Implants After Mastectomy... Memory Gel - Tampa, FL

I had a hysterectomy and double mastectomy with...

I had a hysterectomy and double mastectomy with immediate reconstruction with implants. My first surgery went much better than I thought. I did however have to get a revision surgery for the implants, which I was told about upfront by my plastic surgeon. He told me to expect several.

Next surgery was great. I have had nothing but positive experiences. I am, however, going in for what is hopefully my last revision to get fuller/bigger implants to fill out some of the hollow left in my chest after the mastectomy.

I'm a bigger woman at 197 pounds. I have 600 cc implants now which look wonderful and real but small on my wide frame. I'm going in three weeks to get 800 cc implants.

Have faith and do your research. This was so worth it for me.

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

My oncolgist is Rand Altemose.. Love him.. treated the rest of my family. Breast Surgeon John Cox, Tampa, Florida Finally plastic surgeon, Dr. A. He is caring, realistic, up front, and honest . He will get the job done for you. And be honest with you. Plus his staff is fast, courtesy and I have come to love all of them!