IF YOU LOVE YOUR SKIN AVOID THIS PROCEDURE

I HAVE FINISHED ALL THE TREATMENTS (ADVANCED...

I HAVE FINISHED ALL THE TREATMENTS (ADVANCED LIPODISSOLVE OR NOW KNOW AS FIG). THIS IS THE WORST THING I COULD HAVE EVER DONE TO MY BODY. IF YOU HAVE ANY STRETCHMARKS, BE SURE THEY WILL BE EXTREMELY AFFECTED BY THIS PROCEDURE. MY STRETCHMARKS "HAD" FADED, COULD HARDLY BE SEEN. IT IS DOWN RIGHT DISGUSTING WHAT THIS HAS DONE. I FEEL THE WORST I HAVE EVER FELT ABOUT MYSELF. MY SKIN IS SAGGY, MY STRETCHMARKS ARE JUST HORRIBLE. I "USE" TO WEAR A BIKINI, I CAN'T NOW. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS PROCEDURE IS STILL BEING DONE. IF THERE IS A CLASS ACTION SUIT, I AM THE FIRST ON BOARD. I HOPE THEY GO DOWN!!!!!!

So what is it when a group of individuals that have all been harmed or damaged as a result of treatments administered by a representative in the office all ban together to try to make a company or companies accept responsibility for their negligence? Is that malpractice??
Well, since you signed an Informed Consent beforehand, unfortunately, you won't have a leg to stand on in a lawsuit. So don't waste your money talking to a lawyer. Furthermore- "Class Action Suit"? That's not what happens in medicine. That's what happens when Apple puts defective batteries in their iPods! I'm sorry your results were poor. Most often, this is because of poor technique, inferior formulations of injectables, or a less than thorough setting of expectations prior to treatment.
Hi Debbie, i work at fig. and it was really disheartening to hear that you had a bad experience with your lipodissolve treatments. I hope you have talked to your provider about your results and how they can help you achieve with your results. If you haven't already, you should make an appointment and go in and talk to someone about your concerns.