Finally M Through It! - India, IN

After years of hating asymmetric face due to...

after years of hating asymmetric face due to deviated septum and a non-functional nose i finally decided to get it done. m 2 months post-op ...evrythng seems to be going fine but my only fear is for deviation to return !!!! i can say that for sm people it can be hard to accept the no face no matter how badly u wanted it..but things so get better for sure and there is no way i want to have my old nose back ever again :) i can breatheeeee for the first tym in my life and yeah it is a BIG DEAL for me...m clicking pictures regularly to evaluate changes that are taking place ..what do u think about the results?? is it going to bet any thinner or refined with time ????
i can safely say m a happy person now and no longer obsess about my nose !

So..swelling is going down....so slow..i cnt even...

so..swelling is going down....so slow..i cnt even notice.. but my nose is getting slimmer and more defined noww !!! m the happiest !

slowly getting refined !

hello my nose friends!!
you all the so nice..i smtms wish we all cud see each othr n hav a little chat ! some of you are soooo sweettt that it makes my heart all warm from the inside :)
back to d nose business ,evryday m nose is getting more refined..losing swelling but at snails pace. good thing is tat after 3 months you kind of get bored of noticing your nose in the mirror all the tym, if all goes well you also forget that u ever had smthng done with ur nose. so it doesnt matter how much swelling has gone n blahh. i mean that we all get BORED wit d whole deal ! and m at a happy place today..i will let my picture speak for itself,yeah i made it black n white for some additional dramatic effect ..lol
:) lots of loveeee....!

Excellent result.
thanx foxy !!! :)
haha you're so cute! Beautiful girl! So happy for you.
beautiful :)
I'm happy for you. Congrats!
thanx foxy !! :)
Wow, you're very beautiful and your nose nicely complements your facial features. Congratulations:)
Ahh new pics! Gorgeous gorgeous lady you are! Wow! You must be so pleased! :)
haha,..thats true jemoiselle !!! thanx :)
great results..you look beautiful with your new straight nose, I too am in India and looking for Revision. Can you tell me who was your surgeon.you can PM me.
thanxx ritu !!!i got it done from an e.n.t surgeon...punjab !!!
Can you please pm me his name. I am suffering from bad results of my primary rhinoplasty, so I am looking for a dr for revision.
hey ritu !!he is Dr.munish munjal from dmc ( dayanand medical college ) you can find out about him :)
Completely gorgeous! Congratulations and thank you for your story!
thanxx dear :)
Sammy, I lived overseas near you for a couple years recently and can say you are one of the women I was in awe of, whose beauty was so open and fresh, with such feminine features! Your surgery absolutely enhanced your natural beauty, it shines! You are stunning, congratulations my friend!
thank you so much jemoiselle !!! your compliment made my day :) u will know very soon how flattering it is when someone points out positive outcomes of the whole thing :) good luck to you !!!
Sammy which dr did the surgery for you? and which hospital. This is for my daughter. I think I have sent you a pm not sure whether it went through.hence writing again .
Sammy I have sent you a pm. and you look great . God Bless.

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! You look fantastic! What was your recovery like?

it was not a smooth ride i must say..it was worse theni anticipated..i looked at all those youtube videos where ppl get okay on the 7th day of rhinoplasty but i was down for good 2 weeks ..may b cuz i had a complicated case.and my surgery took 4 and a half hour ! pheww !! i was also in hospital for 3 days unlike other ppl cuz the place whr i live doctrs take extra precautions and monitor the patient very closely for 2-3 days.thr are few occasions where u can actually feel terrible pain like.taking the packing out or during suture removal..rest of the times thrs no pain ....WATEVER .pain doesnt kill you and dosnt stay longer then few mintues but results do !!! :)
Wow your front picture really shows a huge change. You look absolutely beautiful and I can understand why you are so happy. Enjoy!
thanku for your comment :)