Super NERVOUS for BA Tomorrow! -

5'7, 125 LBS , 34A---Small chest, want a more...

5'7, 125 LBS , 34A---Small chest, want a more natural, fuller look that compliments my body! Will post pics (before and after)

Any suggestions!? BA scheduled for...

Any suggestions!? BA scheduled for Friday---deciding between a 350CC or 325CC? My PS reassured me that often his patients want to go bigger after surgery. I was nervous I may look too "big" (I want to be a small C at the most, full B), so we decided on 325CC, Mentor silicone gel, under muscle. But now I am thinking 350CC? 350CC or 325CC?

5'6 128LBS Pre-op: 32/34A

Third day post-op (BA was on Friday, today is...

Third day post-op (BA was on Friday, today is Monday)....Yesterday (2nd day post-op_ was great as far as pain, barely any! However, I woke up and was extremely tired, could not even keep my eyes open, so I slept for a couple more hours! Woke up feeling great, even went out to dinner with my family (but only for an hour! I was dying to get out!).

Today (Third day post-op), I woke up with a very uncomfortable pain in the middle of my chest (Sternum). It almost feels like an intense heartburn, but from what I have been reading, I believe it is just the skin stretching in the middle of my chest, but ouch! Tomorrow I have my first post-op appointment with my PS, I have a feeling all is well so far!

I did post a picture but it is quite difficult to see what is happening, however, I will try and post one later. It is difficult to tell what size I will be, I started off as a small A, and had 339CC (right) 371CC (left) Natrelle Style 15 unders, incision under the breast (cease).

I am confident that my PS made the right decision! I am also glad that I went larger rather than smaller. Although they look very high/small/swollen right now, I am confident they will be the small C I was hoping for.

From the picture I just posted, it is difficult to see the swelling, but believe me it's there! I am taking a shower today, so I will try to post another! Also, I am surprised that I have not had any negative emotions towards the procedure post-op. I was waiting for that "OH MY GOSH WHAT DID I DO" reaction, but it has yet to come and maybe it never will.

For those of you who are waiting to have your BA, believe me when I say that most of your nervous/negative feelings associated with getting a BA seem to all come pre-op, mainly because you are just unsure of what to expect, which is only natural! But afterwards, if this is something you TRULY wanted for yourself, you will be happy and realize you made the right decision :0)

I'm looking around at doctors in my local area and am curious as to where you had yours done at?

Congrats on your journey to a new you!  I am very happy to hear that you are recovering well!  Rest up and upload some pics soon!
Thank you! I really appreciate it! Believe it or not, I also spent a good chunk of time reading your story pre-op and it helped A LOT, so thanks for sharing as well!

I am so glad to hear that!  It makes me feel really good, knowing that I helped someone else :-)
Thank you, I truly appreciate the comments! Today is day 2 post-op and I am a lot more sore!!! I have some pre-op pictures that I took that just need to be uploaded, and I plan on taking post-op pics tomorrow, just resting for now though. I will be sure to post them! Thank you again for all of your kind words and encouragement!
I am happy you are doing well so far!!!!! Happy Healing!
Hi!! So I am a couple hours post-op, I should be sleeping, I am very tired but it is like myself to try and fight it!!! I am not the type to "relax"--I really don't know how!!! I ended up with 340CC (right) and 370CC in the left, didn't realize what a difference in size there was with my breasts!! I need to post before and after pictures, too tired now, but will do tomorrow. I cannot tell you enough how much this site helped me!! Amazing.

The surgery overall was more than great!!!! It went very well. My PS came up to me once I was coming off the drugs in recovery and said he was "astounded" after seeing my tissue---he said it says a lot about someone , that I must have REALLY good genes, & that I will never age!! I'll take that!! My boyfriend said I replied, "I get it from my MAMA!" He also said that I acted as if nothing happened.

Once again, had no idea why I was worried, I know my body, and you would be surprised as well, how strong our bodies are.

I am excited to see the final results!!!
I am glad to hear you are recovering well so far!
I am interested to see what those cc;s look like as that might be what I am getting also .
I wish you a speedy recovery!
Thank you for all of the comments, very much appreciated! I will try and post pictures as well. Also, do not be fooled---that is a "Add two cup sizes" Victoria's Secret swimsuit I have on! I am definitely a SMALL A...also I exaggerated with the height, used to be 5'7, somehow I shrunk to 5'6 1./2!! :0)

My BA is tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM. I am excited but also very nervous/worried!! I am still on the fence with 325CC or 350CC...(Silicone Mentor Under muscle) I definitely do not want to be above a small C, but also do not want to be dissapointed being too small --- I guess I will just have to trust my PS!
Good luck! I have no idea what you should go with, but I'm sure you'll figure it out!
Because you have some height to you...I totally think you can do the 350cc. I went with 325cc but I am 5'1 and wanted to look completely natural. Hope this helps a little...also good luck!!! Your going to love them.
Thank you! I appreciate it!
To get an idea...I am 5'6", 117lbs. and was barely a 34A pre BA. I went with 350cc high profile silicone gel under the muscle. I also wanted to be a full B / small C post op. You look like you are a little bigger breasted than I was before surgery...I am sure 325cc or 350cc will get you the results you are looking for! You can look at my pics if you want. I need to post another one...I am now 18 days post op. Good luck on Friday!! :)
Thank you for all of your comments! uniquelynoon---So sweet of you!
Good luck. I will say a prayer for you and your surgeon tomorrow.
Aw, too sweet--Thank you!
I am 5'4" and weight 122 I got 350cc - I went from 32 or 34A to a 36C

Good luck with whatever you decide : )
I think you could do the bigger size for sure and still be a size C since you are starting out as an A and you are 5'7". I would think both would put you in the C range, one smaller than the other. With you being taller either would look good I think.
I suffer from not wanting to be too big too, although my too big is in the mid to large D to any DD category. =)
I am 5'5" and will be getting 370cc and 390cc starting from a large B-ish. (I was a C and lost weight)
I'm trying to decide between 300 and 325 and have found the rice test to be helpful...filled pantyhose w/ 1 and 1/3 cup of rice and wore under sports bra for the weekend. At first i felt like they were huge but got used to them by tonight so can see how people might regret not going bigger.Good luck deciding!

You have a lovely bod! You might want to read this article about what to expect!

Good luck and please let us know how it goes! I'll be thinking of you.