FULL TT/LIPO Hinsdale,IL (burbs) By Way of Chitown ! One of the Best Things I've Ever Done - Hinsdale, IL

After my second Child in 2000, I knew that I would...

after my second Child in 2000, I knew that I would dream of this Precedure. Especially looking as if I carried tripletts the entire time that I was pregnant.

I wasn't sure how I would be able to afford something like this but I'm taking the plunge because it's something that I'm doing for me.

I have been a pretty athletic woman for the past 6 years, working out 5 days per week with high cardio, weights, even now I'm addicted to Core Power Yoga (a more Cardio like Yoga)

Even with me wearing a size "10" on good days, i have this excess skin from pregnancy and up and down weightloss ranging between 20lbs give or take , I'm ready to just get this over with

I have filled prescriptions to take with me but I'm feeling uneasy about the office not calling me until Thursday or Friday to give me an exact Surgery time at the Dr's office on Saturday Morning. It's like I'm already going crazy here! ..

So many questions that I should've asked like will I be able to take a shower once I leave or should I begin using cream for my scar the day of my surgery? Just so many things are running through my mind.

I'm also having Morbid thoughts. What will happen if I don't wake up!!I have had my tonsils taken out but lets be real that was over 22 years ago.

I'm not sure what to expect other than I'm getting this done and PRAYING that I look as good as most of the members on this site.

I LOVE My DR So far, Each time I've been to his office, he's spent at least 1 hour with me each time I've seen him. Explaining everything from why he needs to lipo near my flanks to why Lipo just won't do for me.. Also he explained how to take my meds and the purpose of each.

Other than Soups, Jello, and during solid food day, anything that flies or swims would be sufficient.. What am I missing here ?

I will be uploading my Befores that he takes on Saturday as well as my afters.. I am Praying that I look Great!!

I forgot to add that I will be getting a Tubal...

I forgot to add that I will be getting a Tubal Ligation from the Surgeon! something that I had never anticipated on getting but I couldn't imagine starting over with having children. My son, the youngest was born in 2000.

Today is day 2 post op. I still can't believer...

Today is day 2 post op. I still can't believer I did this finally but I can tell you that after A lot of draining, my stomach is sopoooooo incredibly Sore! I have photos of before and photos of my markings before I went into surgery. My dr took photos of right after but I would have to get them downstairs and that is something that I would Not do right now. I am constantly doped up on percesett and 800 mg and ibuprofen and only awake a little at a little at a time
thank goodness for ricola caught drops! Since also getting a tubal, I had to get the. Air tube down my throat leaving. Me with tons of mucus to cough up something that would leave you in soooooo much pain. Sorry holding something large does not help AT All! I've gone. Through a bag Full and it's been 24 hrs since. I've made it
Home

You do not have an appetite but drinking pineapple juice and others will help. I just tried the acai juice from whole foods and it's delicious!

I am able to walk to my bathroom just fine and not humped over as bad as I read about on this site.
My husband, kids and mother have been extremely helpful waiting on me hands and feet. My dogs are also concerned and will walk behind me when I get out of the bed.

The wedge pillow at bed bath and beyond ($25.99) under my legs and another type at tjmaxx ($16) really help a lot!

I have to use my step exercise stool to get in the bed with.

To make matters worse, I believe that I'm starting my period .. Ugh!!

Will update more when I'm not drawsy

I'm Updating Now before my Valium Kicks in...

I'm Updating Now before my Valium Kicks in.

Well! I can NOT believe I did this! It finally is over! .. I went in on Saturday at 11am and didn't have my precedure until around 1pm only because my DR was finishing up a precedure before me. First off, I have to say. My Dr is a BAD AZZ!!! He knows womens bodies as if he was several in his past life! haha! when I first had my couple of 1.5 consultations, I had heard that he was going to do heavy lipo on my upper abs and lower abs.. Flanks etc . I had even asked about the back portion and he said that he wouldn't touch those. Well, After looking at this photo op thing that my husband brought home (that is posted) I've noticed that it says that he lipoed a little of my back and maybe put some in my butt.. perhap for a Vavavoom Hourglass look!! ..

