I Don’t Like the Look of my New Nose

After a lifetime of wanting cosmetic surgery but...

After a lifetime of wanting cosmetic surgery but being afraid of it, I decided this year to go for it. I rushed into it because I was so scared. I went to one consultation, agreed with the surgeon and the fees, and scheduled the surgery. It all happened so fast.

I had an upper/lower blepharoplasty and face-lift in the same surgery. From 1 to 3 I think the bleph went the best and the rhino was the biggest failure. As I said in my other reviews, the face-lift went horribly wrong, but if I can get over my fear I feel like there is a chance to fix it. With my nose though I think this is permanent.

The surgery lasted 8 hours and they kept me overnight. For the rhino I went home with a splint/cast thing on my nose and was told to leave it alone. It was terrible. I couldn’t move right and I was never comfortable. It was also hard to breath and I was so swollen everywhere. It felt like my nose was burning from the inside.

When the cast finally came off, I was stunned. Looking in the mirror was a totally different person! Since the face-lift had no effect and the bleph was minimal (I had already seen this) my new nose shocked me. It was not what I asked for and had a strange dent instead of the bump I was used to. I didn’t want a bump but I certainly didn’t want the opposite either! It was just a strange shape overall. I was speechless.

Nobody likes my new nose and it is hard for me to accept. I don’t know where to go from here but I do feel like I made a grave mistake.

Hello....sorry to hear about that! Do you have any pictures?
I have had fat transfer twice already I love the outcome two weeks after, then it slowly diminishes, I am not saying that I don't like how it has made my face look I do, I'm just wondering how many times do I have to have it done to have it exactly the way I want it. Is there someone out there that has had to have more than two touch ups to their face I would really like to know. please dont get me wrong there is a significant improvement , but one side seems to always hold more fat than the other . Has any one had this happen . I love my doctor very much she is awesome i'm just wondering how many times can you have to go through this? Thanks
Please name this doctor so others are aware, and can base there decisions upon information listed.
Be careful of Doctor locater agencies. They are commissioned by the doctors, but do little in background checks. They basically find a doctor in your area that is suppose to specialize in the area you wish to enhance. "YOU" need to Goggle and do research on any Doctor before committing to a serious decision as Plastic Surgery. If you wake up looking like Frankenstein, there is little you can do and the doctors responsible are "never" held accountable. Years of hell and depression will follow. So be smart, and know your procedure and doctor preforming it. If he/she is bad,has complaints, it will pop up somewhere. And that is the amazing thing about computers:) Good Luck !!1
Well sorry 2 here what happened, i myself just had my bump removed from my nose and if anyone wants 2 know where 2 go Thailand is the place, Yanhee International Hospital. Unbelievebly friendly staff and very skilled surgeons, i had my nose done and now 9 days ago,after surgery it looks great, a little bit of swelling around the bridge and tip but people that look at me 4 the 1st time dont even realise i had my nose done, only a bit yellow under my eyes and no swelling apart from nose remain, i am over the moon with the result and experiance. The key of recovery my surgeon said was to return to simple everyday things after leaving the hospital after the 1 night, walk a lot (shopping in Thailand every day) 2 keep the swelling down and sleep with your head elevated it was that simple. The cost was only $1200 US and my sergeon was Dr. Virat Osathalert, do not hesitate with this world leading/class hospital, destination beauty was the company i went through.
Hi I'm really pleased for you. I went to see Dr Pitch at yanhee for a consultation. Are you able to email me before and after pictures. As I would like to go with Dr Virat as he sounds great. Thanks
Hello, I want to do the nose job. I was wondering if you can e-mail me your photo before and after, if you can. How did you find out about that place in Thailand?
Hi..i was just wondering what you thought of Dr Pitch..Im going through an agency to get breast augamentation/ revisionand he is the Dr they recommended but Ive already read a bad review about him on this site and im feeling very nervous!
thank to hear your message here, I have the plan to go the Yanhee international hospital to make Nose surgery , But i'm so complicated and so nervous to do this job, actually i'm so willing to do those surgery , even though to do it Yanhee international hospital, I have never been in Thailand,,
I have a long face and I have a perfect nose for my face. I was in a car crash and messed up my nose. It had a bump on the bridge and a cut. I waited over 3 years and then went to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. I was told he was the best in DC. I asked him only to go into my nose and scrape off the bump. I said over 20 times do not break my nose, don't give me a pug nose or any kind of curve as mine was straight. I loved my straight nose. He promised that he under did surgery if anything. I now have a curved nose. It doesn't match my face. Also, my nose was cut in between the opening at bottom and stitched up crocked. One nasel hole is half the size of the other. I have pictures and my nose has always been the same size on the bottom. The last thing is that I never had large pores or a bleeding nose everyday. I can see where he peeled back my skin and there is a line across my face, above the bridge and to the middle of my eyes. Under it the pores are always huge like dots. They look like a triangle. I have never had to wear makeup because I had nice skin. I would know if my pores were big or not. He said everyone's nose is not even. I have wanted to die because of what I let him do to me. I will never be the same. They say everything can be fixed, but I don't know how. My own daughter says why???? The bump was so small and it only bothered me. Please anyone considering nose surgury go to a good doctor and check and re-check. I hope no one ever has to go through what I did. Thanks
Sharon, I read your testimony and felt that I should respond.I just wanted to say that when you mentioned that you told the doctor over 20 times do not break my nose nor give me a pug nose/any kind of curve that he was at least a little offended and intentionally destroyed your procedure(s)? I hope that was not the case....one never knows though. I was wondering if you had spoken with a few people who had the procedures that you underwent? I also wonder if there are resource centers that offer those considering plastic surgery which have members who have undergone plastic surgery as well as have had their procedure(s) re-done? I DO believe that your horrible experience can be rectified. I guess it is (partially?)a matter of having the nerve/courage? Please type in google to find out if there are existing places/people with whom you may contact. Best wishes