Breast Implants Coming out After Infection - Huntington Beach, CA

Ok so where do i start.....i had breast implants...

Ok so where do i start.....i had breast implants in 04 the doctor had placed the pocket too high and for a year my nipples were at the bottom and over full on top. I was not happy with them so i decided to get them fixed in 05. I had gotten 500cc the first time and went with 700cc the second, way toooo big. I had 2 children after them so they got even bigger.

So a couple of months ago i decided i was done with the big watermelons and wanted to get them out with a full lift. So i found a doctor and talked about it with him, he told me he wanted to put smaller implants in because i wouldn't have upper pole fullness and wouldnt be happy. I didn't want to get implants again but got scared of how they would look without...so decided he knew best and to go with the smaller implants. I had my surgery March 5, about a month ago. I got 230 cc filled to 300 high profile under the muscle...and a anchor lift.

Well last week i started to have pain in my right breast, the incision hurt underneath and was very red, i went to my dr. and he said i had a infection to not use my right arm and he put me on Cipo antibiotics. I went home that day and around 5 i was in bed and coughed all of a sudden i felt my shirt get wet, i stood up and lifted my shirt and saw all this grreen fluid pouring down my stomach and pants, it was seriously like a horror movie. If you have children the way i can describe it was like your water breaking but out of my boob. I just stood in the shower crying and shaking with the biggest fear to open my sports bra, i didn't want to look. All i was picturing was my incision open with my muscle hanging out! I called my fiance to come home and that something was wrong. I didn't look till he got there. When i did look it wasen't as bad as i thought but the bottom of the incision was open a little bit.

I called my Dr. and he said not to eat or drink anything because he probebly will be taking me back to the OR in the morrning. I stared crying, i didn't want to go into surgery again. I got there in the morning and they preped me to go back, he told me he was probebly going to have to remove the implant and i can get it put back in in 6 months. So i said ok and went into surgery. I got home and was so upset thinking i cant belive this happend to me. The next morning i went back for my post op i didn't want to look at my boob without the implant, i was picturing this flat piece of skin just hanging. I looked and it was fine! I told the dr. it didn't look bad at all, i liked it. I came home and kept looking at it, it was acually kinda what i wanted in the first place. I acually like it better the the one with the implant, it's cute and kinda reminded me of my original boobs.

So i have came to the decision to have him take the other one out. I go in next friday the 20th. I really cant wait to just get this other one out of me. It feels good on the one with it out, i like the feeling of nothing being in there. It sucks that i have to go into surgery a 3rd time in a month in a half but i dont want this other one. Im too scared of infection again if i get it replaced and to think i would have to have another surgery in 10 years to replace them. I dont want to go through that more surgeries and risk of infection, its not worth it. I have had big boobs for 7 years so it is kinda wierd having my little ones back, well one little one right now lol. I already see girls on TV with implants and question getting it out because i want to feel sexy, isen't that horrible. I feel like i need big boobs to feel sexy :( But honestly i see that and feel sad that i wont have them but then just picture green fluid running down my stomach and that feeling goes away lol! Its just not worth it. Hey there's always push up bras right! So just waiting for next week so i can get this other one out! Im scared to go into surgery again but i just have to think positive.

A couple more days till my surgery to remove my...

A couple more days till my surgery to remove my other implant! I'm scared (cause its surgery, I hate being put under it terrifies me) but also excited. After this hole nightmare I can know that it's over and now just time to heal and get back to normal!

It's over!!!! Thank god. Surgery went well was...

It's over!!!! Thank god. Surgery went well was only under a little over an hour. I had a panik attack before I went in, in the prep room :/ ugh it sucked I hate them, I haven't had one like that in awhile. It feels good to be implant free! In some pain though, I'm taking vicidin . I I had some drainage this past week on the right side that was infected the incision was open a little tiny bit again leaking a watery red fluid not green thank god! I think he took the stiches out and redid them or something because it hurts I don't know if he reopened it again cause he said he had to drain it, I just want that side iti heal dang it! I have another drain >_< on the side that was infected. Boo, I hate when they take it out it feels so uncomfortable. I just want to see my boobs how the other one looks, did I get stiches again, did he reopen the incision again on the infected side... All these thoughts I'm thinking , I will find out tomorrow. Well at least it's over now, just need the healing fairy to sprinkle some healing dust on me :)

I just want to thank all you ladies for the...

