I Don’t Like the Look of my New Nose

After a lifetime of wanting cosmetic surgery but...

After a lifetime of wanting cosmetic surgery but being afraid of it, I decided this year to go for it. I rushed into it because I was so scared. I went to one consultation, agreed with the surgeon and the fees, and scheduled the surgery. It all happened so fast.

I had an upper/lower blepharoplasty and face-lift in the same surgery. From 1 to 3 I think the bleph went the best and the rhino was the biggest failure. As I said in my other reviews, the face-lift went horribly wrong, but if I can get over my fear I feel like there is a chance to fix it. With my nose though I think this is permanent.

The surgery lasted 8 hours and they kept me overnight. For the rhino I went home with a splint/cast thing on my nose and was told to leave it alone. It was terrible. I couldn’t move right and I was never comfortable. It was also hard to breath and I was so swollen everywhere. It felt like my nose was burning from the inside.

When the cast finally came off, I was stunned. Looking in the mirror was a totally different person! Since the face-lift had no effect and the bleph was minimal (I had already seen this) my new nose shocked me. It was not what I asked for and had a strange dent instead of the bump I was used to. I didn’t want a bump but I certainly didn’t want the opposite either! It was just a strange shape overall. I was speechless.

Nobody likes my new nose and it is hard for me to accept. I don’t know where to go from here but I do feel like I made a grave mistake.

Hello....sorry to hear about that! Do you have any pictures?
I have had fat transfer twice already I love the outcome two weeks after, then it slowly diminishes, I am not saying that I don't like how it has made my face look I do, I'm just wondering how many times do I have to have it done to have it exactly the way I want it. Is there someone out there that has had to have more than two touch ups to their face I would really like to know. please dont get me wrong there is a significant improvement , but one side seems to always hold more fat than the other . Has any one had this happen . I love my doctor very much she is awesome i'm just wondering how many times can you have to go through this? Thanks
Please name this doctor so others are aware, and can base there decisions upon information listed.