I have to forwarn you now.
yesterday.. Day Tuesday was the WORST SUICIDAL DAY EVER!!!!!! .. I'm hoping if I ca help just 1 person by saying this, I will have done something good for the world!..

SO I have percocet.. the pain pills (Vicodin is a little less stronger) .. Well, I was popping those like candy (every 4 hours) and was told between those 4 hrs I could have ibuprofin or Extra Str Tylonol.. Well I had 600MG Ibuprofin so why not ? By day 2 .. Sunday, My stomach felt like 2 20 TON Steel Plates had hit my stomach and I was in no mood to chat with anyone! This is when I really was on my Meds!! Well.. Monday comes along.. I'm feeling full.. a sip or two here and there and im extremely full like WOW! No Meal and I'm already full? Little did I Know (Or should know being in the medical field but hey! I'm on the table now.. not observing) .. I'm getting constipated from those Meds!! .. Well by yesterday.. Day 4 day Post Op.. MY stomach Hurt like HELL!!! To the point of wanting to rush to the ER!! Take an Enima.. BEG for SOMETHINg. ANYTHING!!! Milk of Magnesia doesn't work.. Smooth Moove Tea. Not working either.. all you could hear was my Stomach Rumbling but nothing coming out!! My Surgeon got on the phone told me to go and get senecot plus he called in Callofax (I didn't pick it up) I took the double dose yesterday afternoon.. nothing happpen.. took the final 2 in the evening, Stomach was still rumbling.. nothing coming out so I took one of my Valium and PASSED OUT Praying that today I would see Sunshine!! .. Well guess what? I DID!!! I Made it through that HORRIFIC Time..
Get Sennecot.. and Make sure that you're drinking water and if you can do not take as much of those Horse Pills for as long as you can...

To make matters worse, I had the galls to start my Period Sunday Morning. Yes Day 1 Post op of my Surgery.. ohh and I tell ya.. i wear a 10-12 on most days.. This binder they tighten around you is sooo tight, I'm surprised I could move around.. I look at the size today and it's a size s/m.. HUH?? LOL.. Well.. It worked..

Going into the OR was really great!! the Nurse who's been doing this 30 years +.. a Russian Surgeon Assistant and my Fabulous Greek Surgeon who is EXTREMELY Patient with you were all in there. plus his Medical Assistant who handles paperwork plus just any other questions that you may be too embarassed to ask (IE.. what if i start my period .. and yes i did start it) .. we were all in there while they were strapping me down.. discussing why I only had 2 kids.. And I was told that although I had an Oxygen Mask on my nose.. i would be getting a Tube due to the fact that I was also getting a Tubal Ligation (something i wouldn't just op to do because I was bored.. 1 surgery is enough for me!)... Well after I said.. "My southern mom says don't have too many just in case you're stuck raising them yourself" The rest is history.. they didn't even say Goodnight! .. Hours later.. I was in the recovery room with my husband with these tight azz bandages on and my pants on..Like Dang.. thatsit! how long have I been sleep ? It was amazing!! They handed him instructions on how to drain the drains (They aren't that bad for him to do it.. for my mother throwing up from a weak stomach.. i guess they are lol).. but thats it..

They begin to feel tighter and tighter once that pain meds come out of you in that drain..

and PLEASE get yourself some RICOLA.. BAGS AND BAGS Of them.. LAWD YOU will Feel like Someone is STABBING YOU in the Stomach if you even THINK you're about to caugh!! you'd better Suck about 4 of those with Water in hand.. and make one of those cute little tiny caughs until yo ucan control it

holding a hard pillow etc DOES NOT HELP!!!! I'm sure that it sounds good but it doesn't work. I'm not going to lie.. IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!

