What a Waste of Time and Money! (AND PAIN) - Indiana

I am really tall and lanky and always wanted a...

I am really tall and lanky and always wanted a butt and a chest. So after much deliberation, I decided to try the butt lift. The Dr. I chose was almost two hours away because I live in a somewhat small city and no one here does it.

My plastic surgeon was confident we had enough fat to give me good results. I was nervous but he assured me everything would be fine. Oh, and I took out a loan through care credit, be careful, the interest rate is ridiculous!

Upon waking I was in an EXTREME amount of pain. I had been told that I could leave the same day, but the hospital had to admit me because I could not leave I was in such agony. I had blood and the liquid they pump into you when they lipo you literally pouring out of my incisions. I ended up leaving late the next afternoon only marginally better.

I felt like I had been run over by a school bus for nearly three weeks.

This being said if it had been successful all the pain would have been worth it. Sadly, it was not. I voiced my displeasure to my dr and was once again reassured that the swelling would subside and I would see results. I never did. There is no difference and it has been nearly three months so I'm pretty sure what I see now is what I get. SIGH. So much for getting what you pay for! Because trust me, I PAID in full.

Choose your doctor wisely ladies.

My heart really goes out to you... Peace and blessings!
Awe dang im sorry to hear this :( and you gotta pay extra because of the loan smh sad smh hope all is well sweetie
i had this procedure too and at three months i still had a lot of swelling and was actually heavier/chubbier than before surgery until around month 7...it was a long healing process and i remember how frustrated I was. I'm not sure if this is the case for you, but I hope you do end up getting satisfactory results. I'm sorry this happened to you :(
I left a review about Dr. Lefkovits and real self didn't post it . It's says he has three reviews but for some reason mines isn't visible. He was rude , inpatient and I wasn't satisfied with my results. I was young and naive when I selected him to do my BBL . He was one of the only Dr. in new York that performed BBL's at the time. Oh to top it off I expressed my dis like and told him I would like to have the procedure done again and he said I didn't need it. Lol. Six years later and I still want to have it re done. Be careful ladies choose a Dr. That respects your needs and I willing to address your concerns. Your changing you body and your life.
I agree . Maybe she's trying to get him to fix it.
Tru tru i agree with love joy. Sometiimes its frustrating when ppl blog and do not keep it 100% real. It can be discouraging. But i do hope he does a revision and u let us know who he is.
I hate it when people leave negative post about there experience but then don't leave the Dr.s name. Are u serious ? U should have kept your comments 2 yourself. We are on this site to help eachother through the good and bad, to share our experiences, but most of all save others from going to Dr.s who are not doing good jobs & practicing safety. Our lives are in there hands and we all are watching each others backs even though we all are strangers. Wow! My fist response would have been don't use Dr. ? Because *****
Get real
Oh no, that's terrible! Perhaps you didn't have enough fat to begin with after all... Feel for you
wow....do you mind posting your dr's name?
i feel you. that wasn't my experience entirely, but I can only imagine that you feel cheated. I hope your results are good when the swelling down and that makes you feel better! also, post the doctor's name so he's called to task!
I agree . Save some of us from making the same mistake
Omg. Who was your Dr. ?
So sorry for your disappointment. Is the doctor a plastic or cosmetic surgeon because I believe that makes a difference. Also, what size were you going for? Is it that he did not give u wat u wanted or is it dat the fat reabsorbed? Sorry for the questions just trying to understand what could have gone wrong. Will he also do a revision?
Oh no! This is so sad to read :( had you seen pictures of the doctor's work? Do you know how many of these procedures he'd successfully done? This is so sad. Sorry it happened to you. Sometimes these doctors "think" they can do something but haven't had much experience with it.