Body Lift & Breast Lift- been through the worst, praying for the best

I lost 140lbs and was left with massive amounts of...

I lost 140lbs and was left with massive amounts of excess skin. I opted to have a lower body lift and breast lift with silicone implants to correct my body contour and reshape my life =) I had a circumferential body lift and breast lift with implants on May 13, 2011 and could not be happier!

There are 3 things I think are very important to...

There are 3 things I think are very important to ask your surgeon (other than the obvious preferences you may have) and they are:

1. What hospital are you affiliated with? If your surgeon is not affiliated with any hospital it is for 2 reasons, 1. not enough credits and 2. was removed from affiliation. Big red flag here!

2. Who is your back up surgeon in case of an emergency? Doctor's have lives too and if they are on vacation or tied up and there is an emergency, make sure they have another surgeon in the office or one for them to send you to who you can contact.

3. Contract for care. There is a doctor/patient relationship established as soon as you schedule for them to do your surgery. Make sure that throughout the entirety of your follow up appointments and recovery, they are going to be your doctor. Get a list of appointments included with the fee and find out how long you will be in their care for this specific procedure.

Swansea Plastic Surgeon

feel free to message me.