I threw up twice.. Once from those ACaI Juice from whole foods and once from trying to eat a healthy choice meal on the 3rd day.. but honestly it could've been because I was soo stopped up from those days of MEDS!!!
Thank GOD for those Refills of Valium.. when you just want to Sleep all of this away!! DO IT!!

the Wedge pillow from BED BATH AND BEYOND PREPPED under my Legs and there is another similar at TJMAX on your back/neck to help you sleep really does help (with about 2 other pillows behind you) They help.. Forget reading, watching tv.. you will not want to do anything but sleep.. Going to Pee isn't bad at all (and trust me being on your period and can say that must be true) .. Going to do the other when constipated.. well you're just sitting there FOREVER And NOTHING HAPPENS.. N.O.T.H.I.N.G. ...Me being the Prissy Southern Girl never talked about stuff like this to my husband.. you know.. just so un lady like.. but this time I was telling him that he had 3 minutes to get to walkgreens and purchase everything on that isle (i'm sure he was embarassed at the checkout stand but he did it) ..

the Beautiful part is this!!

TODAY!! I GO for a Check out! In between Surgeries my Surgeon Came and Unwrapped me.. put some neosporin on where the Tubes come out ( AND YES THEY LOOK WEIRD AND SPOOKY Just don't look at them ) and maybe a little neosporin in a few other places.. but ohh my GOD!! he says that I have about 15 more lbs in the upper Ab portion that will be falling down..

The drains stay in you until they are below 30 cc's because if you take them out too soon.. you will be at the DR's office getting shots to drain it out every single day!!!! I have some granny panties but they are weren't that needed so just get about 3 pairs..

Try NOT TO LAUGH!! IT HURTSSSSS Like Hell!! so make little "ha ha ha's" if you can. We were out house hunting today and I fell asleep in the truck after my husband was driving for about 50 minutes.. only to tell my mom and I to wake up to see the house and we were like "Wow.. we got here quick.. he gave us this "really ?" look that made me laugh so hard but it hurt like hell..

when the bandages were taken off.. My Tummy looked SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Small. The paper scanned was from Saturday.. Surgery Day. I noticed that it says that he put some fat in my butt but i didn't know that He would be doing that.. nor that he did anything to my back.. either way.. I look FABULOUS!! The binder is back on until Monday then I'm moving into a binder that Zips on both sides and covers the crotch area.. ... I know that I'm rambling..
My Surgeon says plans on losing about another 5lbs per week after the drains come out (whoo hoo) and the Compression garment will be on for about 30 days.. I can hang with that.. He gave me this "riske" bikini cut so something tells me that Jackie Brown Pam Grier in her earlier Days better Watch Out!

PS..the best thing that you could ever want to look like is your Natural, best self.. no one else :) I'm wondering if that little fat transfer to my already bootylicious butt was to just help curve the waistline. Time will tell.

Today was day 6 Post Op. I was able to do a little...

Today was day 6 Post Op. I was able to do a little shopping with my mother for about 2 hours and was able to eat a little lunch. I can tell my stomach is smaller as I could only eat 1/2 of my chicken sandwhich. The walking and shopping lasted about 2 hours and I'm awaiting to go to bed as I'm exhausted. This transition is so exciting but will be even more once the drains are removed. They are the worst. Not so bad Pain wise just annoying when you want to see the True Look of things. I have yet to DARE to take a Peek at anything. My homework is to purchase a binder that covers the crotch and zips on both sides (not the type to step into like shorts) any suggestions would be appreciated it.

Today is day 10 Post Op. As I wait for my Double...

Today is day 10 Post Op. As I wait for my Double side Zip "Special medical Grade Garment" that has cost me a whopping $85..I'm still in my White Binder but the next one will be worn for at least 30 days. The upper abs is still swollen with fluid and the darker marks are just Sticky Tape from the binder/wrapping from surgery. I am not doing the Shower thing "Sigh" because I wasn't instructed to. I am supposed to have these Exhausting Drains out when the cup measures less than 32 cc's within 24 hours but today is a little depression.. my Drain Measurement is 70cc's !! ugh!! It seems to be climbing instead of reducing.. am I ever going to let go of these DRAINS?? i still feel swollen but glad that i don't see any flabby mushroom skin.. that part is exciting! Well back to wrapping up tight! I need a perfect physique for this Hard earned cash! Lol.. one good thing, now that my appetite is back, you really do fill up fast since your stomach is smaller. looking forward to seeing what it will really look like once all of this swelling/fluid is gone. ..well stay tuned for next update.

