I´ve been wanting to do a tt with muscle repair...

I´ve been wanting to do a tt with muscle repair for 2. years and finally it´s on september 11th. I´m 39 y.o and a mother of 4 children at the age 18, 14, 10, 2 1/2, I´ve been trying to get in shape for 2 years with the help of an personal trainer and my belly is my maine issue, it´s always the same even if I eat right, doing weigh lifting 3 times a week, cardio 3 times a week, and darn it´s still here! My youngest one was born pretty heavy, like the doctor said he´s like a 3 month old baby :), he was 12 pound and 23.000 inches long. I got very big around my belly and I got pretty heavy, went from being 143 pound to 211 . Today I´m 165 pounds. When I look at my self I feel like I´m still pregnant cos my belly is big ./. Well anyway I´ve got 2 and a half week to go and I can´t wait YEY :).
Good luck!! Looking forward to updates.
Thank you, I can´t wait to do my next updates :)
Can't wait to see your results!! You'll be on the flat side in no time.

big belly

New photo

How I look in clothes, trying to hide my belly and stuff it in the leggins.
Good luck and keep us posted!
Good luck! Well wishes for a speedy recovery

Lost few pounds with latino dancing and gonna keep on till surgery!

I hate cardio but I love to dance so I´ve started to move my butt a lil before my surgery day, eating high protein food, drinking tea and I´m feeling more comfy in my clothes already, just going to keep on this path. Less than 2 weeks now, can´t wait :), very exited :).
Good luck the time will pass quickly
thank you :), sometimes I wish it would pass faster hehe
Lol... I was the same way. I cleaned and sterilized my house so it went quickly. I knew my DH would not clean while I was stuck in the recliner

I´ve started with a picture diary on my Iphone, it´s an app I just love.

I´m going to use this app, taking 1 picture for each day and write down a lil documentary about my progress. It´s an awesome app, called Day one. It´s 11 days to my surgery and I´ve lost now 6 pounds since last saturday and I have to be focused, going to keep on dancing and eat healthy. I´ve skipped all sugar and wheat, only drinking water and I feel so so much better.
Don't be scared that belly that bothers you so much will be gone and you will see all the hard work you've been doing ... eating right and working out. Be excited that your fortunate enough to actually want it and be able to do it. You're going to be SOOOO happy once it's done. I'm excited for you :)
thank you so much :). I'm getting more and more exicited reading all those profiles and see all the progress of other women on Realself, this helps soo much and I recommend it to all women out there. U look amazing :).
That's awesome! We all survived it and you will too be excited! good luck

All paid

I´ve paid for my surgery, now it´s just waiting and waiting :). It´s 8 days and I´m counting down, many of you are in the same situation waiting. I´ve looked through so many profiles and pictures here. You girls look amazing!!! Thank you so much for sharing your experience, it has given me confidence I needed!
Thank you for the "Thank You" to my Review. You are going to be so happy you did this! If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me. This site is so great and was a lifesaver for me on what to expect.
Thank you so much :), it´s a lifesaver for me too, I´m looking on all those brave women that have chosen a tt and now I will be one of you in 1 week :). Can´t wait..... can´t wait to do my first update after my surgery and share my story :).

Sick

I´ve been sick since friday :/ and I really thought I would not make it to my surgery tomorrow but today I´m feeling 95 % good :) and can´t wait for the big day tomorrow for me. I´m really not that nervous anymore, just exited. Well my next post will be AFTER :).
Good Luck tomorrow..... Sending you Healing vibes.... Post pics and update us as soon as you can!!! Your gonna love the new you :)
thank you so much :), I'll be posting asap :D.
Good luck tomorrow :) I will be thinking of you. Can't wait to see your "After" pics. I know you will be looking HOT girl! Drink lots of water today I woke up so thirsty from the anesthesia.

products I LOVE

Good Luck. Happy Healing
Good luck tomorrow!

my first bathroom trip

My surgery went very well, it took 3 hours and I woke up ferling a lil neousius, got med for that. Not much of a pain :D, my c-section was worse I think. I just did my first bathroomtrip and thumps up for me I did very well :D. We'll see along my recovery how my pain will be, it might increase though. I've eated and drank juice. Now I will just rest untill tomorrow, I will go home at lunch time :).
Woohoo...I'm jealous! Rest up girl, cause you need strength to show us some pics!
hehe it's not so long u'll be on the same side wohoo, it will be done before u know it girl :).
Yay so happy to hear from you. I was wondering how you did! It's not bad at all. Happy healing, rest up:)

first night

at the hospital was very good only thing that bothered me was I coulnt get to sleep, just wide awake. At around 1 am I called the nurse and she gave me sleeping pill so finally I sleept lika a baby :). I'm feeling good, no pain just like I've done sit ups all nite :D. Going home in few hours. They changed my wound so I got the change to get thfm to take a pic :)
Looking good... Congratulations so happy for you!
Hope your doing well!!!:-)
Belly button looks fab!

