I Want This SO Badly!!

I'm 5'0 and have a very small torso. Both my...

I'm 5'0 and have a very small torso. Both my babies were 9lbs and my belly repulses me. I'm so embarrassed by my belly area where I can't look in the mirror. I am hoping to get a mommy makeover (tummy tuck and breast implants) in June or July of this year. I'm looking for a doctor in my price range in the Huntsville, Alabama area. If anyone can help me, that would be amazing.

Also, has anyone had saline implants? Thoughts?

Hi there and thanks for starting your story on RealSelf.

The only board certified doctor in Huntsville that we have listed on RealSelf as doing a Mommy Makeover is here. That doesn't mean you can't call other surgeons and ask, though. Are you willing to travel a few hours? You might also call around in Birmingham?

Good luck and please keep us posted on how your consultations go!

Angiemcc, thanks so much for your reply. I'm sorry, I'm still trying to figure out this website. If I post pictures can anyone see them or just people on this website? I'm thinking about getting it in Atlanta now, have you ever heard anything about Blue Med Spa?

I found a doctor. Dr. Tara Margarella at Blue...

I found a doctor. Dr. Tara Margarella at Blue Cosmetic Surgery. We paid our down payment and my surgery is scheduled for July 8th. I'm so excited and so nervous. I have so much anxiety. I still can't believe that I can have a "normal" body. It doesn't feel like it's real so hopefully when it gets closer to the time it'll feel real and I'll be more happy than nervous.

I have 2 kids, one 5 and one 10months old. I'm going to feel heartbroken when my parents take them for two weeks but I NEED to do this. It hurts to wear jeans, it hurts to sit in a chair for too long and it hurts mine and my sweet husbands love life :-X I feel like, how could he want to even look at my when I barely can. He is so sweet and says he loves me how I am, but I wanna... "feel hot" again!

Again, I'm 5'0 and weight about 127 lbs. I NEED to lose 15 lbs before the surgery.

Have you heard of Lipoabdominoplasty? Its great when you still have pounds to loose. Try reading about it. Its the newest thing. Supposedly better than a tummy tuck alone. I'm getting it done on April 1st. I'm 5'3 and 130 lbs.
Hmmm, I'll have to look into that because I'm worried that a TT wont fix my stomach because I'm so short. Thanks hon!
It nice also because its a smaller scar and quicker recovery with a better outcome than TT alone. It rather new in the states so you have to look for a Dr. that does it. It didnt take me long to find one and the price was the same. If you're going to go through all that and you've waited this long I would check around. As for implants, I have saline (they've never bothered me.) I got them 11 years ago but am having them replaced. I started with 475 CC and am getting 550 next time. But it also depends on bone structure and current breast tissue. Good luck!

Can someone explain to me the sizes of breast...

Can someone explain to me the sizes of breast implant? Sorry, I'm so confused haha. I was so excited about having a normal tummy in my consultation with my doctor that I wasn't paying enough attention to the breast implant part. I think she said I could go to 300? I have no clue what that means. I'm a small (floppy) A. Im so short, 5 foot, is a C too big for me?

Hi, I am 5'2 and 109#s. I got 400cc silicone, mod plus profile, unders. I wear a 32dd or 34c (but don't go off that). I look w/ clothes on like a C, but naked like a D. Did you try on the sizers? They take measurements and based on that they tell you how big you can go, now its up to you to determine what size you want., how you want to look. Choosing the right implant is up to you, not your PS. It sounds like you should go back and see.her. Again visit justbreastimplants...I found this to be a great resource.
Its different for everyone and really depends on how big you'd like to be. 300 is rather small in my opinion. I have a friend who's petite and she did either 375 or 400 and its perfect. Just be clear to your Dr. What you want to look like after.

Anxious as heck!

I have about a month left. I've got so much anxiety. Anxiety about leaving my kids for two weeks, anxiety about how I'm going to heal (I just have a really bad feeling that I'm going to have problems with healing, ugh), I'm worried about my parents sanity because I have a one year old who ALWAYS wants mommy. Arg, I'm just so stressed about the whole thing. I wanted to lose more weight and get to my target weight on 111 but I've been unsuccessful. I'm still at 122, Its been SO hard for me to lose the weight.

I go on June 20th to decide how big I want to go, I'm pretty excited about that. I've never had big boobs, and I can't wait to have cleavage!!

Is this really going to happen? I feel like it's too good to be true. I'm so so excited yet so scared and skeptical that it's all going to go well. I guess that's the pessimist in me. Thanks for "listening" to me rant :-)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Question about healing

Is there anything I should/can take for healing? I have a 1y/o and the healing was slow and also had a few breast lumps biopsied and the small area on my breast took months to fully heal. Is there a vitamin or lotion I should look into?

I'm so nervous y'all :-( I'm sure many of you know this feeling of utter anxiety. I feel like I should have waited until my son was at least 2. What if I don't heal well? I only have the help for 2 weeks. Thinking about it makes me cry. My husband works CRAZY hours, he will try but will not be any help during the day... I hope to god the healing is well and quickly.
But then again I feel ecstatic when I think about having a "normal" body. I JUST WANT TO WEAR JEANS!! Haha

Curious about how this turned out for you too bc I haven't heard the best things about this dr. I had a friend who had a nose procedure done by her and wasnt happy.

Hi there,

Just wondering how your procedure went. We worry when we don't hear back. :) Would love an update on how you're doing.

Tara Margarella