TT and Lipo Feb 16th - Idaho

I've wanted a TT for several years, the time...

I've wanted a TT for several years, the time and cost factors were finally obtainable and so my journey began..... I tried a less invasive approach just over 1 yr ago and had the BodyTite surgical procedure done by my PS. I loved the results, looked great I thought, however......the results became the BodyLoose because it was all temporary and only lasted about 9mo. Proof to the old adage "never enough time to do it right......" so guess what, here I am doing it over the RIGHT permanent way.

Used my grandcat for my profile pix because this...

Used my grandcat for my profile pix because this is exactly how I look and feel being off my hormones for the past week :)

My profile pix is a fantastic expression of my...

My profile pix is a fantastic expression of my dynamic personality after being off my hormones for the past week :)

Posting these pre-op pictures tonight on the eve...

Posting these pre-op pictures tonight on the eve of my surgery. Thank you to everyone on this site who has sent your support & understanding as I begin my journey. Strange, today I kept pinching the love handles and thinking tomorrow at this time these will be gone! Still hard to believe that the time has truly arrived after all these years of wishing for it. Don't imagine I will sleep much tonight but its time I give it a try....I'm a stomach sleeper so this is my last chance for awhile. I'll post soon as I'm able.

Twin Falls Plastic Surgeon

Two weeks post op today, I was able to restart my bio identical hormones this AM :) My lipo bruising is gone now and my energy level is getting alot better, incision is healing nicely and swelling in my pubic area is about half what it was, thankfully as this has been causing the most discomfort. PS is pleased with my progress & I'm very pleased with my new tummy! I have 1 more week to lay low before returning to work, I want to get out and walk some each day I've noticed that I've gotten into the habit of shallow breathing and I'm congested.
YEAH for NO DRAINS!! That is wonderful news! SO glad you are healing so well! Keep up the good work!!
Post Op day 6: I was too whooped when I got home from my appt to post my great news so here goes.........ALL 3 DRAINS ARE GONE!!!! The drain sites are more sore today but thats got to be a no brainer since they pulled the tubes out, I refer to this area as my "mangina" the swelling and hair growth sure doesn't say sexy!

My incision was taped now with the normal "let it fall off" instructions, hubby will pick up the Palmers so I'll be ready (thanks Kimmers). I'm about 70% upright as of now, working on my stretching and not pushing it too hard. I'll post new pics when I'm standing upright to mark the milestone.

I've read it before and have to agree I like the secure tight feeling of the binder. I take it off each AM for washing and a much needed back scratching then I'm ready to put it on that surprised me.

I'll be busy healing & thinking best thoughts for everyone making this fantastic journey ~ take care!
High christi,

we are healing together and I can't wait to get to day 5, I'm only on day three. Does anyone have any tricks to try strectching out. This is my most uncomfortable thing at the moment. I only have one drain and it is not draining as much as I thought it would, but I am in the bathroom very often it's annoying. I'm only taking my antibiotics and extra strength tylenol when needed, but did have to take any today. I was able to shower again today.

Sbanks the stretching hurts but this is what you have to do..

Lay flat on your back on the bed with pillows under your head.  Keep your knees bent and gradually flatten your legs to the mattress.  Go slow and start by doing this for 3-5 minutes at a time several times a day.  That will help stretch that back out and give you some relief.  It is hard but necessary.
Thanks so much Kimmers, After Christi told me you commented I was searching for your advise and thank God I finaly found it.

Glad to help :)
Post op day 5: going to the PS for check up this afternoon. My drain output is decreasing nicely, in the past 24 I've emptied 39-30-25ml from the 3 sites, so possibly I'll lose 1 or 2 of them ;) my incision looks good still scabbed over mostly so I have left it alone thinking that was the recommendation from Kimmers, help me remember please is it Mederma or some Oil I'll want to be ready to use on it now for the best results?
Until now I've wore the waist binder only the incision is not covered by tape - gauze etc underneath, PS took that off day after surgery. I had Lipo on my flanks and some fat grafting to my butt so that area is still quite brused and swollen. I'm curious if he will put me in a regular garmet today if I lose the drains.
Wishing everyone a fantastic day of researching realself ~ surgery ~ healing or out showing off your beautiful new body :) whatever stage your in thank you for the wonderful support!
Hi Christi! :) Sounds like you are doing great for 5 days post op! :) Yea, once those drains are out, it feels so much better! ;) My incision still is not cover with tape, 17 days post-op, but that's because I have a spot that I'm going to lose some skin, but it's healing up good. I am still in the same binder I had right after surgery, so I don't know if he'll switch binders after your drains are out or not. Thanks for your wishes!! :) Hope everything goes as well as you want at your appointment today. :)

Christi start with the Palmer's Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil first.
Thanks so much Kimmers ~ your my hero :)
Ok we will all do the poopy dance for you :)
Relief at last! The M of M has come to the rescue once again :) Thank you girls for coming to my aid.

Hurray.  The MOM always works like a charm.
I wanna do the poop dance.....I wanna do the poop dance....please PLEASE let me do the poop dance!!!!!

Christie did you take the Milk of Magnesia?
I did 2nd day post op ~ still nothing. Hubby got me some stool softeners so yesterday I did both. Maybe I should get a book and go relax on the throne. I've been eating such good foods, not in much quanity though so must be the meds missing me up. I've been drinking soooooooo much water thought I'd slid by this symptom.
I had the same problem and drank Milk of Magnesia like water and still NOTHING! My PS said to use a Dulcolax suppository. Just the thought of it made me cringe. However, I used one and within FIVE minutes I felt a thousand times better. It works like a charm. I would give it a try. Good luck!!!

Keep taking the maximum dose every day while you are on the pain meds...you will go.
Looking Great!!
You look great! Glad to see you are doing so well!
Day 3 and all is well, still pretty bent over but wanted to get pic logged before the drains come out on Monday. Just laying low following PS orders and finding all the answers to any ?'s on this wonderful resource!
Glad to hear that all is going well with you! ;) You'll be so happy to have the drains out, you'll feel so much better. Yep, following your PS orders is the most vital thing! ;) I agree this is a great resource! ;)
Hello everyone, thank you for the support! I'm felling so much better than I was expecting to. My surgery was over late Wed night so the drug coma lasted most of yesterday. Went in for my post op and catheter removal, I have 3 drains and a stomach binder. PS said the actual procedure went fine and had pictures of the "harvest" as he referred to it, just over 5#...... OMG can't wait to being able to stand up well enough to get a picture to share with you all. I'll be starting my MOM today and am letting my family baby me! I'll check in again soon :)
I'm glad you made it through ok. Sounds like your in good spirits. Hope you can see your results and are happy. congrats girl. Keep us posted.