Had Laser Resurfacing for Sever Acne Scarring on Both the Cheeks - India

Hello All , Had the feeling of writing this review...

Hello All ,
Had the feeling of writing this review of my treatment for acne scars. To begin with let me tell you my history of treatments for my acne scar. I had very bad scars on both of my cheeks which are mainly icepick and boxscars. I had all sort of procedure done for my scars. starting from microdermabrasion,dermarollar , excision and then subsicion and punch graft, but nothing gave me improvements to my scars. Though subsicion and fat grafting helped it to look a little better. Trying all these now I had one option for my scars left and that is laser. I already has session of deep/active fx last year and here also I was not satisfied. May be there were a little improvement but I could not see because I was seeking more improvements and also I am seeing myself daily in the mirror, but I didnt stop. I again had a session of fractional co2 laser from another derm who assured me that this time I will definitely see some improvements.
I had this procedure done tomorrow and still in the phase of healing. The scars already looking shallower but that can be because of the tightening of the outer skil which burned and is likely to peel of in next few days. The doctor went aggressively to the places where I has deeper scars and with less frequency to other parts to remove the uneven pigmentation. The face is looking like shit at the moment. I forgot to mention that this time I had PRP before laser as well cause my derm said laser with PRP works the best.
I will post some of my pictures if you want. Now please guys wish me luck as I have tried everything for my scars over last 2 years to see very very minimum improvements so this is what I hoping for my last option.
I has esthelis once... But it didn't work for me.. It helped a few scars to filk ,but overall improvement was not as good as u would wish...I have numerous small icepick which my PS said won't benefit from filler..
I was wondering if punch grafting...means skin from behind ear to replace tiny but deep icepick scars. I mean that at least makes sense to me, cause I have lost faith on my collagen production....I just stopped and not starting again after doing all sort of things. Now rather leaving it for them and waiting I was thinking to have skin grafting. Anybody have this technique for icepick scars please update. Your help here would be helpful.
Hi asked my Dr about this Punch Graft procedure and she said she would not do it for me because It's replacing one scar with another. She said my face may not heal when they stitch the new skin on. I have to say 16 days after my plasma procedure it is looking better my scars are not as deep. I still have a few ice pic scars and red marks like freckles from old scars but at least even 30/ better is good for me. I was thinking about doing Juvederm filler in a small amount on the ice pick scars? Have you ever tried that?

right and left cheek

I did not have punch graft. I went for dermabrasion.
Your type of scars is suitable to treat with punch grafting. Dermabrasion will make it worse.
First I dont know english very well...but I will try to understand you.....the toughest scars to remove is ice pick scars right? But you can remove 100% any scars belive me...without any surgery or needles...now I will give u a list of products for morning to evening and night care....some products are indian but not very hard to findout outside india.... Here comes the items and procedure.... 1. Clean and clear blackhead removal scrub (in the morning) 2. Patanjali aleovera gel( after scrub) 3. Spf 50+ sun screen (if u will go outside then) 4. Clean and clear acne control face wash or foaming face wash (wash your face again in the evening) 5 . Retin a 5% at night thin layer before going to bed (do it regularly) Continue this procedure for 1 year or six month thoughest to. Thoughest scars will be remo removed
Dr Pradeep Kumari