Just Had Lingual (similar to Incognito) Braces Put on a Week Ago - Illinois, IL

So far so good. I have the Lingual on top and...

So far so good. I have the Lingual on top and traditional metal on bottom. Im 23, and getting braces was embarrassing but fixing my smile was the most important thing iI wanted for myself. I started making a vlog of my journey with my braces for anyone interested in braces, or lingual, or anyone who is an adult looking for support. I am very happy with the braces i choose bc they are hardly notcible. I just still need to get use to them and learning how to articulate better with them.

Its been three months, and I have updated with a...

Its been three months, and I have updated with a few videos on my Youtube channel. I didnt get the incognito, but have the Lingual which are very similar. I am amazed with how much my teeth improved and shifted. Im very happy with my experience so far. Another update will be up very soon!

Almost 7 months with Lingual braces

Its been a fast 7 months already with my braces and WOOHWEE did a lot change. My bottom teeth are starting to look really nice and straight and my top teeth look great as well. I only have one fang left waiting to get attached to the wire. Springs were added on each side, on the top, of my moth to help close the gaps and shift my teeth back a bit. I have an over bite so Im wondering when those elastics will be coming... I have a new vlog update on my Youtube channel. Don't forget to check it out!! :)

Lingual Braces - latest update

I have an appointment mid Feb so a new video will be up after that. Here is my latest vlog I posted on my channel. My overbite has came in SO MUCH! I think my teeth look a little straighter now then they do in that video because its been about 2 months. Keep up with your elastics and the process will just keep moving on smoothly. The elastics (tiny rubberbands) are for you overbite for those who have it. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask her or on my vlog channel, I respond pretty quick to either. I sometimes post pictures on my instagram smiling, not for the purpose of my braces progress, but you can see how they changed a bit over time throughout my profile. Thanks for taking the time to check my profiles out. I really appropriate it :)
Dr. Yan Razdolsky