Finally M Through It! - India, IN

After years of hating asymmetric face due to...

after years of hating asymmetric face due to deviated septum and a non-functional nose i finally decided to get it done. m 2 months post-op ...evrythng seems to be going fine but my only fear is for deviation to return !!!! i can say that for sm people it can be hard to accept the no face no matter how badly u wanted it..but things so get better for sure and there is no way i want to have my old nose back ever again :) i can breatheeeee for the first tym in my life and yeah it is a BIG DEAL for me...m clicking pictures regularly to evaluate changes that are taking place ..what do u think about the results?? is it going to bet any thinner or refined with time ????
i can safely say m a happy person now and no longer obsess about my nose !

great results..you look beautiful with your new straight nose, I too am in India and looking for Revision. Can you tell me who was your surgeon.you can PM me.
Completely gorgeous! Congratulations and thank you for your story!
Sammy, I lived overseas near you for a couple years recently and can say you are one of the women I was in awe of, whose beauty was so open and fresh, with such feminine features! Your surgery absolutely enhanced your natural beauty, it shines! You are stunning, congratulations my friend!

So..swelling is going down....so slow..i cnt even...

so..swelling is going down....so slow..i cnt even notice.. but my nose is getting slimmer and more defined noww !!! m the happiest !

beautiful :)
I'm happy for you. Congrats!
thanx foxy !! :)

slowly getting refined !

hello my nose friends!!
you all the so nice..i smtms wish we all cud see each othr n hav a little chat ! some of you are soooo sweettt that it makes my heart all warm from the inside :)
back to d nose business ,evryday m nose is getting more refined..losing swelling but at snails pace. good thing is tat after 3 months you kind of get bored of noticing your nose in the mirror all the tym, if all goes well you also forget that u ever had smthng done with ur nose. so it doesnt matter how much swelling has gone n blahh. i mean that we all get BORED wit d whole deal ! and m at a happy place today..i will let my picture speak for itself,yeah i made it black n white for some additional dramatic effect ..lol
:) lots of loveeee....!

Excellent result.
thanx foxy !!! :)
haha you're so cute! Beautiful girl! So happy for you.