Unsure - India, IN

I got a reduction rhinoplasty on the 4th of...

i got a reduction rhinoplasty on the 4th of january.basically he made my nose small but i still feel that my nose looks ugly.i just wanted to get my nostril reduced and cartilage reducted and removal of my hump but he also said that my nose was drooping so he need to to uplift the tip.can anyone look at the pic provided and answer my question below.i am going to get my nostril and columella fixed on the the 26 march

is the before pics better or after pics?
can i go for the revision rhinoplasty?
Did the surgeon stuff my nose up?
what will happen when i get revision rhinoplasty 3 months post op?

for surgeons
give ideas which i can explain to to my doctor to improve my nose?

have had 4 surgery and still unhappy with results/

NEED SOME FEED BACK

internet

Hi,me too need revision and i never comeback have surgery with Dt who botch my nose you know because revision surgery much complex when primary.So if your Dr cant good work with primary surgery his make your nose looks worse after revision!
Your nose still looks too large for your face. Maybe it appears larger due to swelling. It is generally recommended that a revision rhinoplasty be performed at least one year after the primary rhinoplastry, when all swelling has gone down an the final result can be accurately judged.
nah there no sweliing there bro that want have archived from 4 surgeries and going for my 5 op.so upset
hey plz share yr docs name n who are u considering for revision?
from india and looking for rhinoplasty IN india- any suggestions? any body in mumbai/delhi? something i fear worse than a ugly nose is - a readily recognizable artificial nose. any references are welcome.
Hi Sam12 , I am also planning for nose job. Could you please share your doctor's name in India ? Thanks
Thanks guys for your encouragement and i am happy with my upper 2/3 of my nose but want to get my nostrils,tip and hump to be fixed end of this month.i have called my doctor who i originally got the surgery from and he told me that he could fix it when i come to Chennai,india.Also i want to know that want problems will i have if a get the revision surgery . if you can help me with want should i ask him to do to make my nose more apealing with my face.
hey Sam, who you doctor is?? message me his name, since I consulted Many doctors in India for my rhino, It may be possible that I consulted your doctor too, that way I can say If you should go head with him for revision. Secondly I see you had your surgery done on 4th Jan, so it is hardly 2months as today, please give it some time, I would suggest not to undergo another surgery for at least 8-12 months, your nose needs time to heal first, further surgery at this time may complicate the things more.
Revision rhinoplasty is much more complex than Primary. In my opinion do you research well, If I were on your place I would not go back to the same surgeon for revision who messed things up badly at first time.
hi thanks for the message but when i called my surgeon he said that he could do it and i really dont know why but i trust him because he has made my nose smaller than before. Not sure that if i should get it or not but i feel that i need it.i have been have a such shit time becuase i get scared to get out of the house and do anything with mates .feel like i will prisoned in my house forever and until i get my nose to look normal i cannot get out.
I know how are you feeling and what have you been going through, because I myself am in depression and seeking therapy, but I still would say, consult some other Surgeons and see what do they advice. your problem is with the tip of the nose, and the tip takes a long time to heal. give it sometime first, because your approach may further mess things up. Its not about the nose that you get just after surgery , it about the nose that you end up with after 8-9 months. you might be happy just after the revision, but recovery itself may be quire problematic afterwards. would you be happy to have a better looking nose now, which will look messed up after a year Or you would want to have a nose which looks better for your life. I would suggest you to seek advice from other Plastic surgeons.
Hi Sam, That is really sad to know, I am also from India and got my rhinoplasty on 4th January, I too am not happy with my results, but I think it is better than my before nose. I cant see your before pictures here. Wait for swelling to go before going for revision as it can futher mess things up. Who was your doctor here in India. the picture you posted is for sure something that is not expected of a good surgeon. You can message me your doctors name. I consulted different doctors over different cities. so let me know if you need any information.
hi rockingritu,i will post my before pictures soon and i have looked at your pictures and i think your doc has operated well on you.If you can refer me to a doctor who is well know in Chennai that would be great.

Hi there,

Are the photos you've posted before your January 4th rhinoplasty or after? They look like after, but I'm not sure. Most doctors advise waiting at least a year before a revision to give the swelling time to subside and your nose to heal. It does look a little uneven and lumpy though. Are you seeing a facial specialist board certified in your country? Revision rhinoplasty is even more complex than regular rhinoplasty, so you want to make sure to choose the best doctor you can.

Here's a list of questions to ask prospective rhinoplasty surgeons.

Please come back and let us know how it goes!

hi angiemcc the pictures i have posted are after pic but will post before pic soon.can you please tell me what type of problem i may have if i get a revision surgery 3 months after my original surgery.i will be getting my revision end of this month.so can you give me ideas what can be help my nose look more appealing.