5 months post op! New PICS!

I have always wanted bigger breasts. I'm 34 years...

I have always wanted bigger breasts. I'm 34 years old now and I feel the time is right. I'm 140 lbs around 5'5". I have had 2 children and now wear a 34 A. I'm looking to go to a small c. I'm having silicone implants prob 300-320cc. The ps recommends over the muscle for me, I have enough breast tissue. I lift/exercise 5 times a week. He thinks that will be best to prevent shifting in the future. I'm nervous and can't stop thinking about it!! Anyone else have or getting silicone over the muscle? Anyone get a mammogram before their implants? I just want April 11 to get here!

Thank you for starting your story on RealSelf. I can't imagine how excited you must be. A mammogram pre-op gives you a great baseline for the future...go for it. Do you have anyone to help you during recovery...especially with your children?

Going for my pre op next week. Going to talk to...

Going for my pre op next week. Going to talk to the dr one more time about size, over or under the muscle and take in a goal photo.
I can't stop thinking about the surgery. I'm ready to get this over with! I just want it to be here. Time is moving slow! I hope I like the results. I saw some stories of women who didnt like them after...hope that's not me.
I bought a genie bra at Walmart, seems comfy :).
I'm nervous about taking pain meds, last time I took them they made me sick and tired. I'd like to just stick with 800 mg ibuprofen. Ill ask the dr about that.
Anyone else having or had around 300-350 cc silicone over the muscle? Share your stories please!

I was where you are. I couldn't wait to have my surgery, and now it's 2 days away! I am very nervous about the strong pain medicine, in the past it made me very sick to my stomach. Hopefully this time around will be better. Good luck to you!
My ps also recommended over the muscle because I have enough breast tissue BUT I want unders because of the mammogram issue. I'm also getting a lift and 275-300 cc silicone. I'm seeing him for a pre op next month and will discuss the placement issue one more time. Good luck!
My husband will be here to help. :)

Hurry up and get here April 11! I can't take it...

Hurry up and get here April 11! I can't take it :(
I'm not going to make it 3 more weeks!
A little worried about not working out after the surgery! I hope I love my body o much I won't feel the need to exercise ;)...or maybe I will just enjoy it! How long before you girls were back in the gym?

My surgery is the same day!
I'm getting around that size 300/325 silicone unders. What made you choose overs? I'm reconsidering this too but I'm worried about capsular contracture and bottoming out I heard these things are more likely
My ps suggested overs due to the fact that I lift weights 4-5 times a week. He said he has seen too many reconstructive surgeries from under the muscle implants in people who lift. And he said I have enough breast tissue to support. But yes, I'm concerned about cap cont and bottom out but I am going to ask more about the bottom out. Not sure going 300cc will cause that??

Just had my first mammogram today. Fun ;) sure not...

Just had my first mammogram today. Fun ;) sure not looking forward to that with implants! The ps did not require it but my insurance covered it so why not! It feels like the last few weeks have dragged on. I hope with spring break coming up the next two weeks fly by! I have my pre op tomorrow. Yeah!!! Looking forward to finalizing a size. Thinking 325 or 350. I am also anxious to here my post op instructions. I have red so many different things on here. From lying on your breasts 15 min each day to wearing no bra...taking all kinds of vitamins and pills to taking nothing but ibuprofen! Crazyness all over! I'm so ready to do this! I do not like my body now, I work way to hard at it in he gym to not like it. I can't wait to have curves up top to match my curves down below. I am ready for my boobs to stick out past my stomach :)))! Not vice versa :( later!

Our pre-ops are about the same and we will both welcome the girls the same day. Pretty exciting! I've decided on 300 mod plus silicone under in the crease. Have one more quick consult with my PS on Monday and then I'm good to go! Are you going to take Arnica and Bromelain? I also got Norco, Keflex and Soma. Isn't that mammogram fun? NOT! I think it's harder for us smaller girls. I think we have to have MRI mammograms after so as not to rupture the implant. I don't want anyone squeezing them like that after, it will freak me out!
I will ask about the Arnica and Bromelain but I doubt it...ill let you know. It's for bruising and swelling right? I will ice and rub lotion but I'm ok with bruising. Less pills in my world is better ;). What up about you? Ill post tomorrow :) getting super excited!
What are your stats? I was for sure 300cc sizes felt big enough but now I'm thinking bigger ;)...what's your goal size ? I'm curvy and have large shoulders and wide chest so I think I could go up to 350. I'm going moderate over the muscle with crease incision.

Here are my sizers. What do u think? I have 375cc...

Here are my sizers. What do u think? I have 375cc and 320cc. I think I need 320 but ps says 375! Don't want to be a D cup

Go with 375cc :D . I just got 450cc silicone mod plus :)
I don't want them to hang to much. I want more perky...ugh! Idk
Lots of luck to you! Who is your ps? I am also in Indiana!

Moving my surgery up to this Friday!! But can't...

Moving my surgery up to this Friday!! But can't decide 320 or 375?? I'd rather be smaller than big. I just want to be a c cup. Someone please help?? All 320 I look at look ok and some 375 look big to me. What do you think? 320 or 375???