The

worst part of this recovery are those drains. Im feeling good, not taking any painkillers, no need cos there is no pain :). I'm going to see the doctor on thusday and he might be removing those drains yey :). Cant wait to see how my scar looks like. My hubby helped me this morning and washed my hair, and what a feeling :). Cant wait to shower :). soon I'll be posting more pics.

hate those drains

It's amazing how there's no pain .. awesome! i didn't have pain either. Do you have a pain pump? Don't hate the drains they are so important you don't want to have fluid build up and have to get needles weekly like me. My body just keeps making fluid to fill the space where the fat was its really annoying but I feel great and looking flat. One of my Drains was below the 25 line at 1 week and the other took two weeks and two days . It was a week after the removal of that last drain that I started to notice the seroma. So I know those drains are not fun but they are for a good reason.Hang in there you look so tiny!!
nope no pain pump, only took painkillers for the first 2 days and I really didnt feel tha much pain. It was worse going through emergency c-section. Yeah I just need to relax about my drains :). I dont want to have seroma :/. And thank u for notice that i look tiny thihi :D i love it.
Even with the drains; you look great. I am happy to hear you are having light pain.

front and side pics

Looking very good ...you'll love your first shower.. ps love the superman undies
thank u so much. Hehe I love them too, got Batman as well :D
Just checking up on you! Looks good so far! Ugh. I really am not looking forward to the drains.

can't believe this is my tummy

Haven't seen it looking this flat in 19. years :D. I feel absolutely amazing :D
You look great! Happy healing!! How much was your TT?
Thank you very much :). It costed 5.450 USD.
Good luck on your recovery! I'm 3 weeks post-op and it is slow, but by about 10 or so days, I was pretty much walking upright, moving around reasonably well. Take your time and enjoy your "time off"! You look great! (PS.. love Iceland..went there last year and thought it was beautiful!)

Drains will

not be removed tomorrow. Called my doctor this evening and gave him my numbers on the drainage, oo well it's still too high and it will be in 2 more days, o well Im getting very used to them and aint bothering me anymore :). I'm going to see my doc in the morning and he's going to change my blisters on my wound and look at it. On other matters I'm doing very well. I actually opened my closet today and started to try my clothing I have not dared to use in a very long time. WOW it was amazing feeling, I actually can fit in my tops and dresses :D. I actually have a waistline now and a flat belly, what a feeling, it is incredible. I am so happy with my decision.
Looking brilliant :) I can't see my incision yet as my ps said to just let the steri strips come off themselves as there glued on but I'm 13 days po and I don't think they're going anywhere soon :( maybe its a good thing as it might have healed a lot by the time I see it :) and my bb too it's packed with strips which aren't shifting either so I have no idea what that looks like either lol
thank you so much :). I think ghe strips are a good thing so don't you worry :). I've got strips today but they are not glued D:, he just told me that they are waterproofed, he took of me the bandage and gave me wound healing magic for my BB and for my scar when I can start using it :). I am very happy :), drains going out on thursday :).
Looking good sis! I pray happy healing over you and from the looks of it you'll be up and dancing in no time..lol Muah xoxo

Really happy with my outcome!

I just cant wait to start working out and cutting of my other fat around my body as my flanks. I didn't want lipo cos Im going to work on that in the gym. Thighs, legs and arms are going to feel the iron as soon as I can start curling it :). Thursday is my drains removal :) crossing fingers on that. More pics
Amazing!!! It does look like your straight!!!! :-)
thank you girl :). I am standing straight today :D
Wow you look great as if you standing straight!

Omg Drains out tomorrow

8 days since surgery, my drains are beeing taken out :). I finally get to dress proberly :). My hubby is very happy about that cos he feels sick to see them lol :D. He feels for me to have to carry them around.

Nike training shirt

Lady in red; you are looking good.

Me the plummer is gone :)

In other words my drains are out finally :D. I can't believe how free I feel. After my docs visit I went with my granny to the mall :), we had lunch and walked around, it felt sooooo good. He wants me to come back next thursday to see how my drainholes are, maybe he need to tap of to let the liquid out.
Hi, Ice! Wow, -I actually think we ended up quite similar in shape and scar, -except for the BB (hoping mine will turn out ok in the end). You look very good, congratulations :-) I cannot walk straight yet, but it's getting there. Could you tell me how you do your showers? I am just wondering if the Norwegian way is similar to the Icelandic ;-) I shower with my bandaids, take 'em off, let everything dry, and then take new ones on.
Thank you, I agree we are very similar :). BB will be better no worries about that, we need to be patient :). I could not shower until today, my doctor said that he wanted me to wait 2 more days after my drains were taken so after 10 days of no shower I WAS IN HEAVEN TODAY LOL :D. I just sponge me, washed my hair in the sink. I did what my doc told me to do :D. You look very good too, nice to see that everything came out well for you girl.
Yay for no more drains! You are looking GREAT!

before and after pictures

I have lost now 10.5 pounds since my first visit to my doctor. I just need that exercise routine, but I'll wait till doctors aproval :).
Great results!!! Love that flat tummy!!!!
in short while you will be at the same side :), thank you, I´m very happy with the results and healing. I´m about 90 % myself today :).
You look fantastic!! I especially love your little superman undies! ;) lol Happy healing!!!

scar healing

I think my scar looks great only 2 and half weeks since surgery. I am about 90% myself after the surgery :). I started working on friday and it felt great, no issues. I am swollen ofcorse but it dosn't bother me at all. I'll be seeing my doc next tuesday for the last time in months. He said I am healing amazingly well. Also he told me I can take of my bander in 3 weeks as I am traveling abroad and I don't feel like having it on, just gonna shop an tight CG.
Aw you look really really good that scar is gona fade to nothing :)
thank you so much, I am so pleased with my result so far cant wait to see how it will turn out in months coming :)
90% at 2 1/2 weeks. .that is encouraging. Your incision looks good. .thin and low

7.weeks and I still go through swellhell, starting next week at the gym!

You look fantastic!
Ok so what does your surgeon recommend does he sell them in his office? You really need tight compression for the first 6 weeks

just wondering

For how long did you girls use fajas/ compression garmets? Are u still using it after 2 months? Share your feelings please cos I really feel better without it.
You look great
You look awesome!! I love that your scar is healing so well! I'm schedule for my TT dec 12th and the nerves are killing me!
Ottó