So I finally found the healing enhancement garment...

so I finally found the healing enhancement garment that I need to get but it was online and $85 bucks!! but! I hear it works Wanders and it's a nice compression to make sure that everything is Perfecto after wearing for the next several weeks. I promised to post the picture since we're not allowed to advertise..inbox me and i'll let you know where I found it

Today is day 12.. I STILL have these Drains in me!...

Today is day 12.. I STILL have these Drains in me! GOOD LAWD!!! It's supposed to measure under 30cc's .. I'm at 50 Now I'm ready to curse Creole Style .. This binder is ungly now.. If I can at least wear a CUTE ONE to go along with me wanting to just look Cute!! Good LAWD! .. in the meantime, I'm manifesting by Saturday these drains are out. I have noticed two things so far.. I really don't want to eat as much as I used to eat and I'm still fatigued and want to take 2 hour naps constantly .. this could be from me wanting to heal or me having a crash for not working out for the past 3 weeks.. choose my reason aye? My stomach is much smaller but I want to post a new pic on 15 day Post Op so that I'm not appearing obsessed with all of this (when secretly I am.. especially when my Mother today just said "Wow look at your coke bottle physique!! I can really tell!!" And this is coming from my Louisiana Momma who wouldn't have ever opted to do this but she's pondering October to have it done .. talk about me being an inspiration aye? LOL in the meantime my sister and my mother are going through the 1000's of clothing items that I purchase and some I have forgotten that I even had (and with tags).. I'm staring at 6 boxes for UPS Delivery to my sisters house (She can't WAIT FOR THIS STUFF!!) .. my mother even told her to just drive up to chicago from KC with empty boxes or suitcases LOL Seriously!.. I can't fit a lot of it already and now with this TT I had to let go of some of my priceless items that I've splurged on and would NEVER give away..did I say NEVER ?

In the meantime, out of the blue I get a catalog with these Bikini's.. I have NEVER received one of these specifically for swimwear.. wondering if they telepathically knew that I got a Tummy Tuck ..hmmmm.. LOL..

Look for more pics! Don't forget to continue to take your antibiotics.. I'm getting desperate now so I have my arnica gel and rubbing it below my boob area and a little below my belly button .. btw.. it's still NUMB and it feels weird to touch it! As long as it's Flat as a Door when it's all over with. Back to Praying that these 2 drains come out PUHLEEZ!!! Amen !

WHOO HOOO 13 Day Post Op! I called because my I...

WHOO HOOO 13 Day Post Op! I called because my I was beginning to ITCH Down there with these Drains and all and low and behold, I was told to come in to get them out!! SO Out to the office I went!! .. I had the stitches taken out and also took the enhancement 2 zip garment that I got in the mail right on time!

To describe what the Drains being taken out feels like.. Well imagine one of those Ridged Straws in a Drink at an amusement park ? Well you lay on the table and take a deep breathe in and when you exhale you feel him pull I don't know how long that tube is but it feels PRETTY DAMN LONG!!" IT doesn't hurt but just feels like EW !! .. then it's over.. nothing else.. He put that Special healing Tape over the drain holes plus gauzes plus Bandages and I see a little bandage where the top lipo happened ! Took the Stiches out..those hurt on the side a little but so glad that they are out. I'm showing my Pics.. I got a Prescription for Water Pills plus Potassium Pills and will return in 1 week. HE says that I should be losing about 5lbs per week. Unfortunately I'm not that photogenic (in my opinion) but I look heavier than I am in person but anyhoo.. Sharing my Experience so far! .. PS.. didn't need a Valium after all but I did take 2 Alieve before I left the house .. just in case. I'm a scardy Kat

So 16 Days ago I had my Full TT/ Upper/lower/flank...

