Hyperpigmentation After Mixto Laser Treatment

Hi, I have passed the Mixto laser treatment 4 week...

Hi, I have passed the Mixto laser treatment 4 week ago. I had treated the whole face. Treatment was not comfortable, took 30 minutes. But I survived it - if one wants to be beautiful....

I had acne scars, mainly on my cheeks.The healing process was normal, without any problems. There were very pink lines across my cheeks - where the laser was set to maximum efficiency. The rest of the face was healing well but the pink lines on the cheeks were not turning to "normal" colour. They were turning to lightly red and now during the week 4 I think they are lightly brown, very visible. I cannot leave the house without makeup.

I visited the doctor hoping he would tell these lines disapear. He said yes, but after months. I sensed he was also dissapointed with the result and confused. He advised to put Differine cream over the darker areas and wants to treat me with the chemical peeling 20% TCA in the week 5 so that the cheeks get lighter colour.  I wonder if this is no the way to the hell.

Does anybody has some experiences with the hyperpigmentation after mixto laser and what have you done? Thanks

The risk of hyperpigmentation was not mentioned. I expected only good result if the healing process was all right.