What a Waste of Time and Money! (AND PAIN) - Indiana

I am really tall and lanky and always wanted a...

I am really tall and lanky and always wanted a butt and a chest. So after much deliberation, I decided to try the butt lift. The Dr. I chose was almost two hours away because I live in a somewhat small city and no one here does it.

My plastic surgeon was confident we had enough fat to give me good results. I was nervous but he assured me everything would be fine. Oh, and I took out a loan through care credit, be careful, the interest rate is ridiculous!

Upon waking I was in an EXTREME amount of pain. I had been told that I could leave the same day, but the hospital had to admit me because I could not leave I was in such agony. I had blood and the liquid they pump into you when they lipo you literally pouring out of my incisions. I ended up leaving late the next afternoon only marginally better.

I felt like I had been run over by a school bus for nearly three weeks.

This being said if it had been successful all the pain would have been worth it. Sadly, it was not. I voiced my displeasure to my dr and was once again reassured that the swelling would subside and I would see results. I never did. There is no difference and it has been nearly three months so I'm pretty sure what I see now is what I get. SIGH. So much for getting what you pay for! Because trust me, I PAID in full.

My heart really goes out to you... Peace and blessings!
Awe dang im sorry to hear this :( and you gotta pay extra because of the loan smh sad smh hope all is well sweetie
i had this procedure too and at three months i still had a lot of swelling and was actually heavier/chubbier than before surgery until around month 7...it was a long healing process and i remember how frustrated I was. I'm not sure if this is the case for you, but I hope you do end up getting satisfactory results. I'm sorry this happened to you :(

Choose your doctor wisely ladies.