So 16 Days ago I had my Full TT/ Upper/lower/flank Lipo plus Tubal. My drains came out only a few days ago and I've been wearing my compression garment Most of 24 hrs per day. As I sit here this morning, I'm taking the guts (literally) to Not have it on for the past 30 Minutes. I only take it off during showers and maybe 4 minutes to STARE at how far I've come in only 2 Weeks! Unbelievable! Today my Stomach is feeling extremely TIGHT! and the swelling is beginning to go away "down there" I wear those typical panty Girdles, Plus this compression garment and since my DR wrapped the white binder around me, I wear that on top! Yes. I'm working hard at this! .. I've been taking Vitamin E Gel capsuls, b-12's that dissolve under my tongue for energy (Lawdd I haven't worked out in 1 month and Im beginning to feel it), I'm on Water and Potassium Prescription Pills. I'm praying that I lose some of those 5lbs per week as promised as I haven't been able to work out and I'm feeling quite heavy although my night gowns are extremely loose these days. Can't believe that my muscles were moved back towards the center of my stomach (they stretch to the sides after kids did you know this ?)

Well until Next Time!

Went to my 20 Day Post Op today! Funny how Time...

Went to my 20 Day Post Op today! Funny how Time will fly once those Dreadful Drains are out. The past 3 weeks have just flown by! I've gotten clearence to begin jogging again and even doing light weights etc so that I can firm up my lets/arms before summer!! I'm thrilled with my results so far and i'm still slimming up!

Well i'm back to working out but many are...

well i'm back to working out but many are asking where are these girddles coming from. I purchased the medical grade online at healingenhancements and the latest pics are girddles purchased at marshalls and tjmaxx. they are holding up pretty well and i love how they go up to the upper torso. .. they come in black and this light beige. Since they are only $14.99.. I have a few and they are helping with the reduction of swelling "quickly"
my tummy is almost flat! I will update soon
PS.. today I tried on a Form fitting dress that Zips on the side.. Va va va Voom!!

Dr. Katsaros

All I can say is go and spend 1 hour with this man! he will explain why you do and do not need certain things for your body! He doesn't need your money. trust me!! he is the CREM Da La Crem and he doesn't need all of that Fancy Advertisement! I can see that his face isn't even on this site... .. I had my precedure in hindsdale but chicagolandcosmetics.com will give you a glimpse of who he is.

You look great!!!
You look awsome. Can you give me your doctor info. Can you send or post new pictures?
Hi GloRay, I did post Dr K's info up. I'm not posting anymore photos on this board but my physique is still in tact just as you see in the AFTER photos :) so things are still looking great. I still feel fantastic.. good luck with your TT.. i'm sure you'll love your new look! xx
katgirl you look GOOD! sure hope my results are same when I go next week. sooooo damn NERVOUS!! since its been a while how do u feel? Are you still flat ? LOL keep me posted would love to see your scar now after these few months please post pics thanks
Great to find another person from Chicago. I'm still in the consultation stage but hope to get my procedure done later this year. I will check out your doc. Thanks for sharing.
I am feeling great, my energy back and life back to normal. No more huge ass tummy no more and fitting into some clothes that I hvaent been able to before kids. Unfortunately, I do get quite puffy and still have to hide my tummy. . . lastnight I looked like I was 5 months pregnant (upper abdomen only) !
did you have any lipo with your tummy tuck? I got upper Abs and Flanks done. It's just something that is required with most of the tummy tucks that DR Kasaros does. Those compression garments really make you feel good. Although I do get swelling from time to time, I never actually Look Swollen. Glad to know you're feeling great!! Amen to the NO More flabby skin!!
Yes I did get lipo on the abdomen (and flanks). I saw my PS last week and he said there is absolutely nothing left for him to lipo! He says when he pinches he only feels my muscles. . .
i'm sure you're looking FABULOUS!!! Post pics and keep me posted! xx
Hey there Katgirl! Glad to hear things are going well for you. Wish my results were like yours!
Hey there! How are you feeling? Post pics! Im sure you look fab!
You look awesome!!! So worth it!!!
MyTime you look awsome!!! What a huge difference 2 hours can make. So life changing. We should have done this a long time ago
Oh!!! I needed to read this!!! I'm so nervous about what to expect....I'm scheduled for June 17th. I'm so anxious, but at the same time, I'm so worried. You look great!!!! I'll have to keep looking at your pics as motivation!!!!
Congrats!! I have referred 5 people so far to my surgeon and of course people at the gym wants this done NOW haha. You will not regret having this done. I see you are in Chicago! Keep in touch! We will have to connect over salads and talk about our transformations some day.. Smile
You are looking great. You must be so happy with your results. I need to get in the gym to lift weights. Ive just been running. Let me know if you have a plan on how to start integrating weights. Im a little concerned about the weights effecting healing of the cut pectorials. My PS said I should be Ok... but still. Hmmm.
Hey there! Excuse the typos as on my phone. Start slowwww. I am now back into my powerflex class where i use weights (5lbs but lots of reps for thinner results) and this class is all about sqauts, lunges, arms, abs etc. Even now every ab sit up etc i can feel for a day later haha. Its worth it as your tummy will become more ripped and it helps with that swelling that we will jave for a few months. Dont worry, your stomach doesnt buldge but it just feels like it has swollen up to a large ball. Do not do any twisting from side to side as that isnt good but start on something, u dont want to have a flat belly and jiggles everywhere elae. U have to maintain as u do not gain in the tummy and you better believe that fat will go somewhere else lol
Hi thanks a lot for all the good info my big day is may 19th i am a wreck i also will be order a compression garment.but i am concern about how to size.your pic are awesome i luv them our stomach look the same but i am much taller then you 5'10. I am not as curvy as you are i more shape like straight up an down.
Pray for me a easy recover.
My PS will be doing some Lipo with full TT .If i was good with this computer stuff i would luv to post some before an after pic

