Secret Implants - Illinois

I posted this msg before but I think in the wrong...

I posted this msg before but I think in the wrong section.

I'm 24 years old, married, no children. I weight 105 lbs and I am 5'7 ft tall. I am flat as a board, I was always made fun of when growing up that Im too skinny and I was always hoping that my breasts would go, but at 24 they are the same as they were at age 12. The sad part is left breast is much bigger than right. If i gain weight it only goes to the left breast.I was always afraid of dating guys bc I was too ashamed...the first thing on my mind when I was asked on a date was "if i end up dating this guy he will dump me after seeing me naked". Im very happy I found a guy who doesnt care about my boobs and loves me for me, but I want to get implants for MYSELF, I want to feel more confident, I want to wear a bikini and enjoy myself at the beach, not hide in a cover up and make up excuses why I always have a cover up on.The problem is, I dont want to tell my mom. If my friends or anyone else finds out I got breast implants, I dont really care, Im not ashamed of it. My mom is VERY MUCH against plastic surgery(I dont live with her), and her health is not going well either, so if I tell her I got implants, I am seriously afraid she will have a heart attack. Can I hide implants somehow? I love her a lot but I dont want to disappoint or scare her, I mentioned it before and she just told me to love my body the way it is, she is soooo against it. My surgery is scheduled august 22,2014. I am getting 350cc SIENTRA Silicone gel. I was trying on many sizers, I told my PS I dont want them to look fake, bc Im very thin, I want it to look natural. He said 350cc will look great on my body. When I was telling him maybe I should go smaller he kept saying no because theres no point in a boob job then, he said when the swelling goes away it will look great on me. Im afraid, but I have been thinking about implants for years...im so tired of being so skinny and flat as a board. The only person who knows about this is my husband, none of our friends or family know...and you guys...I hope the surgery goes well and I wont look crazy with two huge balloons. I really do hope the surgeon knows what he is talking about when it comes to 350cc

Negative reaction...

Today is august 18 and my BA is august 22. WOW, I still cannot believe after so many years of wanting this, that I am actually doing it! Nobody knows but my hubby. One of my friends came over the other day and we were watching tv, some show on “E” about plastic surgery. She made a comment about how stupid girls are for doing breast implants. That’s exactly why I decided to keep this a secret…I don’t need my mood and excitement to be ruined by negative comments. Everyone who has BA does it for different reasons, I cannot stand when people judge and make rude comments without knowing your reasons for this decision. When my friends find out I got a BA, they can make as many negative comments as they want, I wont care, I know I want to do this, I wanted this for a while and I cannot wait for Friday, its just really aggravating when people think they know what YOU need and don’t need better than yourself.

2 more days....

It's already august 20....my surgery is in TWO days....I cant believe it!!!!!!!! Wow. Im not freaking out at all. Im so busy with work and errands that I have NO time to think about the surgery, Im just too busy, trying to get a lot of work done at my job since Ill be out for few days. Its probably a good thing I have no time to think about this....it will probably hit the tomorrow night or the day of the surgery. I have all my meds ready, will be cleaning the house tomorrow and getting ready for friday!
Thanks everyone for writing back and being so helpful.

Surgery Day

This pissed me off soooo much!
The day before my surgery, I got a phone call reminding me to come in at 9am. It's an HOUR drive from our house to this office, as I get there, they made me fill out some more paperwork and said nurse will be right with me. At 9am the nurse comes out and says "actually we changed your surgery time to 1am, if you want i can give u a magazine to read, u can hang out here till 1" .
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????????????
I was not gonna hang out in the waiting area for 4 hours. Then she said "someone was suppose to call you and let you know your time changed"
Well, nobody called...I wouldnt have come so darn early if I knew my time changed.
Then she tried proving to me that someone actually did call me. I showed her my cell phone...the only call from their office with a voicemail was about my 9am timing. She was running around for 20 mins and then came out and said "alright, we will take you at the time u were scheduled".

Surgery went great, I was more scared, but there was really nothing to be scared about.Dont even remember falling asleep. Woke up, was wrapped around. I NEVER got nauseous, even after taking my meds on empty stomach.

I have BOOBIES! WOW

It's so weird to look at myself and see boobs! Im afraid to touch them or massage them, I feel like they will fall off. It's such a weird feeling to have something there! Some of our friends saw us and they did not even realize I had a boob job, I was wearing a shirt that was kind of loose.
Before my surgery, my left breast was bigger than my right, and I am looking at myself now and I still feel like my left is bigger than right. I am so afraid Im gonna continue having this problem. The doc said he will fix it and make them look even, but I dont see it......maybe it just needs time.

1)Question for you ladies, after how many days did you start massaging?

I look like a old lady right now, my back is not straight, because it hurts to walk around with a straight posture, I feel like my stitches will rip out of my skin.

Before & After

Here is my before and after photo.

Depressed :(

I dont know whats going on with me. I have wanted boobs for so many years and now that I got them 4 days ago, I just feel awful. I cant sleep, they are so heavy, everything hurts, I cant have a straight posture, Im always hunched over. I cant breathe, it hurts. My left boob is looking super huge, while my right looks great. What if it stays this way? I didnt pay $6000 to have two boobs different sizes. Maybe its the meds that are making me feel this way, I just wanna cry.

I'm SO SAD

Today is Sep 4, had my surgery on Aug 22. The reason I had surgery was because I had tiny breasts and they were uneven. NOW they are still uneven, all I do is cry. I spent all this $$$$$$ to even them out and make them bigger and I am NOT happy with how they look. I DONT have more $ for a revision surgery to even them out and i CANNOT take more days off work. My recovery was awful I dont wanna go thru that again!
And they look like they ripple, sometimes I get these lines on them, even though the implants are Sientra Silicone UNDER the muscle, why does this happen? Im so miserable and sad. In the shirt you cant tell.

1 Month Anniversary

WOW, today is Sep 21st. Tomorrow is my boobies ONE month anniversary haha I cannot believe its has already been a month. They are looking better and better every day. The first two weeks was HELL, I felt like taking them out, they felt soooo awful, but now I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. The unevenness is slowly going away.

NOT HAPPY

So my surgery was August 22, its now October 12. I am not happy...... the left breast sits perfectly, I LOVE it. The right breast slides to my arm pit. If I lay down, the right boob will be in my arm pit. Its awful. Went to my surgeon yesterday and it seemed like he just wanted to BS me and leave the room. He said "you look great! nothing to worry about!" Im like... "aaaah noooo....... Its very UNCOMFORTABLE when one of my breasts slides into my arm pit" then he started telling me its the way my body is and I should wear a push up bra to push the implant where it should be and the cavity will shrink and it will be perfect. Does this sound right to anyone??? Im so pissed off. Im going for a second opinion to a different doctor. Im so sad. Paying $6000 and my surgeon just blames the problem on my body type and says "looks good to ME! dont know what u talking about"