realize my right breast is much larger than my left :(
Don't do it they are awesome
Hi Creeper. Go away. NOW.
lol agreed! Thank you kgait..I've been getting creeper private messages too that say stuff along the same lines which is why I haven't posted on here in awhile. :\ Why are people so weird and decide to spend their Saturdays looking up people who could be getting breast reductions and telling them not to..

Finally had a consultation

Had a consultation this past Friday..Dr. was very much of a straight shooter you could say. I was trying to tell her that I wanted to be a full C small D and she kind of flipped saying that insurance wouldn't cover it if I wasn't going to get that much taken off..blahty blah. That could be because the way she measured me, she told me I was a 34DD/34E (uhh..I'd love to have shown her what that size bra looked like on me..aka spilling out everywhere) She estimated 400-500 off from my left and 500-600 from my right to send to insurance. What I liked about her was I'm not going to have to do anything for insurance..I don't have to provide record from my primary care doc or anything like that, she submits everything and will let me know in 4-6 weeks if it is approved/declined. Now I'm just worried that she would want to make them too small because she kept saying that your boobs are dynamic and they will grow..I don't want to bank on that! Because what if they don't? I'm not planning on gaining a lot of weight anytime soon (who ever is?) soo now I'm just feeling torn if I should have her as my surgeon. I think I'm going to call on Monday and ask to see more pictures of people who had a reduction around my size as well as speak to a patient around my size that has had one. Thank you for all the support everyone! All you ladies are awesome. And for the creeps who keep privately messaging me saying don't do it..please go away. While I'm flattered (they do look good naked) they look ginormously not good in clothes..and I am in clothes the majority of my life..so please find a hobby.. other than trolling plastic surgery websites and creeping on women there :)
ASmith...get a second opinion. My first consultation the surgeon said I would be a b-cup. That floored me. I haven't been a b-cup since 7th grade! I went for a second opinion and the doctor asked me where I wanted to be, rather than where he would put me. There is a sliding scale based on your body (Schnur scale) but I don't know if all insurance companies use it. I'm probably going to end up a small D, full C when it all relaxes. :) And, it's where I wanted to be. I didn't want to be tiny, I just wanted to be smaller.
I did not want to creep you and I am sorry. My wife and I have had plastic surgery. She was an H and was reduced to a D. It was a mistake from the scarring and loss of nip feeling. Not to mention she is pregnant and will now not only have the scarring but ruin the lift/reduction. I myself had lipo. The situation is if you do receive surgery ensure it is from a professional that has done this for a while. This allows them to bring experience with the ability to identify a problem before it happens. No worries I will not comment again, however, you wanted an opinion and my wife and I came with the experience of having the plastic surgery.
All evidence points to no real life, oh well. They will be blocked like all the others. I think we all get them, we just have to report them –– which I did (again). They pose as women and men but they are all obvious creepers.