I just want to thank all you ladies for the comments and support, I truely feel I would be a nervous wreck without your guys. It really has helped a lot through all of this! Thank you again XoXo

Who did your implant removal?
I saw my ps and he said he will take them out if thats what i want....i just want to go back to me but i am very scared since i didn't have anything to begin with. i had a lift the first ba (god, i cant belive i did this TWICE, what was i thinking????) Im so afraid of everything! anyway he said when he takes them out he doesn't remove the capsule cause it is part of me and contains tissue.....is this ok? Im freaking out and cant believe i did this to my body and ruined my life over something so ridiculous and i cant go back so the mental anguish is killing me!!!!
Hi! I'm so sorry you went through this! Im actually going to my ps tomorrow to reinforce that I want my implants out....I had them done originally 3 years ago with lift and was never really happy so stupid me went 5 months ago to have a revision that included scar revision, pocket revision, areola reduction and bigger implants. I went from 350 to 525 - now Im scared to death, sick to my stomache and depressed EVERY day. you were very big before implants however I had nothing so am i going to look ok after the removal and the thought of another surgery is making me ill....im so afraid! im crying typing this right now and im praying they will just look normal after...how could i do this to myself and it turns out boobs never mattered. Im so foolish and cant forgive myself cause no im suffering emotionally and cant even enjoy my life and I have the most beautiful 10 year old son. why did i do this???? if you have any advice to help me please let me know! Hope you are recovering well and soon I can say the same for me.
Hi, Your results are wonderful. You've gone from implants to no implants so maybe you can answer a couple of questions. I am considering a BL with no implants but I am really curious if you can feel any scars on the breast tissue under the skin. I understand that the scars on the skin soften and fade over time, but does the breast tissue itself remain smooth? Thanks for any info.
Yes it will definitely smooth out underneath, at first for awhile you can feel it but as they continue to heal it goes away. And don't let them talk you into implants because that's what they did to me. You can defiantly achieve wonderful results with just a lift, mine are what I wanted now that the implants are out, just a lift and they are fine, I didn't need the implants like they said >_
Dont worry girl I haven't either just too much going on. Can you belive it's already been this long scince you have had the surgery! Time flys! Hope you are doing well XoXo oh and thanks! Can't wait till u can wear a push up bra lol
till I can wear a push up bra
Hey girly, just checking in and seeing how your recovery is going?! I'm sure your doing great! I am starting my 28day countdown till mine are out. I should prob post picts and my story huh? Hope your well xoxo
Hi! Yes I'm doing do much better! Back to work and feeling back to normal ;) yay I can't wait for you to feel how wonderful it is to have them out. Yes I would post your story and pics, it helps to get through some stuff and then you can look back on your journey :)
Sorry i havent been keeping up! Your natural boobies look SO good!!!
yay! that your doing well. The worst part is over. Rest, rest, rest. Take this time and catch up on bad tv :) I can not wait for mine to come out next month. Really? the pain isn't that bad? Do you have drains? My ps said I am going to need those
Yes I'm just gonna lay in bed and watch all the bad t.v. Lol. The pain was really bad yesterday right after the surgery, he removed the implant from the left side the reopened the side that had the infection to drain again cause it was leaking from the incision. I do have a drain in the side that was infected, it's annoying but would rather have that the incision keep opening and draining through there. He restiched it so hopefully it heals and dosent reopen since I have the drain now. But yes today a little sore on the incisions but mentally I feel great. Just to know its over and to have them out. I know you will feel the same!
Kimt I am so happy things went well for you! How are you feeling today? I have my pre-op appointment on the 23rd! I am comforted in knowing that things went well for you! Rest and recover quickily! God Bless!
Thank you! Honestly I feel AMAZING today! I can't tell you how good if feels to have nothing in there. Little sore but nothing were I have to take vicotin like yesterday, just gonna take some tylonal. I'm going to my post op today so I will see how everything looks. I can't wait for you to expiernce how wonderful it feels to have them out :)
That's awesome! I am so looking forward to feeling the same! Yay you! Still take it easy though! Wishing the very best! ;)
Your gonna feel great! I'm a little sore but just mentally it feels amazing to have them out! You will feel so much better :)
Good morning Sunshine! I pray that each day you are feeling better and better! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much! I've gone from being nervous to excitement! I am feeling better about my decision so thank you for your words! Have a great day!
Yes be excited! It is totally normal to feel nervous, but i can tell you from having them out it will be so reliving! Even taking a deep breath in feels different, like with them in I couldn't take a good deep breath it always felt heavy. You will truley feel weight lifted off of you! Your gonna feel and do amazing! Try not to be scared about how they will look with them out, I know I was because we are used to them but just think about how healthier you will be and feel and will not have to keep having more surgeries in the future because of them! XOXO
Soooooo true! Thank you!
Hi Kimt. Glad it's over. Just make sure you rest like crazy. The painkillers might make you feel you're invincible but sleep as much as you can and give yourself the best chance to heal. x
Yes I'm totally gonna do nothing! I want to heal so bad I'm gonna live in my bed lol
yay! :) so glad it went well. take this time to rest & milk being hurt lol
@beinspired @greentemple ... Thank you ladies so much! Everything went well just resting in bed, so glad it's over.
Hope you are doing well! So happy for your freedom!
Hope your surgery went well this morning, will be sending good thoughts your way. Get lots of rest, the worst part is over now xo