I'm Worried - New York

I am 1 month post-op i had a septo-rhinoplasty i...

I am 1 month post-op i had a septo-rhinoplasty i had a deviated septum and a huge lump that could be see from proifle

yesterday i was taking a picture of me nose and a relaized that it look crooked is it just me or is it? and is that normal? will get it straighten with time?

is it normal for the skin round the nose to be loose after rhinoplasty and will it tighten with time? B ecuase when i pull down on the skin, my nose looks more defined and when i let go it is loose and seems like there's excess skin.

Its been over two years Kevin , How are u doing now.
It's been over a year how are you doing now?
hello You are too early after surgery. You probably still have swelling. Stop pulling on the skin, let it heal without the stretching. Wait at least 6 months then reevaluate with your plastic surgeon.
its just swollen. It doesnt look crooked. you know when I had a septo rhinoplasty - i believe the surgeon straightend out most of it but didnet straighten it out completely because of some cartilage issue. I mean my nose looks ok, but from say if i take a picture 90 degrees from the left, it does look deviated to me atleast. I hate the way my nose looks even after two surgeries. Surgery makes you feel worse in a way because you have high expectations. But relax yours looks fine, its only swelling.