It Works Ultimate Applicator Didn't Work- Indiana

My cousin is a distributor and gave me a pretty...

My cousin is a distributor and gave me a pretty good deal. I got 8 wraps and a bottle of defining gel. I wrapped a total of 6 times (3x on different body parts) and there was NO visual or measurable difference.
I did everything I was supposed to. Hot shower to open the pores, leaving them on over night, staying still so not to move them, wrapped tightly with glad plastic wrap, drank so much water I thought I would OD, no junk food, used defining gel in between applications, ect ect.
Super distraught I wasted all that money.

Since a week before Christmas, I have lost 6 inches around my navel and 8 inches, 3 inches below my navel. I could never remeasure where my consultant did. I have done 2 4pks and I do 1 wrap once a week. I also have the fight fighters which are pills that absorb carbs and fats from your food before being digested. I only use those if we go out to eat and have bigger portions with the appetizers and drinks. It says on the website to only use 1 wrap at a time. My stomach area is shrinking down (gained about 100 pounds when I blew out my knee and surgery) I had a "baby pouch" from the rapid weight gain. That is going away and firming up and then I'll move onto the next area. Do the 4pk series on 1 body area, apply 1 every 72 hours. Don't wrap to tight or the ingredients won't absorb into your skin. It's not one of those wraps that is supposed to make you sweat. I'm just a customer, don't sell any of those products but I am loving the results
I would ask do you drink diet soda? Anything wth aspartame? What body parts did you wrap? Artificial sweeteners will work against you. Thighs take about 7 wraps, very tough to get results. Tons of water is encouraged. We still recommend good diet. Full treatment is 4 wraps per body part.
Were you constipated after using them?
I keep watching videos of "results after one application." My question is, does 1 wrap = 1 application OR like 3 wraps = 1 application (Not saying that's how many it is, i'm just trying to be realistic to possible see results after 1 wrap or multiple wraps)

Thanks for any info..
1 application is considered to be ONLY one wrap by the manufacturer. Not everyone.posting is using them according to directions.
AND they are not effective if used more frequently than every 72 hours so multiple applications is typically over a period of weeks presumably some people are also dieting and exercising too, the wraps arent meant to take the place of diet and exercise theyre just meant to help you better metabolize the fat in your stubborn areas
@Shea2313: "I wrapped a total of 6 times (3x on different body parts) and there was NO visual or measurable difference."

My distributor advised me not to wrap more than one place at a time but to focus on one particular section i.e. belly and when you're satisfied then move to the next.

it could be that it wasnt enough wraps for which ever section you chose so thats why you didnt see a difference and of course there are the list of reasons given that could come into play too...like if you are not drinking enough water, toxic bloat, stretch marks etc. anyways i just thought i would put my two cents in....

it could just be that you were one of those that needed to focus on one area...
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Living with PCOS, is a battle - I wonder if this will help? It sounds like I would have the same results as Shea. Honest.
Hi Hun, I know it's a little late, but I too suffer from PCOS. We have more products than just the wraps... The Greens have worked WONDERS on my PCOS as well as my endometriosis. While it may not work for everyone, and I can't say that it would work for you... If you'd like to try it I would be more than happy to help you out. You can e-mail me at wrapmedarling@gmail.com or text or call at 260-388-3664. Thanks, Keri
The Ultimate Body Applicator is working to detox so, there are several questions I would have for someone who is having a difficult time losing.

1. Are you regular? If someone is not regular, there is probably a lot of gunk stuck in their system that needs to be released. The toxins that are getting stirred up have nowhere to go!

2. Do they have stretchmark’s? When someone has stretch marks the wrap works to heal the stretch marks first and the inch loss might come later.

3. How much water are you drinking? Because the toxins are getting stirred up, the water helps to flush them out of the system. If someone is dehydrated, the water they drink is absorbed as their "normal water intake" and they need to drink even more!!! They do want to drink water for 3 days after wearing the wrap.

4. Everyone's body is different. Things like pore size, toxicity level, smoking, water intake, etc. all can impact the speed at which the applicator works. Sometimes helps to open up pores with a warm wash cloth...

5. The applicator is putting GOOD nutrition into the skin. So, even if they are not losing a ton of inches right away, they typically see toning and tightening of the skin, and moisturizing of the skin

6. Is the client on any medications or have thyroid issues? Sometimes that impacts things as well as some meds make the body retain water, etc.
I have recently begun wrapping and have done two wraps on my belly area. There has been no signficant loss yet (maybe one inch).
*I usually drink about 80 to 100 ounces of water a day (should I be increasing my water intake because my body is already use to this water intake?).
*By nature, I'm not regular despite water intake or increased fiber. (Should I be doing some sort of colon detox prior to wrapping?)
*I take Synthroid for hypothyroidism.
Hi Juliann, Did you get answers to your questions? I don't want to reanswer if so. =-)
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

These marketing blitz should be deleted. It's ruining the validity of this site

Like all "aides", they don't all work for everyone and I'm sorry to hear that this one didn't work for you. It sure sounds like you did everything right! I hope you found something that did end up working out...

Sorry to hear it didn't work well for you. :( I really appreciate you sharing your experience with us, its good for people to hear about different experiences.