Implant Removal

I had my Breast im plants dont 6 months ago to get...

I had my Breast im plants dont 6 months ago to get a fuller look and now I reagret it so much to where it is affecting my health because I am so upset about them. I went from a small A to a C and am ready to get them removed. My nipples are in good in place and my boobs are still very high(no sagging at all) They were placed under the muscle and I wanted to know if I'd need a lift once removed??! Will they look pretty much like the did before the surgery?? and how will it effect my muscle in the future?l

I understand what you are saying. It is a big decision. I am so happy to have mine out. I still look at some young women and admire their boob job...but realize that mine would never look like that, and I'm not 30...big difference. I say if you have been thinking about this for awhile, remove the implants and give yourself 6-9 months. Be patient and prepared, as it's an emotionally riviting experience. You may run the gambit of emotions, but with time find peace and confidence with your breasts. They will be your own. Most of my friends have implants so I am definitely the outlier.,.but happy. We are so critical of ourselves, that my new focus is accepting myself, loving what I have and enstilling confidence into myself and my decisions. Good luck to you...I kow you'll find the right decision that will be best for you in the long run.
I am 63 years old and want my big implants removed. I have had this set for 20 years. The breast are very soft and heavy. They make me very hot and sweaty. I live in Arizona. I have not had any troble with hard spots but they have bottomed out. They lay on my upper stomach. They are mentor silicone and over the years have went from a B cup to a D cup. I started out with an A cup. I've been told I have no breast tissue. I'm affraid the explant will leave me with flat loose skin on my chest.

I am trying to decide if I should just live with that or have small (B) saline implants put back in for some fullness. Will I still have hanging saggy skin over the smaller implant? Does anyone know? My breast skin has really been stretched and is thin. Some advice would greatly be appreciated.
I was in a similar situation and chose to get a lift and smaller implants under the muscle. Also, I'm 60 years old. I'm very happy with the results.

He is very experienced and very blunt with the questions you ask. Doesn't hide anything about th procedure.