6 days post-op - Huntsville, AL

After having my little boy my firm, but full...

After having my little boy my firm, but full A's just disappeared! Hoping to look proportioned. My surgery is scheduled in 2 weeks & 1 day! I am so excited, but getting nervous. I have a 5 year old at home, & a wonderful husband who is going to help (he's just not exactly the "nurturing" kind if you know what I mean).

I am a pediatric dental hygienist & I will be returning to work 10 days after surgery. Any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated. I know to most importantly follow my surgeons directions, but it's always nice to hear how other ppl dealt with their surgery.Updated on 7 Dec 2011:So it has finally kicked in that I will be having my surgery soon. I was reviewing all my info last night.. I am going with Natrelle Silicone implants, 360cc, under the muscle, incision in crease.
I am worried they are going to be too big! Weird, I know. Most women are concerned that they won't be big enough; but I am VERY small framed & I'm going for a very natural, proportioned look. I'm also a little nervous about not being able to do much. I am the main person in my household that takes care of EVERYTHING..bills, cleaning, cooking, washing clothes, & getting my son ready for bed & school!
I'm going to try this wk to get everything cleaned & prepared for after my surgery. I still need to get some loose fitting button-up shirts. My dr doesn't recommend using a surgical bra, so for modesty (since I have a 5yr old boy) I'm going to lounge around in some sweat pants & loose shirts.
More updates to come in a few days, closer to surgery time. Also will try to get my pre-op pics up soon.Updated on 22 Dec 2011:I am 6 days post-op & very happy with my results so far! I had concerns about the size we ordered being to large & voiced my opinion to my dr. I dropped to the next size with no problem. The staff and dr were very kind & understanding. The recovery nurse was not quite as chipper & happy, but she was not unkind at all. So far I have had wonderful experience & I am very excited to see my final results after the swelling is gone & my implants settle.
Dr. Yates