Incredible Results from Hyaluronidase Injections

My  juvaderm injections under my eyes was a...

my  juvaderm injections under my eyes was a horrible experience.  It left bags i didn't have.  The new doctor i went to totally resolved the situation with two hyauronidase treatments.  what a relief. after the first injection, one eye was totally resolved, however i did have to go back for one more injection under the other eye. my eyes look great.  the doctor who did the juvaderm was very unprofessional and difficult to deal with. i am very thankful i found this new doctor who resolved this nightmare for me.

Dr. Robert Glassgold

After hyauronidase treatments, was juvaderm completely disoved, or justs reduced and evened up surface? And, how fast did you recover?
Could you tell me who the Dr was that did your hylase injections? I just had restylane injections in my tear troughs that are very uneven. Left eye has a small bag and right eye I can see the strip of filler. I could live with right eye results but def. Not the left.
Could you tell me how the procedure was done. Was it one injection or several on each eye?I have an appointment to have this done and I'm trying to prepare mentally since I almost passed out when I had the filler injected. Many thanks!!
Hello Elsa300 I had it done may 2009. I had so many needle marks under both Eyes. He used 2 Syrings the first time. And then he had to add 1 more aweek later. I was Black & blue for weeks. I had lumpiness and bumpy area after that. Plus i had that Bluish tint from the Restylane under both Eye too. He said the lumpy and bumpiness wasn't from the restylane. He a knucle head Doctor. He used his photo machine to say the area is level. I just said to him i dont want anymore Needle from you. I want to another doctor 3 months later he used this stuff to dissolve some bumpy and lumpy areas. It helped. i just dont like fillers. I think if you need more Volume you have to use Fat grafting. Restylane and the other fillers are good for Very small volume area. Not under the Eyes.
I went to DR Robert Glasgold for Restylane Filler for under both Eyes. He really Messed me up. I hit every Vein in my face and i had lumpiness and bumpiness. Plus black & blues and dark areas under both Eyes. I had to go another Doctor that used hyaluronidase to dissolve the lumpiness. But i still have the dark areas. Not happy.I don't like the fillers. I should've went with Fat Grafting.
Where is this doctor located I have had a terrible experience with under eye restylane had a few injections of the disolving stuff a nightmare so far.