35 Year Old Mother of 2. Went in for Botox and Restylane Injections. Came out with a "Duck Lip." Went Back for Hyuronidase.

I was going in for botox on my forehead and...

I was going in for botox on my forehead and between my eyebrows. And restylane under my eyes and I was considering a bit of a lip filler. The Dr talked me into juvederm instead of restylane. Since then, I have read that u should never put juvederm under the eye. That's what I get for not doing my homework before hand. She put way too much in my upper lip. I definitely had a duck look. It didn't take me long to know that I wanted it gone.

I went back to the same dr to get the hyuronidase injections. It was 9 days after the juvederm. She wasn't charging me to fix it.

I had no idea it was going to hurt so bad. I have a very high pain tolerance but the tears just rolled down my face. She was giving me tiny amounts at a time because it was hurting so bad. She injected about 8 to 10 times. She got the "duck bill" and the biggest part of the lumps and I finally said that's good enough. Some people have asked me if it hurt more than the juvederm injections. It does not even compare. That's like comparing a stubbed toe to a c section.

Now when I look in the mirror I kind of wish I would have roughed it out for like 3 more injections. But it's hardly noticeable.

Overall I am very pleased with the hyuronidase. I just wish I was prepared for the pain.

8 days after hyaluronidase

My lips look much better. The indentation above my top lip looks much better. And I love how i still have a little volume in my top lip. I had no top lip at all prior to juvederm injections.

5 months update

Although I am extremely pleased to not have my huge duck lip anymore, I do still have bumps on my top lip. I should have got more hyaluronidase in certain areas. But it was way to painful.
dianne, imagine medispa

She was very cooperative when she found out I was unhappy with juvederm injections. However, there was already way too much filler in my lip before giving me a mirror to look at them.