I Had Loose Skin Hanging from my Lower Abdonmin

After losing a lot of weight I had a large section...

After losing a lot of weight I had a large section of loose skin that hung down from my lower abdomin.  They doctor called it an iron curtain.  I had it removed.  They cut from hip bone to hip bone.

I couldn't fully stand up for a few days and had a tube in my stomach that woud drain the wound.  It was pretty rough but the pain killers helped.

It took a long time for the scar to go away but it was worth it. I was dating at the time and was always so emabrassed to have a guy touch my belly or see me naked.  I don't care about the scar that is very light now.

Would you please provide contact information, I would greatly appreciate it very much:)
She didn't anwer everyone questions... cuz she didn't pay $1800.... There is no way. BTW I live in LV... I'm going to have TT done and the cost is $6500
Were in Vegas Shanna did you go for 1.800
I Was wondering did anyone ever get the info from shana for the doctor? I would love the info
1,800$ for a tummy tuck in Las Vegas it's impossible if the surgery is not cover by an insurance.
How many time a surgeon needs to do a tummy tuck?? at least 3 hours. The average cost to rent an operating room in a good hospital is around 400$ per hour. You have to add the surgeon’s fees, the medical team fees, the hospital room fees... etc...etc... so it's impossible.
I had my surgery done in South America (Bolivia) and I paid 2700$ for my TT..; and it's a very inexpensive price. But it's impossible to find such price in the US, because the medical team fees, hospital fees are much more expensive in the US.
Please also send me dr. name, phone number, and location. Thanks
hi i really would like to know the name and number of this doctor too. thank you
i would love to know where you went!
Can you please email me the name of the doctor and location where this was done in Las Vegas? Thanks!
I would also like the name of the Dr please thanks.
I would very much appreciate it if I could get the name and number of your surgeon. Also if you would be willing to explain how you got it a such a great price. Thank you so much.
I would also like to know the name and number of the Dr./ location where you had your procedure and my wife and I will take a double. thanks!
This price was really good. Please e-mail me you Dr's information
hello i must say a tummy tuck for that price is out of this world lol i would love for you to write me back and let me know of this surgen thanks :-)it really beats going out of the country for it.
If you could please, I'd also like to know the name of the dr.! Thanks!!
Hello. Who did your surgery in Las Vegas? Thanks for your time! Angelena
Has anyone gotten the name of the Dr. in Vegas who performed her surgery?
if u cab please reply and tell me the name and the number where u got it done for the cost of 1,800$
I would like more information about Shana Cooper's provider and costs.
I would like to know the name of the doctor or place where the cost was 1800.00.
IAM SO EXCITED ABOUT GETTING MY TUMMY TUCK , WENT TO 4 DOC HERE IN SAN DIEGO , CHARLES J.SAROSY ,M.D,FACS IS DOING A LIPO , TUMMY TUCK, MY FIANCE AND I JUST LEFT VIEIN & LIPOSCULPTURE CENTER, 5,200.00 TOTAL . 11-5-09 IS THE BIG DAY 7.00AM READ ANY ADVICE OUT THERE PLEASE I WILL SHOW BEFORE AND AFTHER PICTURES..
So was it a typo? If not, can you please provide the info everyone else is asking.
would you mind telling me where in vegas you had your procedure done?
Could you please provide me with the Dr's information?
Can i get the Dr. name and number? thanks a lot.