PermaLip Implant on Upper Lip 4mm Size - Huntsville, AL

I had the lip implants on Thursday and today is...

I had the lip implants on Thursday and today is Sunday. My lip has minimal bruising and I have had no problems whatsoever except for the normal swelling that comes along with it. It will still take some time but I am very pleased with my result this far. I do recommend it with a doctor who will answer your questions thoroughly and take the time to work with you to make sure you understand the size that you need and the after care. This is going to be Awesome! I will take photos in one week and post them.
Kate

It's been one week since my perma lip surgery and I got a positive result with it.

Hi it's been one week since I had my perma lip surgery on my upper lip. I have had very slight discomfort, no bruising, slightly chapped in a few spots and that is all. I am pleased with the results so far, and I am plannning on having my lower lip implant next. I think it's Fabulous and recommend it.

I am adding one more picture since the others are coming out so grainy.

Day 9 perma lip upper lip 4mm

This is the 9th day since I had the perma lip surgery on my upper lip. Today I have no signs of ever having surgery, and my lips feel soft and more youthful. I feel more confident about it and am ready to show it off.

15 days after the procedure

I feel Great about my permalip procedure for my upper lip, I am going to do the lower lip and keep it at 4mm because it looks more natural for me. I am satisfied where it is at. Pleased.
Huntsville Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

He is Great, takes his time, extremely cautious... I love that.

Oooh, it looks really good!
Thank you Angie, now I want to decide what to do about the lower lip, and I wonder if I should have taken it to 5mm on the upper lip. Lol I am not sure but I do like where it's going and I don't want them to look faky. :)
Thank you for sharing...I am looking forward to seeing your photos!

Did you have much bruising the couple days after the implant was put in?
Hi Angie sorry it's taken so long to get back to you, I had barely any bruising after the surgery but I did keep ice on my lip for the first two days and I am sure that helped it before any bruising began. It's been exactly one week since I had the surgery and I have a few little rough spots where it's still healing but you cannot see it if I wear only gloss. I took pics this evening and will post them soon. :) Thanks!!