I'm having the same issue. 320 or 300, UGH! They ordered 320 today and said no more changing. So I guess that's what I'm getting, but I'm totally freaking out. I don't want to be big either, just a C. I know we drive ourselves crazy thinking about all of this stuff too!
I said no more than 300 first. Now I said ok 320 but my ps suggests 375. Y not 350 yiu might ask? Well 350 moderate is too wide and 350 moderate plus is not wide enough. So I need 375 moderate plus for te width or 320 moderate for width. I just think the 375 will b a little heavy and full on he side boob part...but still don't want to wish I should have went with m well knowledgable ps.
Looking at your pics you look great with both sizes. The 50cc difference is actually very small from what I understand. I think even with the 375's you will still be a C cup. I also went with overs, I have 435cc HP but I'm not sure yet what my final cup size will be as I'm only 2 weeks PO. I did the VS bra size calculator and according to that I'm a 34D right now, however, from what I've heard they always size bigger than other places. So I'm confident that I will end up a C. I think that if you go with the 320's you will most likely be a small C. This is just a guess of course and probably not overly helpful but maybe having a look at my pics will give you a little more of an idea of the size difference. I am a little bigger framed than you.

I moved my surgery up! Friday is the big day. I...

I moved my surgery up! Friday is the big day. I finally decided on 320. I will like them and probably wish I went bigger but tat is ok! I need to be comfortable with them. As I workout for a living...I needed them to be lighter vs heavier. Going from an A cup, a C will feel big.
I am just excited! Not really nervous, I'm sure that will come. Ill post when I'm done with pics!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Please comment if you have a pic to help me decide!

Please comment if you have a pic to help me decide!

I keep saying I wish it was sooner and now yours is! I think i would actually flip out if they moved it even though i keep wishing for it! LOL Even though we were surgery sisters on the same day I'm glad you get yours sooner! I decided on 320 too. Final decision. Feels good to have all the decisions made. Can't wait to see your results! Good luck with your surgery!
I still don't feel good about the decision. EVERYONE says go bigger but I do not want to push a d cup but want fullness and roundness. I'm concerned I should have went 375 mod plus.... Ahhhh!!! Should I call and see if I can Change it????? I have 2 days why can't I decide?!? I'm horrible at decisions. At least u can see mine before your big day!
I keep hearing go bigger too, but I really had to look at my lifestyle. I never wants big ones, just full and perky. I think if I went much bigger, they would droop or hang more. I told myself that it was final, no looking back and go with my gut and I feel good about it. I didn't want much side boob and the bigger I went, the wider it got. We all have a different goal in. Ind, but I say to follow your gut, not what others say, they are on your body. If I listened to my BFF, I'd have 500cc!!

Not bad at all. They are a little sore but nothing...

Not bad at all. They are a little sore but nothing major. The nausea is the worst part. Haven't eaten yet. Tried a cracker and bite of banana but it
Didnt sit well. I am resting with some ice. Ill take pics soon. My first thought is they are not big...but look good. I sat in the waiting room early this morning thinking about asking if I could go up a size but I didn't. I felt comfortable with the 320's. so I guess a small c is better than a droopy A. :)

hey girl hope u are healing well! i went with a 350 cc they dont seem huge but they look really nice...and am not a tiny girl am 5'4,150. the next few days get tough....so patience and valiums will be ur besties. am still struggling with pain...specially in my under arms! " stay strong!!!
Looking good; how do u feel?
I feel good. Haven't taken any pain pills. I have been icing a lot. Feels good :). Ill post pics tomorrow after I shower. I can tell they are riding high...I hope they fall!

Well I'm sore today but doing good. Wayyyyy...

Well I'm sore today but doing good. Wayyyyy bloated!! :( sleeping was ok. Woke up twice. Gonna e a long 4 weeks on my back :(. I was able to shower after 24 hours so here is the pics. Freshly showered and coconut oiled up ;).

your tata's looking great!! i would suggest getting a danskin sports zip up bra. I used the fruit of the loom one that looks exactly like yours and it didnt give me any back support.. you will definitely need that and it will help with the soreness i promise. happy healing!!
What is it about them that you don't like about how they look? I know that they change quite a bit too in the next few weeks.
Yes, they look hard, odd, swollen and small. I hope they drop and look more natural. I probably should have gone bigger to get the fullness I was looking for. I know there is a lot of changing to come so I will just be patient :), they are better than what I had :)!

Well recovery has been great! Not too much pain....

Well recovery has been great! Not too much pain. Sleeping is tough but I have propped up lots of pillows on the couch and seem to manage.

I haven't taken any prescription pain meds...wasted $$ on that. :(

I finally started to loose some bloat today and had a bowel movement. Tmi ;). But really it sucks! I took Miralax for a few days before the surgery ad I still didnt go for 3 days. Awful!!

