Implants After Mastectomy... Memory Gel - Tampa, FL

I had a hysterectomy and double mastectomy with...

I had a hysterectomy and double mastectomy with immediate reconstruction with implants. My first surgery went much better than I thought. I did however have to get a revision surgery for the implants, which I was told about upfront by my plastic surgeon. He told me to expect several.

Next surgery was great. I have had nothing but positive experiences. I am, however, going in for what is hopefully my last revision to get fuller/bigger implants to fill out some of the hollow left in my chest after the mastectomy.

I'm a bigger woman at 197 pounds. I have 600 cc implants now which look wonderful and real but small on my wide frame. I'm going in three weeks to get 800 cc implants.

Have faith and do your research. This was so worth it for me.

I had a mastectomy on my right breast about 5 years ago and had reconstruction, round implant, which is great. My left breast which was real began to drop so, I recently (this year) had a mastectomy on my left breast. I have just completed inflation of my implant. I have now scheduled surgery to have my round implant removed from my right breast and have tear drop implants in both breast. But, I have a lot of stomach fat, some because of the meds- aromasin. Have been thinking about asking my doctor to remove stomach fat at the same time he performs my implants. Any feedback and thoughts about having both stomach fast removed and both breast impants at the same time.
I had my very large but flat implants replaced with a solid form anatomically correct tear drop shapped implant. The roundness is back ! Also I downsized and love that the smaller implants look perky while my bigger ones did not. Friday I had some fat transfer to put In between the scars and my muscle. They were adhering to my muscle. He also added some fat to some areas that had a slight wrinkle look or was showing the outline of the implant. I too was told that I had a great result and there was no way to get better....only a handful of plastic surgeons have the training to work with solid form implants, so they don't tell you about the amazing difference they make.
I have never heard of solid form implants? Are they soft like silicone or do they feel hard and plastic like?
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

My oncolgist is Rand Altemose.. Love him.. treated the rest of my family. Breast Surgeon John Cox, Tampa, Florida Finally plastic surgeon, Dr. A. He is caring, realistic, up front, and honest . He will get the job done for you. And be honest with you. Plus his staff is fast, courtesy and I have come to love all of them!