tummie new
I'm sure you're almost 1 week Post op and you're feeling fabulous and tight all at the same time. It's an exciting time As soon as those drains come out i/m sure you're going to feel your life has finally changed or has bounced back a few years at least! :) keep us posted! xx
Hi I hope your doing well and healing quickly!! I saw your picture of the binder you are using and wondering how you like it? I was going to buy that same one for myself so I can use after the first three or four weeks of recovery. Is it comfortable and does it compress enough to limit swelling? And did you buy it according to the measurements you were before surgery? thanks for the help and hope your feeling well..=)
hi there YES!! it's a Great compression garment. if you order to your specifications, it will be perfect! Of course you will find it a bit loose when after a couple of weeks because you will lose some weight once your swelling goes down. I stll have some swelling so I have purchased another one from TJMAXX/ Marshalls and will post a pic! I would certainly get the medical grade first. IT makes a difference :). .. Take the measurements, if have questions call them .. they are a husband and wife distributer and they are extremely helpful. Also they will certainly get it to you ASAP.
Hope this helps
Hi again!! Thanks for the info on the compression garment. I am going to buy one in black from healing enhancements . Hope your feeling great and thanks again!! ;)
HEY Katgirl
Are you using anything special for the swelling?
YES! Girddles Girddles Girddles.. Marshalls or TJ Maxx in their underwear area had this compression Panty withe the girddle that hooks all the way up to the upper ab area .. it's the hook things.. and it compresses!! those have helped a lot! I wear them as if I get paid to wear them by the second! Now i can sleep without one during a Great Night Out ;) And i'm good to go but come daybreak I put a pair of panties on and either this one that is shown on My review (and it's a little to big now can you believe it !!) or i'll wear that panty girddle one for $16.. it helps with the swelling a LOT!! .. Now I just got Scar Gaurd because my PS told me to get it yesterday.. in a few weeks he will be laser Lightening my scar. Hoping it all works out but he's Fabulouso so I'm sure that it will. I'll make sure to have before and after pics of my Scar ... I also have commented on other scar fixes for our skin .. :) hope this helps! ..you've paid so much $$$$ girl you'd better wear whatever to make sure that you're PERFECT! ;) it's not so bad under clothes either because no one can tell that I have it on and i have some hip hugging/fit jeans.. the swelling goes away a lot faster than just going bareless.. so it's speeding up the healing process. Hope this helps! :)
You look awesome!