I think I did under estimate how much I can't do. :( I walked slowly with my kids at the park yesterday and my boobs got so hard and heavy. Then I came home and sat in the sun the rest of the day :). Laundry is piling up and messes around the house. I realize how much I actually do...and so does my hubby ;). How long till I can get back to doing stuff?? I don't want to do too much too early but I hate being "down".

The girls are still stiff and sore but I'm starting to like them :).

Post op appt tomorrow. Excited to see if they are helping good. Ready to massage so they soften up. :)
Thank you!

Anyone have a flutter tickle sensation? Also one...

Anyone have a flutter tickle sensation? Also one boob has sharp quick pain like contractions.....? Normal? And my husband also seems very distant. I know he hates any medical procedures but I think he is scared and afraid to look or touch . Any one else have these issues?

I am getting 350 & 375 CC high profile over the muscle too. PS says if he puts under the muscle that I will end up with a double bubble. I just hope they look natural & stay perky in front of muscle!!
Husband can't wait to play with mine so I dunno about the distant part.

I'm 10 days out. Still doing good but I feel like...

I'm 10 days out. Still doing good but I feel like I have sensory nerves that are tender to touch on my breasts. Anyone else have that sensation? I took my steri strips off, incision looks good. I'm starting to be able to do things without feeling a pull in the chest. Mopped my floors ths morning.
I also tried on bras...36 C seems to fit well. I was 34 A. I am excited to shop :). I also am excited to work out soon. When did you start working out?
I'm massaging a lot, I think they have dropped. I wish they were bigger ;) but my hubby thinks they are big enough. I post pics from today :)

Hi it seems like we feel the same. I feel those pulling nerves on my right one, its a kind of bothersome. I wanna shop too but i know i cant. I was measured at Vikki's also 36c. But i want to be able to go try some of them on, i feel i can be 34C or D cause i tried my mom's 36c and feels a little loose. Also i feel they are heavy. My bestie who had hers for 6 years says to buy wide band bras for more back support.

21 days post op! I feel good physically but my...

21 days post op! I feel good physically but my breast skin is so sensitive to touch. I have some sensory nerves waking up...that's what the doc said. I wish it would go away. It's like having a tooth pain from something to cold! Awful! Did anyone else have this?
My scars are a little tender too when a bra band sets on them.
All in all I am happy :)
Started working out this week. Slow, but I broke a sweat which is what I needed!
I have been starting to bra shop. I need to go get measured. Maybe next week. I was a 34 A now more like 36C .

They look great! When you started working out, what did you do? I can't wait to workout again, but I am afraid of doing too much. I really want to start running, but I know I have a few weeks before I can run again.
Thanks! I've started walking at the gym on an incline. I also did some cycling and squats. No upper body or impact. I tried to jog...not ready for that! Good luck!
They look great! I am 5 weeks post op and do have some of the sensitivity also. I have numbness in certain areas and it just feels weird to touch it. I REALLY hope it goes way!!! So your no alone. I haven't bought bras yet as I am still wearing the sports bra from my dr. At least for you went back to the gym, I haven't even tried that and I'm so scared!! Hopefully it won't be bad. Happy recovery!!

I am 5 weeks post op. I feel good. PS gave me the...

I am 5 weeks post op. I feel good. PS gave me the go ahead and do and wear what I want. So I'm excited to lift weights again.

My left boob is a little different than my right. The left crease is not as strong so the boob looks lower. PS told me to wear a tight underwire for a few months to help reenforce the crease. Any one else have a crease issue??

Excited to wear fun bras :)) tried on at VS...34 D or DD depending on the coverage.

Thank you so much for sharing! My BA big day is coming up and I'm freaking out a little. :) You look great!
Thanks! Hang in there, it's not too bad and way worth it!
They do look very natural!

Post op 8 weeks! New pics

Well I'm recovering well. My left boob is still a little off but hope it settles on its own. I can finally lay on my stomach, pick up my kids, workout etc... I still have some skin numbness under my left boob and they still feel sore sometimes, but nothing like the first few weeks. I'm loving swimsuits now :). Shopping is fun!

I still worry about my medical health future but I'm soo glad I did this. I love having something up top :)

8 weeks post op

Take 2

They look great and natural! I just had my ba done 17 days ago. :) Thanks for sharing your story!
Wow you look so natural! I love the size that you went with. I'm coming from a 34A and wanting a C cup also. It's great to hear you can lay in your stomach now! What does it feel like when you lay on them?
It feels ok to lay on them. Since I've never had boobs, it's just different ;)

Post op 5 months

Loving it! Seems so natural now, glad I did it

I like the progression pics, they are great for anyone who gets the "what did I DO?" remorse when their breasts don't look how they expected at three days. They really do drop and fluff and yours look awesome!
Yes! It can be scary. 6 months is needed to see full results :). Thanks
I am wearing a 34 d or DD depending on the bra. I think they look small in my pics ;). Next time....lol

1 yr later

I can't believe it's almost been a year! They feel so natural and I wouldn't change a thing! :) worth every penny. Not to big not to small. :)

1 yr later

34 a to 34 D

I just got 421cc overs moderate profile silicone. Did u find your breast size to change the first few months?
Dr Wagner