Disfigured by Contour Threading for Wrinkles Around Lips

Sought drematologist regarding wrinkles around my...

Sought drematologist regarding wrinkles around my lips. He suggested contour threads. Not fillers???

Thread possible hitting nerve in forehead, had to be remove day two. All remaning threads eventually broke and ask to have threads removed. Thought MD did this yet he only cut the remaining knots. This resulted in threads causing sinus tracts and granulomas. Had to have three plastic surgeries with gen anest. to correct.

After third surgery on my right check again have pain as well as a granuloma . Face has scars and dents.

Do I have any options? How do I find legal help regarding facial disfigurement following contour threading?

Roja Med spa

Furthermore, as far as limitations goes the procedure never provided any benefits what so ever since the threads broke within days and weeks of procedure. Is this what you consider a limitation? I was never able to experience any benefits with this procedure. In addition I paid 2 thousand $ for broken threads, numerous painful procedures to correct and now have scars. Please explain to me how I should understand that no cosmetic procedure is ever perfect when it was defective from day one. I do not think that should have happened.
ihad similar results with contour thread proceedure, have you found any legal outlet to help you? R there others who have had same problems?
I completely disagree with the above poster. My experiences with contour thread lifts have been excellent, and the provider mentioned has provided superb service in this regard as well. Contour thread lifts have limitations, especially when compared to other techniques. However, these are limitations of the technique itself, and not of any shortcomings of the given practitioner. The poster should have done more research on the technique and understood the risks and disadvantages when using contour thread lifts. No cosmetic technique or treatment is ever perfect.
I suppose you are an MD who has had a good experience with a thread lift yourself. Did it ever occur to you that the threads I had were inferior. Defective???? Why did my threads start breaking the day after insertion. Threads within weeks were coming through the skin. AS a result ,I have three scars one of which I am trying to get someone to minimize. AS far as risks and disadvantages I was assured this was the most practical treatment for lip lines....I did read the consent. Where is it said threads can break within 24 hrs and scar your face drastically was not on it. All in all, perhaps you had experience with unflawed threads. Every plastic surgeon I have discussed this procedure with stated not a good procedure. No one should do them. It sounds as if you are defending the provider who inserted threads. I believe my threads were defective from the get go!!!!!!!!!!!!Now years later barbs popping through skin. Come on get real!
@royalcrown If you disagree with the poster above you, Than write you're own review, You cant disagree with someones personal experience. Its just impossible, Not everyone is going to have a pleasant review about on anything. There has been 11 reviews on this. Only 27% of the people Actually liked there results. Your Review could help boost the presentage in a more positive outlook and photos do help.